• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [DISCONTINUED] Astral Fulcrum OOC

Quick OOC note:
1. Yes. You're all promoted to Lieutenants. Which means you can commandeer ground elements below your rank if needed.
2. Yes. Someone died. Big sad.
3. SODAR (SOnic Detection And Ranging) is normal electronic radar technique - picks up on electronics and UAVs easily. MADAR (MAna Detection And Ranging) is Farbanian magic sonar using axium-powered batteries to relay signals and pinpoint contacts, less effective on drones, but can identify anything powered by axium above certain threshold or at least pick up faint traces of non-drone contacts.
4. Every action has consequences. (i.e. more allies you save, more successful your next mission will be. Possibly acquire important intel for later chapters.)

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Rel-Taren would’ve offered to making some accessory out of Felix’s remains. Or turned him into jerky. Would the noblelad accepted this?

I would also stop tagging all of them, just to those that responded, we've lost over half the players and I hope the teams aren't based on them all being with us.

I'm going to attempt a post sometime soon, but I think I've lost the drive for it.

Saimos a bitch. And the elders should’ve euthanized themselves before they became boomers.

Anyways, what’s the deadline for posts? Asking because I get the feeling that half my squad won’t exist, going by vibes from Red and Lost.

Don't worry too much Erode, I plan to at least attempt to post for this, I just need to read everything, though it likely won't be tonight.

I would also stop tagging all of them, just to those that responded, we've lost over half the players and I hope the teams aren't based on them all being with us.

I'm going to attempt a post sometime soon, but I think I've lost the drive for it.
I only tagged those that responded. Everyone else is off the list. People are gonna die, and development in the story will also prompt the reorganization of the squadrons.
Take your time with the post. Took me two weeks to reel back.

Saimos a bitch. And the elders should’ve euthanized themselves before they became boomers.

Anyways, what’s the deadline for posts? Asking because I get the feeling that half my squad won’t exist, going by vibes from Red and Lost.
Lol.
No deadline. I threw like 3 posts at you guys. I gather it will take a few days to collect your thoughts and start writing.
As for squadron interaction, if no one posts, the Wyverns will be your stand-in support, though that just means you're gonna be their Master Chief. But I have faith in ya.

ERode ERode
Ah, if only he had been slotted in Warhammer or Cleaver instead, with the sociable and the reckless.
^ I love this. Got a chuckle out of me. Ngl, I did consider it, but I would like for you to take on a leadership role instead. Squadrons are bound to be reshuffled once or twice in the future until Chapter 5, where it will be fixed.

Gonna have to tap out for that post, I ended up burning all my free hours playing the shiny new game in my library: Baldur's Gate III. I'll make good on it tomorrow instead.

I'm getting my ass kicked by uni

so expect more frequent posts because I can't play monster hunter in the middle of a lecture

I lied. And honestly, there's only really one piece of music that was playing in my head when I was reading the briefing on the invasion.

For armaments, do we have our own custom loadouts or do we all have a preset? I'm keeping it vague because I'm not quite sure about that yet and I'm reworking Marian's Mobius.
As far as armament goes, anything within the 1.6.1, 1.6.2, 1.6.3 sections of the Mobius Manual in Lore Thread will work. I kinda forgot to specify, and will do so next time. Thanks for the reminder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back