• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dionysus' Partner Request

d1uni5ys24si3o

One Thousand Club
CLOSED FOR NOW

png-tumblr-png-file-tumblr-oavx0wewlj1uwi0lpo1-500-png-499.png

Hi!
I'm Dionysus, call me Dio or Didi. I’m an experienced roleplay with an adaptable style. I am pretty busy but I always find time to squeeze in some roleplaying. I’ve got a lot of wild and unexplored ideas in my head. I wish to share it with someone. Those ideas range from modern to historical, realistic to fantastic! Before I get into all those details, let me make it easy for you…

My Roleplay Style
  • Posts range from one paragraph to multiple parag
  • Daily post to one post per two weeks
  • Complex storylines
  • Typically emotional charged (or I try at least)
  • I like to integrate a lot of social challenges similar to the real world if relevant to the plot.
  • I don’t shy away from political/religious/morality/taboo topics in my roleplay
  • I will never drop out of a roleplay unless we have irreconcilable conflicts
  • I expect OOC communication and some level of friendship ( at least amicable)

I usually expect my partner to share those similarities. I would also include that I am an aggressive roleplayer. No I won’t punch or bite you, that’s not what I mean! I simply enjoy moving forward with the plot. Every element in the post has the potential for something. Fluff is fun and I will add some fluff for character development, but I like when things move. It won’t just be Muse A and B get along and smooch on the couch all day saying those three special words! That will bore me to the core!

So, without waiting longer, here are my propositions. I’ll organize it in chart so you could easily propose something you like from my list:

Setting
CYBERPUNK - DYSTOPIA - DARK FANTASY - LIGHT FANTASY - HISTORICAL - STEAMPUNK - REALISTIC MODERN​

Historical Inspiration

ANCIENT EGYPT -
ANCIENT GREECE -
ANCIENT ROME -
MEDIEVAL EUROPE -
THE RENAISSANCE -
COLONIAL ERA -
AMERICAN CIVIL WAR -
18th CENTURY PIRATES -
FRENCH REVOLUTION (OR ANY OTHER) -
VICTORIAN ERA -
WW ONE OR TWO -
OLD WEST -
OTTOMAN EMPIRE -
MONGOL EMPIRE -
CHINESE EMPIRE -
CRUSADES -
MODERN WARS-​

Plot Seeds

Dreamwalkers
Time Traveler
Freaky Circus Member
Modern Mortal Twist to Greek Pantheon
Genetical Experiments
Apocalypse/Invasion (non-zombie related)
Old Vampires
Arranged Marriages
Half-Siblings
Forbidden Love
Taboo Relationships
College/High School Slice of Life
Age Gap
War Life
Philosophical Dilemma/Allegory
Opposite Attracts
Social Class/Hierarchical Differences
Abusive Relationships
Mental Illness
Mythological/Supernatural Creatures
Light & Darkness
Epic Quest​

So yeah! That's about it! I will probably add more or remove some depending on my mood and all. I also feel the need to say that I do roleplay multiple characters and enjoy when I have a role-player willing to have multiple storylines ongoing in an 1x1 (so more than one character).

Ah, before I forget! I only do MxF or FxF, I typically lean towards playing guys if the I have the chance but I am comfortable in both sexes.
tumblr_static_5mtiu25eh9k4sk40c80wsogk4.png

Last edited:
Yasssss
ShadowRogue ShadowRogue we have a new wife now! XD
LETS SHOW HER LOVEEEEE hahahahaha

so tell me emotional, what you interested in from the above? XD

They all seem interesting in my own opinion. I was hoping to ask if you had any particular plots in mind. I’ve been thinking of a Greek mythology sort of RP, as I’ve never done one and it’s intriguing. But I could go for just about anything. I’m not much a sci-fi type of girl though unfortunately or steampunk

They all seem interesting in my own opinion. I was hoping to ask if you had any particular plots in mind. I’ve been thinking of a Greek mythology sort of RP, as I’ve never done one and it’s intriguing. But I could go for just about anything. I’m not much a sci-fi type of girl though unfortunately or steampunk
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Honestly I'm pretty open to anything! You tell me what interests you and I let you know what I like or dont like!

Ey Dio. I like the setup you got going, and honestly a WW1/2(Know more on 2 so leaning toward that), or Maybe the French/Russian Revolution seems cool, if you are up for it

Ey Dio. I like the setup you got going, and honestly a WW1/2(Know more on 2 so leaning toward that), or Maybe the French/Russian Revolution seems cool, if you are up for it
Hmmm haven't done a historical rp in a while! yup, I'm down :)

Hit me up in private messages or add me on discord Dionysus#1689

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Honestly I'm pretty open to anything! You tell me what interests you and I let you know what I like or dont like!

These were plots I had created awhile ago but having not been used I grew sick of them. I'm all up for possibly tweaking them and changing them altogether if you're interested.

CA is a child born in captivity. They have only ever known the walls of the lab assisted environment; controlled and always safe. They've had multiple tests done on them since they were born inside the facility know as Nova Core. Nova Core has been recruiting and using specials for varieties of tasks, mostly militarily operated, under the noses of general society. CA has powers unlike any human ever and while there are others, they refuse to be caught. CA is the only existing special one in captivity. Now that they are 18, their genetic code is changing, growing stronger. One day the lab explodes mysteriously, allowing CA to escape their small confines. But they know nothing of the outside world or it's gadgets nor do they have anywhere to go. They meet a stranger who knows nothing of CA's power but has taken it upon themselves to help the person.
CB is an assassin. Trained to eliminate any threats and neutralize any enemies. Once CA escapes the Nova Lab, a distress signal is sent out. It is CB's job to find and either kill or bring CA back to headquarters to face captivity once more, but CA does not plan to go quietly and their newly acquired friend isn't backing down either. CB may also have powers but they are mostly unknown.
CA is one of the first of a small group of humans to transfer in to a formerly all-vampire boarding school. CA and their human counterparts are selected to attend this school not only for their impressive GPAs but also because of their rare blood types. Tuition for the human students will be paid by means of bi-weekly blood draws administered by the school nurse; this blood will be rationed and used as nutrition for the predominantly-vampire student body. For the safety of the humans, vampire students are by no means allowed to drink directly from their classmates.. or at least they’re not supposed to.
Soon bad things start happening at the school. The mixing of blood never turns out well. It's vampires vs humans, let the games begin. Bullying is an all time high and an unknown suspect begins bullying CA and her friends.
CB is a nice vampire and quite popular with students. When they're accused of being the ring leader for the bully antics by CA, they become angered or worried. Soon, CB begins getting bullied as well from dead rabbits in their locker to missing gym clothes.

CA is a prince/princess. However, they have lived in the castle their whole lives never knowing about the outside world. In a fit of rage after realizing they are to be married, they storm away from the castle into unknown territory. CB, a leader of their group of poor misfits, is being held captive by a group of bandits when they first lay eyes on the royalty. Despite CA's pleadings that they are from the kingdom, the bandits don't believe them and chain them up in at their camp alongside CB. CB believes that CA is royalty, the bandits not being the smartest missing obvious clues of the fact. The characters are taken away from the kingdom to a far destination. CA is completely out of their element. CB is a skilled thief and figures out a way to release themselves, but will they help CA get back home or will they hold them for ransom? Or both?

CA lives with their family on a large estate. They love wildlife and are quiet the catch except that they haven't seemed to find anyone they're attracted to. One day, CB has car troubles on the road. They knock on CA's door for help and the evening of special night; CA's grandfather's birthday. The whole family is there and some members even tell CA to turn the person away but CA begs grandfather to allow them to stay the night since the weather seems to be getting bad. A heavy snowstorm hits, preventing anyone from leaving the estate. Towards the end of the night as CA and CB are growing close, grandfather meets his untimely demise. It was found that he has been poisoned. All the family members blame CB for the murder but in reality, someone a part of the family was actually the culprit. Unable to phone police due to the bad weather, everyone is on edge. Will CB help find the killer or will they too fall to their demise?
CA's country and CB's country are on the brink of war. They hold a meeting to arrange a peace treaty, but CB doesn't want just a peace treaty. CB wants CA's land and resources, so they propose a wedding. If CA marries CB, CB will sign the peace treaty. If CA refuses, then CB will annihilate what's left of CA's country. CA can't afford to continue the war, their people are dying and their side is losing. Either they marry and try to rebuild everything they've lost, or refuse and lose everything from their culture to their land. CB is not known for their mercy or kindness, they are known for their ruthless tactics and demonic ways. Their land is home to that of the majestic dragons and thus, their leader is just as terrifying and intimidating. CA's land is home to faeries and witches, naturalistic rituals. What will become of their lands? Will they choose marriage or try and work out another plan?

CA = Character A
CB = Character B

Last edited:
I would like to roleplay. -nods- I am more interested in historical theme. Ancient China is always intriguing and complex.
Sounds great! I have a few ideas actually for such setting but I'd like to hear you out first! Hit me up in PM pls?? :) Or discord (my info is on a post earlier)

These were plots I had created awhile ago but having not been used I grew sick of them. I'm all up for possibly tweaking them and changing them altogether if you're interested.

CA is a child born in captivity. They have only ever known the walls of the lab assisted environment; controlled and always safe. They've had multiple tests done on them since they were born inside the facility know as Nova Core. Nova Core has been recruiting and using specials for varieties of tasks, mostly militarily operated, under the noses of general society. CA has powers unlike any human ever and while there are others, they refuse to be caught. CA is the only existing special one in captivity. Now that they are 18, their genetic code is changing, growing stronger. One day the lab explodes mysteriously, allowing CA to escape their small confines. But they know nothing of the outside world or it's gadgets nor do they have anywhere to go. They meet a stranger who knows nothing of CA's power but has taken it upon themselves to help the person.
CB is an assassin. Trained to eliminate any threats and neutralize any enemies. Once CA escapes the Nova Lab, a distress signal is sent out. It is CB's job to find and either kill or bring CA back to headquarters to face captivity once more, but CA does not plan to go quietly and their newly acquired friend isn't backing down either. CB may also have powers but they are mostly unknown.
CA is one of the first of a small group of humans to transfer in to a formerly all-vampire boarding school. CA and their human counterparts are selected to attend this school not only for their impressive GPAs but also because of their rare blood types. Tuition for the human students will be paid by means of bi-weekly blood draws administered by the school nurse; this blood will be rationed and used as nutrition for the predominantly-vampire student body. For the safety of the humans, vampire students are by no means allowed to drink directly from their classmates.. or at least they’re not supposed to.
Soon bad things start happening at the school. The mixing of blood never turns out well. It's vampires vs humans, let the games begin. Bullying is an all time high and an unknown suspect begins bullying CA and her friends.
CB is a nice vampire and quite popular with students. When they're accused of being the ring leader for the bully antics by CA, they become angered or worried. Soon, CB begins getting bullied as well from dead rabbits in their locker to missing gym clothes.

CA is a prince/princess. However, they have lived in the castle their whole lives never knowing about the outside world. In a fit of rage after realizing they are to be married, they storm away from the castle into unknown territory. CB, a leader of their group of poor misfits, is being held captive by a group of bandits when they first lay eyes on the royalty. Despite CA's pleadings that they are from the kingdom, the bandits don't believe them and chain them up in at their camp alongside CB. CB believes that CA is royalty, the bandits not being the smartest missing obvious clues of the fact. The characters are taken away from the kingdom to a far destination. CA is completely out of their element. CB is a skilled thief and figures out a way to release themselves, but will they help CA get back home or will they hold them for ransom? Or both?

CA lives with their family on a large estate. They love wildlife and are quiet the catch except that they haven't seemed to find anyone they're attracted to. One day, CB has car troubles on the road. They knock on CA's door for help and the evening of special night; CA's grandfather's birthday. The whole family is there and some members even tell CA to turn the person away but CA begs grandfather to allow them to stay the night since the weather seems to be getting bad. A heavy snowstorm hits, preventing anyone from leaving the estate. Towards the end of the night as CA and CB are growing close, grandfather meets his untimely demise. It was found that he has been poisoned. All the family members blame CB for the murder but in reality, someone a part of the family was actually the culprit. Unable to phone police due to the bad weather, everyone is on edge. Will CB help find the killer or will they too fall to their demise?
CA's country and CB's country are on the brink of war. They hold a meeting to arrange a peace treaty, but CB doesn't want just a peace treaty. CB wants CA's land and resources, so they propose a wedding. If CA marries CB, CB will sign the peace treaty. If CA refuses, then CB will annihilate what's left of CA's country. CA can't afford to continue the war, their people are dying and their side is losing. Either they marry and try to rebuild everything they've lost, or refuse and lose everything from their culture to their land. CB is not known for their mercy or kindness, they are known for their ruthless tactics and demonic ways. Their land is home to that of the majestic dragons and thus, their leader is just as terrifying and intimidating. CA's land is home to faeries and witches, naturalistic rituals. What will become of their lands? Will they choose marriage or try and work out another plan?

CA = Character A
CB = Character B
Ok! Send this to me in PM I'll def check it out tmr :) Its so late here (3am) and I have to wake up early as fuck xD

Howdy! I’d absolutely love to work a plot out with you if you’re still looking. Maybe some dark fantasy stuff?

Hey I would love to discuss something with you! Message me D d1uni5ys24si3o
Howdy! I’d absolutely love to work a plot out with you if you’re still looking. Maybe some dark fantasy stuff?
hey! Sounds great! could you guys please send me a message cause I will forget >.<
I suddenly have so much to do till Sunday! XD

But I will definitely get back to you guys shortly!

---------

ON THAT NOTE --> I'm no longer looking for partners xD I need to respond to all those that message me! will open it once I have a spot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back