• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Disappeared and locked in...

Prayforthewickedeveryday

-Amazing Horror Queen-
A woman wakes up to find her family gone and her doors and windows boarded up with no way to escape, surrounded by strangers. She remembers nothing of the past year, and doesn't recognize any of the people around her. They all tell her they woke up there, some scared, some wary of her, and some aggressively interrogating her. The last thing the woman remembers is going to sleep beside her husband after putting her two little girls to sleep. She hopes and prays her two little six-year-olds are alive, even though she knows deep in her heart they aren't... Hanging above the people is her husband, eyes gashed out and throat slit, hanging from a rope tied seemingly to nothing. She starts to cry uncontrollably, understandable for someone in her situation, and everyone around her silences, looking up and seeing what she had, a man, swinging back and forth on a rope, brutally murdered. It gives everyone a huge shock, scaring multiple people even more. As she starts to go into a full on panic attack, someone starts to whisper comfortingly to her, calming her down bit by bit.... So this roleplay will be a horror mainly, with everyone trying to escape this huge mansion of hers together, some people not who they seem.... I am also in need of a secondary Gm, as I suck at Gming, but want this to work out. We'll talk about that more later though. So this roleplay could really turn into anything based upon what everyone wants to do. It is already a mystery-horror, but romance and other genres could possibly be added in later. I hope ya'll enjoy. Give me a post if interested including a writing sample.

code/design by Fable Fable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back