• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Digimon: Lost memories

Jack Rakan

The Invicible Badass
*looks around*

Hello. I looked around and saw that there were others who also created some rp's about digimon but, I don't mind.

I just have a different story to tell. And just need some people to with that.

Setting: Basically, this a a Alternate Universe. That means, anything involving Digimon does not exist. There is a Virtual world, but it's plenty different.

Based in year 2021, the Virtual world becomes the new frontier. In the form of special VR devices, they take your conscience to the Virtual world with your avatar. all the servers, or worlds, are connected to the main Server, or Tree, called Yggdrasil.

Then, as one would have it several people end up on a journey to the Digital world to stop a menace from destroying all three worlds, Digital, Virtual, and the Real world.

Instead of the VR devices(name pending), the Chosen will be using digivice's to go to and from the worlds.

This RP is loosely based on Digimon World and Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth games.

------------------------------------------------

As far as Digimon goes...

As per usual, one Digimon per character.

We have a sort of level up system getting set up, so you wont be able to go from Agumon to Greymon that easily.

It's mostly going to be kind of like a Zero to Hero. You'll get the points needed in order to advance to the next stage.

So far, this came out of my brain.

Also, there is going to be a Duration of how long your Digimon stay evolved. The Higher the stage, the less duration you have for that stage.

Lets say you go from Champion to Adult post wise, you can only at first stay in that stage for three posts. But using EXP, you can increase that duration.

Now, if you went to Perfect, the Duration for that is half the posts the Adult Stage is active for. Ultimate, less than a Third.

For simplicity:

Adult: 6 posts

Perfect: 3 posts

Ultimate: 2 Posts

and so on.

You can increase the post count by buying Duration levels using EXP

You increase EXP through fighting, mostly Bosses, posts in IC, landmark posts etc. You'll be getting all kinds of goodies from that.

And it wont stop there, your Digimon will have STATS, HP, MP, etc.

it's still mostly under construction, but it should be playable in the coming weeks or so.

I am throwing this out for Interest's sake.

I have @Bacon is fluffy as my assistant helping out.

Hopefully, everything is ironed out my December.

so, any takers?

Thiiiis is what my friend and I were looking for. We've got something very similar, so we're interested (the games are our jam), but I have a question. Can I have dibs on Dorumon?

@Thanatoaster

I don't see why not.

Story-wise, it's mostly character buildup before entering the digital world... or sucked in there more or less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just for clarification Adult=Champion, Perfect=Ultimate and Ultimate=Mega if we were to use the English terms?

Yes.

I just kinda watched the first season in the japanese so the terms got stuck in my brain.

I think I'll add that in just to that people don't get confused.

Same here. Digimon was my childhood, man xD

Do we follow canon digivolution lines (Shows, Movies), pseudo-canon (games), or do we design our own?

If this is going to be starting in December, should we start a Skype or Discord chat to keep in touch?

The date kinda depends what happens on my end, or Bacon's since he's helping me out. for some reason even though i thought I had tons of free time I was slapped with a shitstick by a friend of mine and I had to participate in some sports thingy or a few weeks.

But, we could make up a disqus since that's one of the things i got. U just hope, i wasn't one who made bad comments to you over that channel lol.

I be herez!

Ive honestly been looking for a good digimon rp(not really in good supply...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back