• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DIGIMON ~ LOST EXE. (OOC)

Dang, I get home from work with this idea for my character and now I'm not so sure. Was gonna do a serious, punk-type who had to "grow up" when a tragic event happened, but I'm a bit worried it's going to still be too close to the other two male characters mentioned. D:

Silvis Silvis is your digimon similar to kotemon? link if needed: Kotemon - Wikimon - The #1 Digimon wiki

Dang, I get home from work with this idea for my character and now I'm not so sure. Was gonna do a serious, punk-type who had to "grow up" when a tragic event happened, but I'm a bit worried it's going to still be too close to the other two male characters mentioned. D:

Silvis Silvis is your digimon similar to kotemon? link if needed: Kotemon - Wikimon - The #1 Digimon wiki
Similar but more lizard man less armor.
Had I known about Kotemon I might not have gone to the effort I did lol

Okay, I'll write it up and send it to Freikugel and you can all look it over and see how you feel about it and then if I have to change it, I will.
I was going to go with Kotemon myself but that's alright, I can figure out a different rookie that will work for the end result I want xD

I'll wait for a few more sheets before starting the game K'? I think depending on the flow It'll begin either today or tuesday

There's a potential that the other people that were interested might have female characters?

Haha yeah I think it is. You guys can have your school kids, we'll be the bad kids xD

Should I make a female instead? And could appmon be normal digimon in this rp?

Should I make a female instead? And could appmon be normal digimon in this rp?
Mmm regarding that, Xros fusion is too messy and I really hadn't seen nor I care bout Appli, so I dunno how's the digivolution system there, Hence these two I don't think I'll allow them.
Now, if you want an Appmon to be instead a regular mon, that could work, but I would have to see the PM first

Users who are viewing this thread

Back