Diablo III

Khadame

thugdere
Yo so I bought the game like 2 days ago and i'm having an absolute blast playing it. Though I have no idea what I'm doing 60% of the time. I'm one of the plebs that bought Overwatch: Origins and I can confirm that those Mercy wings look cool as shit.

Anyone else play it?

Well, I only have it for the PS3, but I have Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition: Reaper of Souls. I liked it, considering that I like the series, but the starting difficulty was kind of disappointing to me...since I love playing the second game. I recommend it by the way, though you would need an older computer in order to play it. Character wise, I like playing as a male wizard and a male demon hunter. Minus the difficulty of the game, the one thing that could have been explained better is discovering how your character is a nephalem.

I've only started a female DH and I'm having a lot of fun. Twin Chakrams razor through armies of monsters. Only got the main game, but I'll probably get Reaper of Souls, too. I think I'll finish that and then try the second one (especially because I need constant internet connection for 3, bleh).

I still don't get why I was a nephalem, either. Kalle just mentioned it once and I was like: "What? Yeah okay fine lol. I'll take it." And Normal is really easy, I agree. Gonna start playing on hard now to test the waters. Not manly enough for hardcore yet.

I just want to full warn you, that Diablo II doesn't work on newer computers since Microsoft stopped supporting Direct X, I believe its that. If you got the Diablo III collectors edition, you get a usb, that has the second game on it, that's on a emulator, again I think, but for a sealed one will cost you a couple hundred dollars on ebay,

On the other hand, I'm in the middle of the middle of playing a female wizard, who's also my hardcore character. I just hope that I won't die on the first boss, 'cause I really don't want to restart that. I will probably have to level up alot before Diablo, though I'm only in act I. Didn't beat the Skeleton King yet, since I'm not that far...I'm kind of going back to my lvl. 70 wizard. Worked hard getting him to where I wanted him...took forever to get him to that lvl. though.

Last edited by a moderator:
ew, who does a kha-damn about Diablo

Khada-me.

I just want to full warn you, that Diablo II doesn't work on newer computers since Microsoft stopped supporting Direct X, I believe its that. If you got the Diablo III collectors edition, you get a usb, that has the second game on it, that's on a emulator, again I think, but for a sealed one will cost you a couple hundred dollars on ebay,

On the other hand, I'm in the middle of the middle of playing a female wizard, who's also my hardcore character. I just hope that I won't die on the first boss, 'cause I really don't want to restart that. I will probably have to level up alot before Diablo, though I'm only in act I. Didn't beat the Skeleton King yet, since I'm not that far...I'm kind of going back to my lvl. 70 wizard. Worked hard getting him to where I wanted him...took forever to get him to that lvl. though.

I'll heed that warning and just use the oldest one I've got. Thanks my dude.

I've just finished the story and I've gotta say killing Diablo on Hard mode was pretty easy. Isn't there something harder than Hard mode in the story campaign?

Not a problem. 

Ummm harder than that? Hmmm,... Torment VI (Don't remember if its with the base game or included with Reaper of Souls though.)....I couldn't even get pass the quest to kill the Wretched Mothers...I barely passed getting through the undead attacks at the town, and that was with my lvl.70 wizard. You want hard, do that one. It's like Diablo II starting difficulty but on crack to a new extreme. And that game is hard to begin with. And speaking about hardcore now that , I'm not doing a hardcore character for that one. I died a million time with my necromancer character...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well shit lol. I need to git gud before I even try that. Focus on getting my DH on level 70 and try to see what's seasonal mode about.

Yep. You will die many, many times. Also be glad that they didn't put the mecanic, of if you die, you get a certain amount of gold taken away. The one major thing I hate about the second game. That, and having to repair my armour all the bloody time.

I want to get it for my computer, but it's crap, so I have to wait until I can get a better computer, or laptop in my case. I only have the starter version of the base game, and I will have to get the $40 card thing, to get the digital copy of the game and expansion. It's cheaper than buying them separately, since my Walmart at least selling both for that price for just one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back