• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dimensional Conflict(Characters)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

KirienIsamu

a determined artist
- Only 3 characters per player
- If your character has Pets/Familiars/Pokemon etc. You may have up to 3
- No god modding
- Cannon characters only
- No Meta knowledge (A character shouldn't already know everything about another character unless they have met before in cannon, nor should they know what another character is doing all the time when their not in the same room)
-If you don't own the picture just put a link to it instead of reposting please.

Name:
Alias:
Series:
Extra:

Last edited:
Name: Stevonnie
Alias: None
Series: Steven Universe
Bio: Stevonnie
Extra: N/A

Name: Rem Ayanokōji
Alias: Dream Hunter Rem
Series: Dream Hunter Rem
Bio: A descendant of dream guardians, Rem has the ability to enter the dreams of others at the expenses of having none of her own. She runs her own private investigation agency. Her investigations are limited to the supernatural and despite her advertisement being limited to word of mouth she seems to do quite well for herself.
Extra: Has two pets Alpha(Kitten), Beta(Puppy) who can transform into bigger animals temporarily for combat purposes. Carries a magnum pistol at all times.

Name: bendy
Alias: ink demon
Age: about The age Of a small child, can't put my finger on it.
Series: Bendy And The ink machine
Bio: Bendy
Extra:

Name: king sombra
Alias: king of nightmares
Series: my little Pony: friendship is magic
Bio: King Sombra
Extra: Monster — Skillet | Last.fm

Name: spinel
Alias: (can't think of one at the moment)
Series: Steven's universe: the movie
Bio: Spinel
Extra:

Name: bendy
Alias: ink demon
Age: about The age Of a small child, can't put my finger on it.
Series: Bendy And The ink machine
Bio: Bendy
Extra:

Name: king sombra
Alias: king of nightmares
Series: my little Pony: friendship is magic
Bio: King Sombra
Extra: Monster — Skillet | Last.fm

Name: spinel
Alias: (can't think of one at the moment)
Series: Steven's universe: the movie
Bio: Spinel
Extra:

I think everything is fine. Haven't really played bendy and the ink machine but wasnt the character just a cartoon and the one you see chasing you a human turned into bendy? Anyway Your in.

Haven't really played bendy and the ink machine but wasnt the character just a cartoon and the one you see chasing you a human turned into bendy?
Yes, The theory is true. I could explain The theory, but it would spoil The game.

1587002816553.png

1587002918692.png

Name:
Peter Parker

Alias:
Spider Man

Series:
Marvel's Noir Universe

Theme song:

Bio:
From Earth-90214 (Or Earth Noir) Peter Parker is accidentally bitten by an illegally imported and highly-venomous spider, while secretly investigating a smuggling ring of ancient spider statues. Instead of killing him, the bite gave him super-human abilities, similar to that of a spider. Taking advantage of his new abilities, Parker begins to wage a one-man war against the criminal underworld in New York City as a brutal and feared vigilante, known as the "Spider-Man", partly to avenge the deaths of his uncle Ben Parker and his mentor, Ben Urich, at the hands of the city's major crime lord, Norman Osborn.

Items:
Twin revolvers, Fedora hat, Extra Ammo, Glasses.

Extra:
Same powers as his original counter part (Super strength, Organic black webbing, spider sense, etc.) This Petey Parking-lot is more on the violent side of Spiderman. Having to be trained in firearms and more violent hand to hand combat abilities.

Last edited:
View attachment 710780

Name:
Peter Parker

Alias:
Spider Man

Series:
Marvel's Noir Universe

Theme song:

Bio:
From Earth-90214 (Or Earth Noir) Peter Parker is accidentally bitten by an illegally imported and highly-venomous spider, while secretly investigating a smuggling ring of ancient spider statues. Instead of killing him, the bite gave him super-human abilities, similar to that of a spider. Taking advantage of his new abilities, Parker begins to wage a one-man war against the criminal underworld in New York City as a brutal and feared vigilante, known as the "Spider-Man", partly to avenge the deaths of his uncle Ben Parker and his mentor, Ben Urich, at the hands of the city's major crime lord, Norman Osborn.

Items:
Twin revolvers, Fedora hat, Extra Ammo, Glasses.

Extra:
Same powers as his original counter part (Super strength, Organic black webbing, spider sense, etc.) This Petey Parking-lot is more on the violent side of Spiderman. Having to be trained in firearms and more violent hand to hand combat abilities.

Your in

BEF58937-3F0B-4B98-A531-47BB5E2850AF.pngName: The Ancestor
Alias: The Heart of Darkness
Series: Darkest Dungeon
Age: (If no cannon age use best guess): as old as the planet
Gender: un-able to be determined, but prefers to show itself in male form
Bio:Ancestor
Extra: Music:

377B6CBD-65A3-4068-AC1A-DBDCF7C3B406.pngName: T-00
Alias: Mr.X
Series: Resident Evil 2: 2019 game
Age: (If no cannon age use best guess): 7 days old/ created by cloning
Bio: T-00
Extra:
The popular Mr.X meme music:

View attachment 714610Name: T-00
Alias: Mr.X
Series: Resident Evil 2: 2019 game
Age: (If no cannon age use best guess): 7 days old/ created by cloning
Bio: T-00
Extra:
The popular Mr.X meme music:

I'm not so sure about this one. I mean could X work in a world where your not necessarily trying to kill everyone. would he even care about a competition. Keep in mind not all the events will be fighting.

I'm not so sure about this one. I mean could X work in a world where your not necessarily trying to kill everyone. would he even care about a competition. Keep in mind not all the events will be fighting.
I try to make him a bit OOC, making him act like he can think instead of mindlessly killing everything in his path, but I am gonna put some regulations on this and make him unable to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back