• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dimension Hopping Hijinx [OOC]

Hatoful Android

Be still, My Beating Servos
Hello, everyone! Thank you for showing interest in this little mess of a story! Rather than make a whole bunch of posts with the info, I'd rather just keep it all here, and update it as much as possible!

Inari - Your ever benevolent, completely sober boss who is absolutely not drunk, she swears. The benefactor of your crazy ride, Inari is out for only one thing: to have fun! Hailing from a dimension where immortal witches are a dime a dozen and magic is just a part of every day life, she constantly seeks excitement. Though clearly powerful and wise beyond her appearance, she acts rather childish.'Personal space' are words that do not exist in her vocabulary.
Inari.JPG
Kuroha and Shiromi - Inari's familiars of indeterminate age and gender who serve various purposes throughout your journey. They possess an encyclopedic knowledge of various things, including the flora and fauna of any given dimension, all types of magic, and rituals. (Though, if you want them to TELL you any of that knowledge, you're gonna have to make them an offering of some kind.) They are constantly releasing an invisible aura that translates languages, and also can sense where Inari or their other twin is at all times, so it's best to keep one of them nearby as often as possible. like their master, they act much younger than they are. They take particular pleasure in speaking in unison, not blinking, and generally acting as unsettling as possible.
large.jpg

Name:
Powers/Skills:
A Little Description Of Your Home Dimension:
How You Ended Up With Inari:
- When entering a new dimension, your appearance changes to accommodate it's rules. Ex; turning female in an all-girl dimension, a suit of armor changing into a suit and tie in a murder mystery dimension, etc.
- You are bound by the dimension's rules. If the magic doesn't exist, you can't use magic!
- When you arrive in a dimension, you replace the version of you that exists there. However, you don't gain their memories.
- You keep items that you gain in a dimension even if you leave. That also goes for injuries.
- You can only hop dimensions when both Kuroha and Shiromi are present. If only one twin is present, the portal cannot be opened.

First!
Not sure if we're supposed to put our CSs here, but I have the bad habit of letting things accumulate sometimes so I thought I'd get it done ASAP!

Here goes my boy!! ...With some scrollers, because I write too much... I've also separated Power/Skills into Powers and Mundane Skills. And oh! I'm up for balancing him better if you think he's too strong or something, no problem >w<

The excitement is real~

8ec7ad879928bcebe2de3ab7e074ef59.jpg

Name: Sage Kaelber

Appearance: 6', reddish brown hair and cappuccino-brown eyes, a completely normal looking teen with a rather casual, college-like dressing style. Is normally seem wearing a duo golden bracelet whose two parts are joined together by a centrepiece in the form of a wing. The bracelet relic has sigils inscribed into it that together act as a magic dampener, a kind of limiter that restrains Sage's use of his power when he's wearing it, especially the wing manifestation. It is, however, not a perfect solution.
When using the full length of his powers, Sage's eyes get a fiery, orange glow on them.

Powers:
--Empathic Pyrokinesis--
The ability to control and create fire at will. Sage's fire manipulation is said to be emphatic since his emotions and how strong they are, influence how the ability will manifest itself, ranging from really simple displays such as fireballs, flaming tornados to things that are extremely complex, though they take a huge amount of effort. Sage is a lot more proficient at setting things on fire than putting it out, however.

Concentration and focus is everything when dealing with fire manipulation and failing to keep those could either result in his creations ceasing to exist in the blink of an eye or his power to go berserk and completely out of control, changing the normally orange/red flames gradually to blue.
In that case, strong negative emotions can fuel this power beyond Sage's bearable levels, causing his conscious self to slip away overshadowed by the flame's inherent desire to consume and destroy.
It's capable that being in this state for too long could actually kill him since his body wouldn't be able to withstand such an magic output.

--Fire-wing Manifestation--
On will, Sage is capable of summoning a pair of fire wings that manifest a couple inches away from his body, on his back. These don't need as much concentration to keep active, only that Sage is obviously still awake. The golden bracelet fully limits his ability to use this power.

--Phoenix's Rebirth--
Sage has the ability to heal himself in the presence of fire, any fire as long as the source is a mild one (candles, lighters, oil lamps etc...). It's become a common thing to carry a box of matches around just in case he ever needs them.

PS: A strong fire that did not come from him (ex: Building in flames, stove [blue flame]) will still burn and harm him.

Mundane Skills:
--Fixer-Upper--
Sage knows how to make small fixes to all kinds of devices and objects. Despite not being poor, the philosophy of the temple of not wasting resources and being grateful for what you have, prompted Sage to be the kind of person that doesn't give up on a broken device unless he's 100% sure it can't be fixed and re-use still useful parts into something else until those also break. His past endeavors have taught him a lot of handyman tiny jobs.

--Good Personality Reader--
Raised by monks and connected to their teachings and nature from a really young age, Sage has tons of experience with animal behavior, being a natural at interpreting body tells, voice intonations and has been intuitively using of that knowledge when dealing with people, that despite what one might want to believe, aren't that different.
As such, Sage has an idea of how to portray himself near both, tending to befriend and comfort first rather than attacking or putting himself in a defensive stance blindly. He's not going to pretend to be something his not, but he'll certainly watch what traits of his might annoy someone and become more watchful of them near the respective person. Overall, Sage tries his best to be a really pleasant guy towards others.

A Little Description Of Your Home Dimension: A world much like ours, located in a dimension where the universe was created by the conjoined efforts of mythical beasts, A Golden Dragon, A Unicorn, A Phoenix and much, much more, becoming the new world's Gods and part of an extensive Pantheon. In the beginings, the Gods would mingle and live together with humans, change the course of things on a whim, sometimes even fall in love but growing disappointed and contemptuous towards humanity and their conflicts, they have withdrawn themselves and stopped interacting with the world. These days, their actions are taken as nothing more than old legends, the prophecies as nothing that serious and the remaining existence of magic is kept a secret.

...Or was, until Sage saved his college friend, Lucy, from her attempted suicide, revealing himself in the process. Needless to say, some people are not very happy with that.

How You Ended Up With Inari: It had been meant to be a spiritual counselling session, you know fortune telling, advice seeking, but somewhere in between Tarot cards, crystal balls and hand readings the conversation had taken an unexpected turn and Sage had been bamboozled into agreeing to a contract he barely had any knowledge of. At first, he was confused and panicked, but seeing as it was too late to undo whatever magical mumbo-jumbo had already been done, he managed to calm down and take this sudden vacation plans in stride. Maybe it had been fate that had brought their paths to entangle with each other like that, perhaps what he had been seeking would be found during the adventure... who knows? Whatever the Great Gods have planned, Sage doesn't intend to let them down! ...The hardest part was having to explain his absence to his college supervisors and locking the course for a while, without a predicted return date.
Oh, the test of fate is naught but a difficult one!!

Last edited:
Here is CS stuff!

Name: Neeko

Appearance:
20181212_075738.jpg
Neeko is of a race known as the Oovi'kat, a race of colorful humanoids with long prehensile tails. However each Oovi'kat can vary wildly in actual appeareance due to their shapeshifting powers.

The image above is what is generally accepted as Neeko's 'base' form, though it is unknown whether or not this is her actual true appeareance or if it's just a form she prefers to take on.

Neeko's mannerisms may portray her as sort of immature and uncivilized. Running on all fours (as is natural for an Oovi'kat), Her curious nature, Her tendency to make a joke of every situation, her only fundamental grasp of language. Though despite all these traits, she is actually quite intelligent.

Powers/Skills:
Neeko has a very basic form of nature based magic to use offensively. She can magically slingshot small stone shaped projectiles at her opponent, throw what is essentially a magical grenade, and shield others or herself in a shell of her magic that wraps tightly around ones form, though this only temporarily protects from physical attacks.

Her true power shines in her ability to mimic what she calls 'Sho'ma.' Sho'ma, in her dimension at least, serves as a sort of soul-like essence found on all living things.

She can detect this essence in those around her and completely mimic their current appeareance by copying their Sho'mas.

The mimicry is almost identical to the original, even down to the voice and certain personality traits being mimicked. The guise can last for as long as Neeko feels she needs it to, but can be disrupted by significant emotion like fear or anger, in which the form will begin to glow with a green aura of which she cannot control until she calms down.

If she is struck hard enough or needs to use her magic in anyway, the form dissipates and she is reverted back to base Neeko. There is a short time period before Neeko can mimic somebody again, in which she will be visibly tired.

She also has a long chameleon tongue which she can use for general chameleon purposes. Or she can disguise it by manipulating her own Sho'ma.

Neeko's home is an inherently magical place, with different kingdoms at war, beings of vast different shape and size, almost modern day technology (powered by magic of course), and even beings from different planes and dimensions taking up home on this world.

How Neeko Ended Up With Inari:
Sho'ma is present in all things, yes, but it seems to be more abundant and evident in beings with strong magical potency, like say..a being that could freely travel between dimensions.

Neeko and her curious nature decided to investigate the sudden surge of magic energy in her world, finding Inari to be the source of it. It looked like she had already amassed a following, as well. Neeko would very much like to follow around someone with such large Sho'ma!

She introduced herself in her typical bubbly fashion, showed off her powers by mimicking Inari herself and after a brief conversation (that Neeko did not understand at all, too many big words thrown at her all at once.) she signed a piece of paper and was permitted to follow Inari around wherever she went!

Little did Neeko know what she was getting into.

Shuu-hatoful-boyfriend-31423460-357-500.png

• Name:
    "Aira Solla- Erm, yes, I suppose you can use my first name..."
    Aria Solla

"What do you mean I couldn't be a doctor by 26!? You don't know shit!"

"I'm not a 'Mister' or 'Miss', you can use 'Doctor' with me."
    Female despite looking like a man

Height:
    "What's it to you?"
    5'8"

Sexuality:
    "Romance? Disgusting. I've fuckin' seen how that works out."
    Heterosexual, repulsed(?) by romance
    Violence turns her on

Brief Description:
    Aria is tall, built with the figure of a man- complete with a completely flat chest. Seriously, there's nothing there, she doesn't own a bra because she doesn't need one. Birds don't need breasts after all, and there's no such thing as a "human" in her dimension so she was pretty baffled by Inari having tits. Her right leg was badly injured when she was a child, thus causing her to lack feeling in in and have to wear a brace around her calf to support it and enable her to walk- For long distances, she generally also needs a cane. Without access to both of those you're gonna have to fuckin' carry her, get a wheelchair, or something because she'll just collapse.

Last edited:
Well, it looks like Lettuce has taken SP3T3R's place! I'd love to start soon, but do you guys have any questions?

Not me! The 'things to keep in mind!' section was plenty helpful already >w<

Well, it looks like Lettuce has taken SP3T3R's place! I'd love to start soon, but do you guys have any questions?
aniguns.png

i feel like saying aria came from a "generic dating sim" world might be a bit too on the nose lol

aniguns.png

i feel like saying aria came from a "generic dating sim" world might be a bit too on the nose lol
Make something cheesy like, IDK maybe something like the whole red string of fate thing from Japanese culture? But maybe it has deeper implications?
Ohhhh, would divorces not be a thing then? Like, it's something so deeply binding that you just gotta make it work?

IDK anymore, just throwing ideas at the wind to see if you like anything XD

Make something cheesy like, IDK maybe something like the whole red string of fate thing from Japanese culture? But maybe it has deeper implications?

Ohhhh, would divorces not be a thing then? Like, it's something so deeply binding that you just gotta make it work?

IDK anymore, just throwing ideas at the wind to see if you like anything XD

oh, i was merely making a joke that i sort of presumed hatoful would understand because of their name

the faceclaim is a character from an otome game, hatoful boyfriend. a cute, fluffy murderbeaks

oh, i was merely making a joke that i sort of presumed hatoful would understand because of their name

the faceclaim is a character from an otome game, hatoful boyfriend. a cute, fluffy murderbeaks
Ohhhhhh, I see, hahahaha
Lol I got wooooshed for not knowing the medium XDD

Now I get the whole shifting into a bird thing >w<

Ohhhhhh, I see, hahahaha
Lol I got wooooshed for not knowing the medium XDD

Now I get the whole shifting into a bird thing >w<

Ds5bkyUUcAERYLL.jpg

this fluffy motherfucker carved my heart directly out of my chest and then poured lemon juice in bleeding hole in my chest

good game, would recommend

This RP is still open correct? I've got three interested people including myself that would love to join!

Sorry for the wait, all of you! I’ve just started a new job and it’s very tiring! I’ll have the first IC done on Saturday. Until then, SidTheSkid SidTheSkid yes, this is still open! Please post any character sheets in this thread and ask me any questions you’d like!

Sorry for the wait, all of you! I’ve just started a new job and it’s very tiring! I’ll have the first IC done on Saturday. Until then, SidTheSkid SidTheSkid yes, this is still open! Please post any character sheets in this thread and ask me any questions you’d like!
*enters room by breaking through window*
its okay! real life comes first, ya know. also i need to know, do you like hatoful boyfriend? do you date pigeons like i do

M

Yes, Anghel is my forever birdie boyfriend
anghel is such a cutie

i have an awful boyfriend i never stopped loving shuu. when he asked if i loved him? he can definitely have both my head and my heart, the damn fluffy bastard

so round, if you throw him he would bounce.

[class=container] display:flex; height:70vh; max-width:900px; border:1px solid #9abfe0; margin:auto;center; flex-wrap:wrap; align-items:flex-start; overflow:hidden; flex-direction:row; [/class] [class=scrollbox] width:101%; height:60vh; overflow-y:scroll; [/class] [class=text] margin-left:5px; font-family:Simonetta, regular; font-size:1.25em; color:#9abfe0; [/class] [class=tabs] display:inline-block; width:160px; padding:.2em; text-align:center; font-size:1em; color:#9abfe0; font-family:Simonetta, regular; cursor:pointer; transition: all 0.3s ease-in-out; [/class] [class name=tabs state=hover] letter-spacing:.05em; [/class] [script class=tabone on=click] removeClass select tabs addClass select tabone hide scrollbox show pageone [/script] [script class=tabone] addClass select tabone [/script] [script class=none] hide pagetwo hide pagethree hide pagefour hide pagefive [/script] [script class=tabtwo on=click] removeClass select tabs addClass select tabtwo hide scrollbox show pagetwo [/script] [script class=tabthree on=click] removeClass select tabs addClass select tabthree hide scrollbox show pagethree [/script] [script class=tabfour on=click] removeClass select tabs addClass select tabfour hide scrollbox show pagefour [/script] [script class=tabfive on=click] removeClass select tabs addClass select tabfive hide scrollbox show pagefive [/script]
[div class=container]
[div class="tabs tabone"]Appearance
[div class="tabs tabtwo"]Basic[/div][div class="tabs tabthree"]World[/div][div class="tabs tabfour"]Powers & Skills[/div][div class="tabs tabfive"]Relationship with Inari[/div][/div]
[div class="scrollbox pageone"]
[/div][div class="scrollbox pagetwo"]
[div class=text]Name: Luciella Clairmont
Height: 172cm
Weight: 54kg
Dislikes: Hot weather

[/div][/div][div class="scrollbox pagethree"]
[div class=text]Xeraphi Lucore

In Xeraphi Lucore, abbreviated to Xeraphi, individuals are born in three parts: body, mind, and soul. The body and mind are fused together to create one half of the individual and the soul manifests in a spirit form that exists outside of the body. It is able to interact with the corporeal world and has a consciousness all its own. The spirit is able to manifest by concentrating magicules, ether, or some other sort of supernatural energy and cannot exist without it. In the absence of such a substance, any such energy, the spirit can rejoin the body and becomes dormant. The spirit and the mind are able to communicate telepathically. When both are occupying the body, the two are able to switch control.

Xeraphi has a high magicule density, which makes magic or abilities much more potent. Despite the incredible magical potential, the world also developed technology; although the technology is based mostly upon clockwork and is supplemented by magic, as opposed to being powered by electricity and programming. Luciella is from the large city, Alabastrial, which is highly developed and can be considered a technological and cultural mecca, despite the fact that it is not a political or military superpower.
[/div][/div][div class="scrollbox pagefour"]
[div class=text]Spirit: Luciella's spirit's name is Narai and manifests in the form of a deer that can vary in size. He can be used as a steed and at his largest can hold up to two riders. While Luciella is gentle and mild, Narai can be assertive and aggressive when it comes to protecting Luciella.

Powers: Narai is a spirit imbued with ice magic. His power depends mostly upon the strength of Luciella's psyche and can be weakened when she is tired or stressed. He requires focus in order to achieve his full potential. If Luciella is weak, his form will manifest smaller. He is able to create cold winds, clouds, and ice shards in addition to being able to freeze things. Luciella herself is immune to cold weather.

Skills: Luciella is very talented at singing and stringed musical instruments. Sometimes, she can sing in order to calm or assist Narai. She is also able to imitate the voices of those she has had long conversations with.

[/div][/div][div class="scrollbox pagefive"]
[div class=text]Luciella is very gullible and naive and due to this, she came was kidnapped and detained by a circus. Her spirit was detained to prevent her from escaping and she was forced to dress up and perform from a cage. The emotion that was expressed in her singing entranced her audience and she came to be known as the siren of winter. Narai was able to escape his restraints but unable to reach Luciella.

He found Inari and wished for freedom from the cage that Luciella had been locked in. He wished for the freedom of movement. Inari granted this wish by recruiting Luciella and Narai to travel with her. Luciella was freed from the cage and was not locked down in any world, so long as she followed Inari. The contract would only be dissolved when the price had been paid, although neither Narai nor Luciella is sure when that will be.
[/div][/div]
[/div]
credit @RI.a

Name(s):
Hit 'Snipe' Promafar(Host)
Max 'Might' Johnson(Age: 15)
Brian 'Blade' Tipp(Age: 40)
Divina 'Medic' Familia(Age: 17)
Appearance:

Powers/Skills:
Self-Supplying Soldier - The Blocker Technology allows Hit to work without having to worry about ammunition. His core allows him to function for a long time and supply his own ammunition for centuries.
Superhuman Strength
Weapon Handling
Gun Expertise

Hit's home dimension is that of futuristic origin, one that's been rapidly decaying ever since an apocalyptic event that occurred 10 years ago which caused humanity to hide underground and turn half of it's population into humanoid fighting machines called 'Blockers' in order to fight the remnants of the apocalypse known simply as 'Bugs'. Hit was but one of the men who was unfortunate enough to go through with it and survive being on the surface long enough.

How You Ended Up With Inari:
Hit encountered Inari when the Government he and his Squad worked for tasked them with rescuing a "Civilian" who wandered into the surface and went missing for two days. That civilian was the thrill seeking Inari, who managed to slip through the gates to the surface and explored for a bit.

It took several days until Hit's squad caught up with Inari, considering that they didn't expect her to be that stubborn on staying in what would be a dangerous place to be. While there, Inari seemed to talk about how in other worlds, the surface is where people would actually be. This piqued the interest of Hit and his crew. Max was the first to ask about it.

Inari would then tell the crew about the many different worlds and dimensions. Some are peaceful, most are not. Some are ideal, some are not. However, most of them have experienced an era of peace, one of which, most of them have not. When Inari noticed that the crew were enamored by her stories, she made a proposition; She can let them join her, but only one can.

The crew debated on who would be allowed to go with Inari. However, considering that all of them wanted to, Divina suggested that they put their 'Persona Chip' into Hit's main CPU so that they can go with him leading the way. It took several days until the chips were managed to be plugged into Hit, but in the end, it was successful. With Hit as their host, The crew began their trip across dimensions...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back