• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Diabolus Ex Machina

Grey

Dialectical Hermeticist
[media]

[/media]
"Uh huh. Okay. Let me make sure I understand this; your kid climbs the old radio tower on the east side of Seattle, and when he comes back down he speaks flawless French? No, no of course I believe you, sir. I'll forward the case to some of our best right now."

*Click*

"Hey, Special Circumstances? Got something for you..."

FBI: Special Circumstances. This detail is a punishment for some, liberation for others. The cold-cases, dead-ends, and nutjobs in tinfoil hats - they land on your desks. You've barely been in business a week, and you're getting crank calls; an ambulance in Baltimore that kidnaps junkies, a cult that worships the highway out in Arizona, a disappearing town in Alaska.

This is the kind of shit that ends a career.

-----------------------

Inspirations: Silent Hill, The X-Files, True Detective

@Alexandra @Cthulhu_Wakes @Bardiel get first refusal. You may revive your previous characters.

God-Machine Chronicle rules, with XP and combat slightly modified - I'll get into that soon.

Everyone gets Profession: Federal Agent at 2 Dots - tagged skills are Investigation and Empathy, but I'm open to persuasion of other options.

I want four players to confirm you're in and I'll put this through.

Quick question, do we get bonuses to references no gets until late into the game? :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Moon Du-Han

Managed to find them and make the macro. With GMC there are new/replaced fighting style merits, so that might need to be changed. Otherwise, I think they are GMC compliant.

Quick question: What is everyone shooting for, character role-wise? I really don't want to step on anyone's toes here, I'm looking at a Hacker / Computer-based Intelligence guy, since there are a lot of occult sites/strange youtube vids/copypastas...so on.

I believe @Alexandra & @Cthulhu_Wakes, along with myself are all resurrecting prior characters for this. I have a little to finish updating my PC to comply with GMC, but otherwise ready to go. In short, they were let into the FBI on Critical Skills grounds. They are trained in forensic psychology, so would fulfil a "social investigation" role in the team (interviewing PoI and whatnot). You can take a look if you like, @Foolish13.

Moon Du-Han

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username=""Alexandra" data-cite=""Alexandra" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="119034" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>

<em>text</em> [/b]expert would be a good addition.</div></blockquote>

<p>

Well, if they are the information technology expert, they are bound to know LaTeX, so don't worry.</p>

tumblr_mf8s34jTWW1qm6yrio1_500.jpg

Bardiel said:
[QUOTE="Alexandra]
text [/b]expert would be a good addition.
Well, if they are the information technology expert, they are bound to know LaTeX, so don't worry.

[/QUOTE]
/snorts

*tech expert

TECH :D

Oh, dear, Not a single post since July 5th. I don't suppose there is an open spot over here, don't you?

So people are still finalising their characters, but you'd have to ask @Grey about any more joining. I'm guessing a passing familiarity with nWoD/GMC may help.

I'm afraid it is indeed closed - but I have many other fine games that may serve you.

I hear some feature terrifying delves into the madness of bureaucracy, angsty, hormonal teenagers at Death's door or the very denizens of Hell itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back