• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Digimon x Undertale CrossOver RP

Hello! My name is Red and I've been rping for the past 4-5 years now. I am usually semi-literate and I can type between 1-2 paragraphs, but I can type more than this if I am really passionate. I am willing to go out of my comfort zone, and type literate if I need to whenever I find the right partner to do it with.

*This is the plot I currently have, but can change with time. It may seem 'edgy' at first, but hopefully, we can create a story from this.:*
A strange human has found himself in the Digital World, and being mysteriously controlled by a strange entity. Despite the bloodshed and carnage from the fighting, a lone digimon decides to end the struggle once and for all.

If you have any questions or ideas for what we can do to expand this roleplay out, feel free to let me know. I have a telegram and discord to contact me on or we can roleplay from here...whatever works best for you.

Last edited:
Hello, Uh- I haven't watched digimon in FOREVER but I rememember enough and I really like Undertale- Maybe I can do this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back