• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Digimon: The Next Adventure (CS Thread)

natsukashii

𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
yvKTZzX.png

jFQvvwC.png

Reserved by animegirl20 animegirl20

80L9Sep.png

Reserved by natsukashii natsukashii

0p9iL50.png

Reserved by Monster Guy Monster Guy

upCmyVB.png

Reserved by Zoletres Zoletres

ek3pNOR.png

Reserved by weldherwings weldherwings

AIV5i2t.png

Free

pyLIa73.png

Reserved by .empathogen. .empathogen.
Character Rules (don't worry there's only a few):
  1. Face claims for characters will be anime or anime-passing art. No real life face claims here.
    1. Try to use somewhat realistic hair color for your characters since Digimon (at least Adventure Tri) has the tones somewhat more grounded in realism. No aquamarine yugioh mc wannabes 😂
  2. To make things easier, all characters are originally from Ridgewood, Utah.
  3. Ridgewood is very close to Salt Lake City.
  4. Every character should be between the ages of 12 and 13 so we are all similarly aged
  5. In your misc info of your character's sheet, in addition to anything else you feel you want to add, tell me your favorite digimon season (adventure all the way up to the current Ghost Game)
  6. Note for the character sheet, if you want to use a special, fancy bbcode you can. I just ask that you include the information provided in the basic sheet I'm providing. Last thing I want to is hinder anyone's creativity.
Human Sheet:

Name
First, middle (if applicable), and surname
If they are cis, specify (Cismale/Cisfemale); if not, then also specify!
Crest
State which crest they embody (courage, friendship, love, knowledge, sincerity, reliability, kindness)
Belongings
What will they have on their person at the time of being shipped off to the digital world? What sort of things will they always have on them? Tell meee!

Appearance Details
Describe your character for me. Include height, weight, vague body type (they're kids so they wouldn't be a bodybuilder), hair and eye color, fashion sense or style, and anything else relevant to their physical appearance or identity

Personality
Tell us a bit about your character. What are they like? What do they think of people? What makes them fitting of the crest they embody? At least a paragraph here.

Likes and Dislikes:
Give me at least 4 things they both like and dislike

Hobbies
Give me at least 3 of their hobbies

Fears
No character is perfect. Give me 3 fears that they have

Backstory
You may get as detailed as you want or just explain stuff relevant to the monster sighting six years ago, how that effected their homelife. At least two paragraphs here!

Misc
Anything else you want to add that doesn't fit into the other sections, tell me here! Also include the bit I said to in the rules here :)

Digimon Sheet

Name
Digimon name goes here (use rookie name). Nickname is optional.
Digimon Type
State whether they are data or vaccine
Digimon Personality
Tell me a bit about your digimon partner's personality. They should compliment your character in some way. Whether it's likeminded thinking or providing your character with something they desperately need (see laidback Gomamon to uptight Joe). Spend a few sentences to a paragraph telling me about them. They don't need to be exact to how other versions of them have been (aka if agumon, they don't need to be idiots 😂)
Digimon Line
I'm pretty lenient with the line route, but make it make sense. Link your line with images. :) List line from baby to mega (baby, in-training, rookie, champion, ultimate, mega). Optionally you can include their moveset, but it's not required.

Last edited:
Human Sheet
shelTVG.png

Name: Niko Watanabe

Crest: Love

Belongings: He has his smartphone to play games and keep in touch with family. He also has a sketchbook and pencils to draw with. All contained in a pink messenger bag shaped like a bunny.

Appearance: Niko stands at 5’1”. He is half Japanese, half White. He has a round face, upturned brown eyes, and often has a huge smile on his face. His hair color is naturally dark brown, almost black, but he dyes it pink because pink is just a more fun color. He is very happy that he goes to a school doesn’t have natural hair colors as part of the dress code. He has a slim build. As far as his fashion sense is concerned, Nico doesn’t really have one. He just wears stuff he thinks looks cute. His favorite color is pink though, so your bound to see a lot of that in his wardrobe.

Personality: Niko acts like a happy go lucky kid. He smiles and laughs and acts like nothing bothers him. He tries not to show his negative emotions around others. If they see him cry or be sad, it will only push people away even more. He is very affectionate, and is quick to get attached to others, and freely gives hugs to people he feels needs them. He cares very much for people, and do whatever he can to make others happy. He likes the color pink, cute things, and generally stuff that is considered girly by most people. He gets excited easily and he starts yelling and screaming and bouncing all over the place when he gets in one of his moods.

Dislikes: Bullies, Bland food, Math, Bad feelings

Hobbies: Drawing, Video Games, Cooking

Fears: Being bullied, Being unloved, Letting his family down

Backstory: Niko is half Japanesse half American. His mother and father are divorced, and he lives with his mother and little sister in Utah. He always had a fascination for cute things. He played with stuffed animals while other boys played sports. He even dyed his hair pink because he thought it was a more fun color than his natural brown. For this, he was often bullied Niko always wore a smile on his face, and acted like the bullying never bothered him. He wanted to set an example for his little sister to look up to. He was the one who had to look after her when his mother was working. He also helped make dinners for the family, which gave him an interest in cooking. Additionally, Niko is estranged from his Japanese father. He wanted a son who would follow in his footsteps and be an athlete. Obviously, Niko is not that. Niko was an artist. While his mother was supportive, he was often yelled and called a sissy by his father on the rare occasions they do see each other. Even still Niko doesn’t hate his dad, and hopes to reconcile with him

He wants to make a friend that likes him for who he is. He tries his hardest to be friendly, but often his attempts come off as overbearing. So far, the only place he’s been able to find any kind of acceptance is in video games as well as his artwork.

One night 6 years ago, Niko stayed up late to watch a couple of monsters fighting. He was rooting for the red dinosaur personally, untill the monsters were sucked up into a beam of light. He told his mom about it the next day, but she just indulged in what she believed were her son’s fantasies, and brushed him off. He never really talked about situation after that. Still, he knew what he saw, and it had to mean something.

Name: Salamon, Sally
Digimon Type: Vaccine

Digimon Personality: Sally’s personality is an extension of Niko’s. She is cheerful and upbeat as he is. She has better social skills than Niko though, and she often has to calm Niko down when he gets too excited, or serve as an emotional support Digimon in private when Niko is sad.

Digimon Line: Yukimibotamon, Nyaromon, Salamon, Gatomon, Angewomon, Magnadramon

Other: Favorite season would have to be Tamers tbh.

Last edited:
dd1xync-14771c7c-1abe-4d0d-8821-058be344697b.pngName:
Alice Ivers

Crest:
Courage

Belongings:
Cell phone/wallet

Appearance Details:
Alice height is 5'0 and weighs 100lb she has black hair but dyed it midnight blue and has dark blue eyes. She tends wear long skirts and dresses that goes to her knees.

Personality
Alice is very energetic, goofy, sociable and has a very strong sense of perseverance. Alice is also gentle and understanding girl who always put others before herself. Her positive, can-do attitude can sometimes affect everyone around her .Her energetic and perseverant nature also makes her rather impatient. Due to her usual positive nature, however, she tends to hide her more sensitive side, and tries hard to not cry when she is frustrated, as she feels it would drag down others' morale if they were to see her sad. Alice heavily dislikes when her friends get in confrontations she deems petty. She can also be pushy in her attempts to help someone, and she has a unsurprisingly stubborn side.

Likes and Dislikes:
+Books/Manga
+Watching Baseball
+Board games
+Stars/Night sky
-Spicy food
-Coffee
-Letting people down
-Getting bad grades

Hobbies:
Reading, Drawing, Learning about astrology and astronomy

Fears:
Spiders
Snakes
Being in tight closed in spaces.

Backstory:
Alice born into a wealthy family and is the youngest of three sisters, though as they got older they grew apart which saddens Alice. She miss spending time with them. She also never gets see her parents alot because of the fact they have to travel for their job though they always try to come for birthdays and their home every Christmas. Because of her parents are never home Alice and her sisters live with their grandmother. Who Alice spends most of her time with if she isn't hanging out with her friends.

Misc:
Honestly I don't really have a favorite season its been a very long time since I even watched digimon and I don't remember whole lot. 😅

Digimon Sheet
Name:
Veemon

Nickname:
Victor

Digimon Type:
Vaccine

Digimon Personality:
Victor has adventurous brave, and energetic personality.

Digimon Line:
Chibomon
DemiVeemon
Veemon
ExVeemon
Paildramon
Imperialdramon

Last edited:

• name. Koharu "Haru" Takashiage. 13
    gender. cismale (he/him)
    crest. reliablity
    belongings. his kalimba, pocket telescope, switchblade, drawing pad/pencils, all contained in his messenger bag.
    appearance notes.
    - Haru tends to always wear his scarf around his neck. He tends to hide in it when nervous.
    - A default frown is always on his face.
    - 5’2” and is rather lanky

[/justify]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back