• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon?

How do you think digimon and tamers should be paired up?

• Each player controls a Digimon-Tamer pair.

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Pairs are made up of two players, one with a digimon and the other with a tamer.

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Dolches

Horizontal Staircase
I'm gonna be honest with y'all, I know little about Digimon, but "Pokémon that can talk" is a great concept and all of the other stuff for Digimon added onto it seems like it'd be really fun to roleplay.

Sorry for not responding quicker, but I don't know how Digimon-Tamer relationships would work.

It's either
Digimon (Player 1) - Tamer (Player 2)
Digimon + Tamer pair (Player 1)

The first option seems better, but we'd need a good bit of people for it, and a pair per player seems boring.

Well then, if having to pair up the characters is an issue, then you could just do a Frontier rp and not have to worry about it.

Well then, if having to pair up the characters is an issue, then you could just do a Frontier rp and not have to worry about it.
The way I'm thinking, the fusion thing just seems like we might as well have a mech roleplay. Also, if we don't have enough people for the first option I think the second will do just fine if it's mixed up so that each person plays a tamer and digimon in separate pairs.

Because I'm scared that the tamer and digimon would get along too well and they wouldn't interact like two separate beings.
I guess...but aren't people going to want control over on what their digimon looks like, who they are and all that? I know I am.

Are you talking about custom Digimon? I haven't even started thinking about custom digimon.
Well.....yeah did want to ask you about that but I that wasn't what i meant....oh ok I just realized how I worded that question. What im meant to say was, what if people want to choose their own digimon? Me personally I'm not going to pair up with someone if they aren't the digimon I want. Plus I just think people would want control over their own digimon but I don't know might just be me.....you know you could just put pole up and see what the majority wants and go with that.

If you're basing it on that kind of relationship you should definitely check out zatch bell if you're into anime/manga. Really lets both in a pair have their own realistic personalities and backstory.

Not interested in this rp in particular, just wanted to chime in with a possible alternative of what you might be seeking. Either way good luck :)

I was trying to think of what plots we could use that I forgot to ask y'all for input.
Whoops.
Anyways, since the current poll seems to be done, I'll replace it with a new one.

Love digimanz and know alot about if you need help with anything

I'll be intrested ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back