• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Digimon Adventure Tri with Sukai! Anyone Brave Enough?

sukaithemoonlord774

Elder Member
Hello Fellow RPNation Members!
I hope everyone is doing well, tonight... Here's something for all my fellow Digimon fans (who grew up with the show and love Tri as well). Now, before you decide to message me, I warn you all: I ship Tai x Sora. And my OC, is a lot like Sora... You get the gist, eh? I hope so! Tai x Sukai, lolzness... I also think Ken Ichijouji (aka the Evil Digimon Emperor/Kaiser) is an amazing character. Just sayin', lol... ;);) Also all the characters will be college-age, in this RP. No jail bate, going on here! So, keep that in mind before messaging me. And I mean, all the characters, including mine are at least 21 or older. :) Anyway, if anyone wants to PM this RP, let me know. :) I hope everyone enjoys their summer! Thanks for reading this.
See You Space Cowboys...

Well it's not just that. It's more like it suffered from modern anime blandness and Tai's motivation for not fighting was really kinda super dumb. XD

Well it's not just that. It's more like it suffered from modern anime blandness and Tai's motivation for not fighting was really kinda super dumb. XD

I understand where you're coming from. But one of my main reasons, for liking Tri are the character designs. I'd like em', lol... Especially Joe's design, because I used to call him lanky in the original series although he was a favorite of mine lol! :D

Oh no, I'm not going to deny that Tri was visually great, it was. But that's just it. It was made to look good in exchange for sucking out a lot of the personality. I remember original stuff the characters were more expressive and stuff, now it's just kinda bland except for that one scene at the hot springs. XD

Oh no, I'm not going to deny that Tri was visually great, it was. But that's just it. It was made to look good in exchange for sucking out a lot of the personality. I remember original stuff the characters were more expressive and stuff, now it's just kinda bland except for that one scene at the hot springs. XD

Yes, lolz I can see what you're saying! But I do have a question for you... Tai x Sora or Sora x Yamato or Tai x Yamato? I ship Tai x Sora; and that's my disclaimer lolzness... ^_^

Sora x Hikari. XD

Though if you had to twist my arm for a hetero ship, Tai x Sora. GG Yamato, Friendship level achieved by stealing your best friends girl. XD

Sora x Hikari. XD

Though if you had to twist my arm for a hetero ship, Tai x Sora. GG Yamato, Friendship level achieved by stealing your best friends girl. XD

Lol, I like some yuri, myself! So, believe me, I'm not judging. :) And yea, you already know my main OTP... Also, yasssszz Yamato was something else! Although in Tri, they hinted (no spoilers) that Sora x Tai might happen (I've only seen a few episodes, I need to catch up lolz...). But I'm not trying to start any shipping wars, believe me! ^_^

What, they're retconning the end of season 2 then? XD

Lol, I'm not confirming or denying anything because of all the movies, in relation to the Tri series... But I'm hoping and praying that Mimi x Joe are confirmed to be together, like at the end of Adventure 02 lol. I ship them too hard, along with Tai x Sora... Also, I want to cosplay Adventure 02 Mimi cosplay. The one with the star on the shirt lolzness! But have you seen the Digimon movie (the old one "Our War Game")? ^_^

Still need to watch Summer Wars but yeah, I owned that on VHS. XD And the OST. XD

But yeah, that movie was three shorts sewn together to make a movie. Loved the animation on it.

Still need to watch Summer Wars but yeah, I owned that on VHS. XD And the OST. XD

But yeah, that movie was three shorts sewn together to make a movie. Loved the animation on it.

I had it on my computer, at one point lol... And yea, it was great. The animation was really different and unique to the original series; but it was also hilarious. And I feel like the only way people can do a "Digimon Drinking Game" is with water with that movie, in particular lolzness! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back