• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lil Shirou

Ask me about current roleplays i might be doing.
Intro:

In the year 2040 the world has become cyber paradise. Everything is connected to cyberspace. With that the very first virtual reality game was created allowing for full immersion digimon world. This game also allows for your digimon to act as net navi in the real world. Interacting with others as you come across them. The more you introduce and interact with it the more it evolves.

Story: A group teenagers are suddenly sucked into the digimon world. Everything they thought wasnt real suddenly is. As they explore the world around them they realise there is something darker going on. Evil digimon everywhere.

Looking for 4 to 6 people
No digimon lore knowledge required ( I be making up some of it.)

Prefer digimon that follow the baby- intraining- rookie-champion- ultmate- mega

So no armor, DNA, spirit forms

I post lore , and cs when we have enough people

is bancholillymon the twist? lol I actually like how togemon's face is on her yo-yo

I hope this goes well so many digimon roleplays I've seen die way too early, it's especially sad when no digimon gets past baby stage when it dies.

Yea that be it. I like the cutest fairy turn slightly tomboyish look. Versus the rosemon

Any particular digimon your fancy
I'm sort of liking Dorumon? I haven't kept up with Digimon closely since Tamers, so my lore might be out of date and I'm a bit worried I'll pick a Digimon that has a huge backstory that I just...missed. Somebody stop me if I'm getting it all wrong!

Your dorumon is your own digimon. You write what you want. You dont even need to end on alphamon

Last edited:
is bancholillymon the twist? lol I actually like how togemon's face is on her yo-yo

I hope this goes well so many digimon roleplays I've seen die way too early, it's especially sad when no digimon gets past baby stage when it dies.
Many rps die anyway. That the nature of thread rps. You want it to survive make the effort

Users who are viewing this thread

Back