• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Different Yet the Same (MxM)

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
I would really like my RP partners to write somewhere between 3-6 paragraphs, or 300+ words. I also prefer writing in 3rd person. No offense to anyone who identifies or enjoys 1st or otherwise, I just get extremely confused when trying to write or read in that POV.
-----------------------------

MC and YC have always seemed to live in separate worlds, even though they’ve been neighbors all their lives (Across the street from each other's houses). YC a social outcast who simply couldn’t find their place in school, socially or academically. MC being a perfect puzzle piece, popular and thriving in school socially and academically. Unbeknownst to either, their home lives were opposite reflections of what one saw at school. YC having a very close family who encouraged YC to be themselves and taught your character to defy the odds. MC whose family is dysfunctional and abusive, always reminding them that they were worthless and would never reach the expectations they set.

Neither of our characters have interacted much, a wave here and there. Until the last day of school before Summer Break begins, YC stumbles on MC in the school bathrooms after everyone has left (figure they left something behind then either had to use the bathroom or heard someone in the bathroom). Changing gauze from around his bruised torso, rest of body covered in scars. Will this be a start to a close friendship or more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back