• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π•―π–Žπ–—π–Œπ–Š 𝖔𝖋 π•―π–—π–†π–Œπ–”π–“π–˜ | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Character Theme(s): Ochette, the Hunter / In Pursuit of Legends (Octopath Traveler 2)

4TXDToB.png

"In this armor of duty, my heart calls for journey... to trade chivalry for freedom and a chance to truly live."

• Name: Rogier Moulinet
    Class: Axe Knight (Cavalier)
    Origin: The Kingdom of Solans

Summary: A discontented knight of Solans from the wilds whose feet yearn to trailblaze the unknown.

@Fundamentals21
Serei2477 Serei2477
Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight
@mousecreant
@N O X I O U S
AI10100 AI10100
Landsharks Landsharks
Raiden Raiden
Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
@Bixir
@EtherealShadows
Bloody_Death Bloody_Death
Castello Castello
ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Here it is! The OOC/lore section. Please get your character sheets up by this time next week. Note that you should make a character that's either a traveler, a resident of Solans, or someone who's interested in seeing the famous Solan festival that celebrates the winter solstice and has traveled there to attend.

A reminder that not everyone is going to get accepted. I'm looking for 9 more people-- and anyone who has not thrown in their interest in during the interest check phase can certainly do it now. Good luck and happy character crafting!
is there still room for this RP ?

I said that this roleplay was full, you can't join. If you need help with joining roleplays, you should check out the community hub.

Well thats the team then, were you needing anyone to change the Genders of their sheets btw? Current ratio unless I missed something is 8-5, females to males.

Im interested, so if theres ever free space, let me know! :)

But yknow, im actually wondering... Do the chars have / wheres the chars "unique skills"? And do skills like Sol and Luna, etc, exist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back