• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic [DISCONTINUED] Astral Fulcrum OOC

I see.
(added to list)

That better be a list of pilots.

os0kxad3db041.jpg

Is there a discord for this RP?

Also, do our characters NEED to have magical ability? I'm not entirely sure from reading the lore
Nope! I prefer to do things on-site.

Farbanian Mobius weighs on magic-compatibility heavily. So yes, your character must be magic-efficient to a certain point. At least enough for them to accept you into AICA. Mobius's core / Bastion of Axia, as you will learn, is literally cultivated by mages given up their life essence to power it. Yes. People actually die making your Mobius from the sweatshops.

Nope! I prefer to do things on-site.

Farbanian Mobius weighs on magic-compatibility heavily. So yes, your character must be magic-efficient to a certain point. At least enough for them to accept you into AICA. Mobius's core / Bastion of Axia, as you will learn, is literally cultivated by mages given up their life essence to power it. Yes. People actually die making your Mobius from the sweatshops.
Sounds like a skissue to me

So custome races would need a bit of approval right?

Speaking generally, how monstrous can these custom races be? Mostly asking because despite the 'diverse galaxy' deal, all I see are humans in the Character Sheet thread on a quick scan.

Speaking generally, how monstrous can these custom races be? Mostly asking because despite the 'diverse galaxy' deal, all I see are humans in the Character Sheet thread on a quick scan.
Excuse you, they're humans with animal features.

However you like it to be.
Good point. I wonder why that is. Genocide? Pure race? Racial repression? Propaganda? Who knows.
You can be the change yourself and make a character!~

I've given things a read over, do you prefer we use one of the planets dropped in the lore or do I have a free hand within reason to make my own name/history tidbits?

I've given things a read over, do you prefer we use one of the planets dropped in the lore or do I have a free hand within reason to make my own name/history tidbits?
You can create your own planets and such for backstory purposes as long as like you said, it's within reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back