• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♡ ♡ ♡ Different Lives (mxm romance!) ♡ ♡ ♡

PuddleBunny

Big bun
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
♡ I'm Puddle! I'm 30.
I live in Michigan, USA, Eastern Time

♡ I'm looking for mxm romance roleplays!

♡ ♡ ♡ My ideal partner would be interested in worldbuilding and evolving their characters over time
Regardless of our theme, couple, etc---
I would like someone that creates not only their main character, but side characters, and is open to exploring their lives as well

♡ I'm used to roleplaying slice of life and humans, so if we go outside of that, please be patient with me! ʕ•́ᴥ•̀ʔっ

♡ Can post once a week at the least

♡ Prefer short posts to keep things moving

♡ I am so chill (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥

For me, roleplaying is purely for fun and an outlet

I’m ditch friendly, whichever way it might go
I'll assume after 14 days that you're no longer interested lol
I’m always up for trying again, though!

You want to scrap our current RP and try a new one? I'm for it!

Want multiple, simple one-shots RPs? I'm for it!

♡ I prefer Discord but I'm open to others

Word bank:

small towns witchy town royals • faeries • shapeshifters • arranged marriage • beauty and the beast • single dad • age gap • forced proximity • polyamory / why choose • coming out • runaways • spy/agent x target

Mini plots

Panic (Amazon TV series)

"It takes place in a small Texas town, where every summer the graduating seniors compete in a series of challenges, winner takes all, which they believe is their one and only chance to escape their circumstances and make their lives better. But this year, the rules have changed - the pot of money is larger than ever and the game has become even more dangerous. The players will come face to face with their deepest, darkest fears and be forced to decide how much they are willing to risk in order to win."

Song vibes:

The Yawning Grave - Lord Huron

Soldier, Poet, King - The Oh Hellos

ceilings - Lizzy McAlpine

Selkie - Blackbriar

Different Lives - Fly By Midnight

Last edited:
Ooh, I would to roleplay with you! Do you have discord or would you like to keep it on here?

Heya!! I think we would make great partners!! However im gonna be going on vacation very soon but if that's alright with you then feel free to DM me

Interested GIF by reactionseditor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back