• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon Story: Code of Reality ~Reformation: Altered Code~ (Always Open)

The Explorer

Philippians 4:13
The Story:

It takes place in real life, Digimon is a famous and awesome anime/game/etc. series. One man, my OC, invents the technology to bring next level fully interactable Augmented Reality Programs to life, and for some reason the first experiment he chose was to make Digimon Programs for this new Fixed Reality Technology. He posted a program called Digital Life Form on a random forum somewhere, along with the link to an App for Android and IOS phones. The App was A virtual pet for the digital life form, and enabled you to carry your new Digitama with you wherever you go. He also made all of the code open source along with a challenge, "First One to Mega Stage, meet me at the top of Mount Fuji."

It was unknown who this man was, or even how he developed the technology. But one fact was clear, he sparked a new generation of Digimon Fans.

The Goal is to Find out who the Digimaniac is and defeat him.

The Handbook:

On your way to discover the Digimaniac's Identity, you will find that the following information will help you to raise your Digimon from Digitama to Mega Stage.

There are two "Apps" called "Virtual Pet" and "Digifarm" and they are Side RPs to the Main One, and are also In Character. They will be found in separate Extra Pages linked to the Main RP and work as follows:

The "Virtual Pet":

The Virtual Pet Can only hold Two Digimon at a time. It is a place where you play Dice Based Minigames in order to train and feed your Digimon. You can also connect your V-Pet with another OCs V-Pet in order to "Visit" them. While Visiting, you can "Double Up" Dice and use two die instead of one and Jogress later on if the requirements are met. Let me further elaborate.

Stat Training:

A 1-100 Die is Rolled if 50 or Higher it is a success, and you roll a 1-12 Die to see how much the chosen stat is raised. If 49 or lower, the training fails, and you stop. You can do this one time for each stat until your Digimon is Max Level for your current Digivolution Stage.

There are Five Stats:

Strength
Speed
Special Attack
Special Defense
Defence

Keep in mind that these stats are only requirements for Digivolution, and don't affect the Main RP other than when your OC's Digimon needs to Digivolve.

That being said, the Digivolution Lines follow the Anime Digivolutions, and their required Digivices/Crests/Digimentals/Cards/D-tectors etc. You get to Choose the Digimon Line and Digivice you start with. But you have to Discover the Digimaniac's "Code Stashes" that are hidden on your way to find the clues that lead you to the exact location on Mount Fuji in order to find the Digimentals/Crests etc.

They would all be Cheesy Riddles that test your knowledge of Digimon Culture. Anime, Games, Merchandise, etc.

Even if you have everything that's required, Stats and Crests, Digimentals, etc you still need to have a good relationship with your Digimon Story Wise.

This is achieved through Story "Milestones" which range from "Acquaintance" to "Inseparable".

For Digimon Lines that are not mentioned in the Anime, refer to Wikimon.

Feeding your Digimon:

A 1-100 Die will be rolled when ever you choose to feed your Digimon, 50 or higher the Digimon likes the food, and you increase Digimon Bond by a fraction. 49 or lower, it still feeds it, but your Digimon won't like the food, and Bond will be decreased by the fraction of the number rolled.

Stat Requirements are Per Stage.

In Training:

Requires:

Milestone: "Acquaintance"

And 5 points to every stat.

Rookie:

Requires:

Milestone: "Friend"

At 10 points to every stat.

Champion:

Requires:

Milestone: "Besties"

And 20 points to every stat.

Ultimate:

Requires:

Milestone: "Friends Forever"

And 30 pts to every Stat.

Mega:

Requires:

Milestone: "Inseparable"

And 40 points to every stat.

Jogress:

Requires:

Both OCs Have Milestone Inseparable for their Digimon.
Both OCs Digimon have 50 points to every stat.

Don't forget you cannot digivolve without the proper Digivice, or Crest, or Digimental, etc, so you better brush up on the Fandom to answer those Trivia Questions!

Digifarm:

The Digifarm is a place where I watch the Digimon that you drop off, that you do not currently have in the Virtual Pet, and have raised to at least Fresh level. Right after hatching.

And yes! We are going to have a proper OOC.

Let me make all of the Extra Pages and the Main RP first, and link them together.

But if no one is interested in this idea then it won't happen anyway.

Reply here or PM if you have Questions beyond what I have explained. Reply here if you are interested.

And if some wants to help me with the Digimaniac's "Trivia Time!!!" Questions, feel free to PM me.

As for the OCs:

Name:
Starting Digivice:
Starting Digivice Custom Color:
Planned Digimon to have(Including Digimon Lines):
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:

As for the Digimon I will be playing them so that you aren't RPing your OC and Digimon by yourself. Here's the required Info I need from you:

Digimon's Nickname(If Applicable):
Digimon's Required Digivice(Seeing if you know how to google it):
Digimon's Personality(In great detail, preferably, but you can just say one word if I know what it means):
Digimon's Line(Fresh to Mega, and any Jogress you would prefer):
Digimon's Required Digivolution Requirement(Again, you can just google if you don't know):

That should cover everything.

Rules:

Follow RPN Rules!
No NSFW!
No Dating between Adults and Minors OCs.
Keep this PG-13!

Extra Edit: It has been decided by the court, in the matter of "The People v Digimaniac", we would rule in favor of the people! Now anyone who wants to RP their own Digimon instead of me RPing them can do so if they choose to! Let me know what you would prefer.

Last edited:
Okay the pages are UP! All of them are linked to the Main thread, with the exceptions of the V-Pet and the Digifarm. Didn't know how to link more than one link in "Other."

Here's the link to the Main:

And here's the link to the two apps:

Still thinking of my partner. So many choices to choose from?

But first, is there a disallowed list? Royal Knights, Demon Lords...

Still thinking of my partner. So many choices to choose from?

But first, is there a disallowed list? Royal Knights, Demon Lords...

Crow Crow All Digimon are allowed. Just have to meet their digivolution requirements to digivolve.

Last edited:
Hey this still open cause I'm down for doing a digimon rp

Actually, yeah. I just reopened it, because it died on impact.

I Legit made all of the threads and no one replied after that.

I am always allowing new people to join.

We start as soon as you follow the directions and make an OC, and I will post the hatching process of our Digimon to Fresh level in the Virtual Pet App thread.

I will make my OC right away.

Ok sweet and if I think the frustrating thing is that I'm trying to find Digimon's Required Digivice and Digimon's Required Digivolution Requirement but coming up with bloody nothing

Ok sweet and if I think the frustrating thing is that I'm trying to find Digimon's Required Digivice and Digimon's Required Digivolution Requirement but coming up with bloody nothing

Zubamon was like that too. Just use any Digivice you want for the one's that aren't in any of the Anime.

where is?

There is.

Also what if the line doesn't have any any Fresh or In-training Digimon? Sorry if I'm asking too many questions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back