• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Devils Plague

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
A group of rebels live in a secret hide out where they steal from the rich to give to the people living amongst them. One day during a heist the group enters an abandoned town with the words “PLAGUE DO NOT ENTER” on the doors unfortunately, for this group of misfits they can’t read and loot the town anyway. Bringing home a uncurable virus that starts killing the people off a group of youth who haven’t contracted the virus are sent on a journey to find a cure. They mount their horses, collect any uncontaminated things and leave for the journey across the big sea.

What the plague does:

Once infected the person will contract a fever and start acting erratic. On the second day the persons nails and hair will begin to fall out. On the third day the skin will thin as paper. On the final day the person heart will burst.

The plague is airborne

I want this roleplay to be a long fun adventure so for the sake of adventure they’re living in a post-apocalyptic time and must make it from California to Russia. What tools don’t we have:

- no Electronics

-rarely a car

-rarely boats

What we do have:

-horses

-crops in certain area’s

- rarely a car

- Plenty of places to loot

- Small Guns (Unless we loot something)

This roleplay will always be accepting since there’s such a far distance and they’re likely to meet people along the way.

- If you’re inactive and don’t let me know you won’t be posting for a while, I’m killing your character off.

- My only request is if you leave the roleplay, please say something. I’ll do a week of inactivity then remove your character so the plot can progress

- If you’re killed off, you can come back as another character

Everyone starts off with a bag of food and water, A horse, either a knife or a small gun and a mask. Some can carry bow and arrows if they want.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back