• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [DISCONTINUED] Astral Fulcrum OOC

Finally posted so I'm not super behind. Also thanks once again Rpn for not notifying me that there was an IC post until after I finished writing my post T-T

I find more often than not, it won't alert your to new posts and even then only some of the posts will show up if you stay on the page of the RP.

I find more often than not, it won't alert your to new posts and even then only some of the posts will show up if you stay on the page of the RP.
For whatever reason I only have that problem with this RP, the others that I'm in have consistently given me alerts. Granted one of them is in PMs so that could affect it.

Alright, folks, alright. Don't say anything, or he'd make us run the course again with our ankles tied together and one hand behind our backs.

Or have us do push ups until he gets tired.

Alright, folks, alright. Don't say anything, or he'd make us run the course again with our ankles tied together and one hand behind our backs.

Or have us do push ups until he gets tired.
Time to say everything.

you-get-to-wd9cvu.jpg

On a side note, Renee is just relieved she didn't get personally chewed out for missing a target.

I think I’ve written everything for the post except for the part where Feryl runs through the kill house. Action is hard.

Kills himself for a 23 second time that no one can beat, demands 100 pushups.

Though all of our times are good, fantastic really, 50 targets in a clearing room normally takes several minutes.

Kills himself for a 23 second time that no one can beat, demands 100 pushups.

Though all of our times are good, fantastic really, 50 targets in a clearing room normally takes several minutes.
If we actually ran in the way we all did, we'd all be swiss cheese

If we actually ran in the way we all did, we'd all be swiss cheese
Also true, though it's debatable how useful this all is. Pilots learn evasion and survival sure, but infantry building clearing, is like expecting a tanker to operate an attack helicopter. Though maybe Mecha pilots do dismounts so /shrug?

Also true, though it's debatable how useful this all is. Pilots learn evasion and survival sure, but infantry building clearing, is like expecting a tanker to operate an attack helicopter. Though maybe Mecha pilots do dismounts so /shrug?
That's why Liane was talking shit in her head LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back