• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom DIABOLIK LOVERS ROLEPLAY!!! || OC X CC , DOUBLING , EIGHTEEN+ ONLY

MoreTNT

you'll love her berry much!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! My name is Abbie, my pronouns are she/they, and I am nineteen years old. It is lovely to mee you all!

⠀⠀ Currently, my interest is roleplaying the fandom Diabolik Lovers! Due to the content of this media, and the fact of darker themes are bound to happen, I require my partners to be at least eighteen years of age! I also ask that my roleplay partner is alright with head canoning, plotting, and communicating outside of roleplay! If you're dry, I tend to lose interest quickly.

⠀⠀ In terms of consumption, I have watched both seasons of the anime, and played through the entirety of Haunted Dark Bridal. While playing the game is not a requirement with me, it is still very handy for extra characterization!
⠀⠀ I am a pretty descriptive person who writes the minimum of fifteen lines (I can go much higher depending on your preference!). If the roleplay is anything less, I get bored very easily. Though, I will say I do believe in quality over quantity, so if you can dish out a good response with plenty for me to work with, I'm fine with you writing less!
⠀⠀ As for love interests, I will not say anyone is taken. I have no problem portraying any of the characters! My options are: Kanato Sakamaki, Ayato Sakamaki, Azusa Mukami, or or Yuma Mukami.
⠀⠀ Also, Please note that I am very new to this wesbite! I may not know how certain functions work quite yet. All I ask is that you're just a wee bit patient with me. I have been roleplaying for about 13 years now, so please don't let that deter you. Once I get the hang of it, we'll ball. I can also roleplay on Discord if you would like! I am more familiar there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back