• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–‘'๐–˜ ๐•ญ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–“๐–Š {Kiribaku FANTASY AU: DISCONTINUED}

The sounds coming from outside definitely reached his ears and woke him up.

In his sleep, he was curled up comfortably, his hand remaining in Katsuki and his nose gently nuzzling into the top of his head once he moved close. He couldn't help but close the gap in his own sleepy state, his legs tangling with Katsuki and just trying to remain in that bubble of warmth under the covers. His purring started back up in his sleep, just as he had done the day before. It seemed to be an unconscious gesture, as Kiri would never do this when awake. Not when he was trying to hide his true identity from everyone around him. The peacefulness that surrounded them relaxed the dragon, who was finally able to get some decent sleep, his body tired over the events.

Until his fucking ears alerted him someone was here. His eyes snapped open, going wide, his breathing stopping as he listened. He stared at the tufts of blond hair sticking out in front of his gaze, which signaled just how close the prince truly was to him right now. The body heat of the other against him. His face flushed but he couldn't dwell on it too long as the doors opened and that fucking voice of that purple-haired bastard came forward. He hissed, growling as he was quick to sit up, disentangling the blond from him carefully, and whipping around on the other male dragon with slitted eyes. They glowed in the dark now, the moonlight shining on them to help add the effect.

He was NOT about to wake the prince up again. Eijiro wouldn't allow it, he'd be fucking damned! The dragon scrambled out of the bed, lip twitching. "What the FUCK do you want?" he growled out, his scent immediately filling the room to overpower the other as he felt his skin prickle. He was bristling. "Didn't you learn your lesson earlier with the prince beating your ass and the queen herself snapping at you?" he growled "OR are you just THAT fucking dumb." His voice was a hissed whisper as he stalked his way forward to the balcony doors, getting in the other dragon's space and sizing him up. He kept walking, despite how close he was, and physically shoved the other out onto the balcony, and was quick to shut the door behind himself. This way they could have a conversation without waking the prince. He was sure this conversation wouldn't last long though. Not with how Shinso was and not with how riled up Ei was. The other was lucky he didn't just react.

He turned back to Shinso, his upper lip twitching. It was taking everything in him to not just sock this fucker dead in the face right now. His dragon was riling up, hostility seeping off of him at the stench of the other reeking dragon, filled his nose. He couldn't help a look of satisfaction now that he got a good look at the other in the light, seeing just how badly Katsuki had fucked him up in the fight. Pathetic. "The fuck do you think you are, barging in whenever you so fucking please?" he lashed at him with his words, narrowing his glittering eyes at him. He still kept his voice low, but he didn't have to whisper now. "Better have a good explanation for this, Shinso. "

His body was tense, showing nothing but that hostility, trying to get the other to just go away! He was aggravated, irritated, tired, and he just wanted to sleep! He was cold now that he was out of that heat bubble. That had been nice and he hadn't even had time to properly process, but all he knew was that he wanted to go curl up again and bask in it! He had been comfortable. But of COURSE, Shinso had to interrupt. AGAIN. At this point, Ei was considering just telling the Queen Shinso was a direct threat and distraction. He couldn't help his continuous words as they seemed to tumble out between sharp-edged teeth. "You're some knight, aren't you? Picking fights with the royal family? Doing whatever the fuck he pleases because he was raised to think he was one? Is that what it is? Why are you here? Can't you go do your fucking job? Did Katsuki knock the sense out of you? Or are you throwing a tantrum because of what I said to you , was able to prove you wrong, and then got your ass handed to you? OR are you just fucking jealous I was able to do something you SWORE wasn't possible? Mr. ' you don't belong here.' " His words seeped venom, the anger dripping in with hostility.

As the other dragon got out of bed, Shinso had to disguise his immediate reaction to sneer at how close they had been. Had to refocus his attention away from the still sleeping prince, had to force his attention away from the faint whine that left Bakugo's throat as he reached for something that was no longer there, had to disguise the way his eyes might have widened at that, a noise he'd only picked up because of his superior hearing.

Had to turn his attention from all of this because the other dragon was approaching him with murderous intent and he had to focus on that. And oh boy, was he excited about the look in Kirishima's eye! He let a giant smirk split across his face as his own eyes narrowed and his brows raised haughtily. He even let himself get pushed through the doors, backing up as Kiri walked forward. He didn't resist at all, his pupils narrowing to slits as he simply stared. Watched the other yell at him. He knew he probably looked fucking crazy right now, nose busted up, bruised cheekbone, scratches all over. But he didn't care. It only added to whatever menace he was cooking up.

He let Kirishima talk the entire time, let him go through every foul thing he said. Oh, was he done now? Sweet.

Shinso's smirk split and he opened his mouth, teeth bared as he laughed deep in his chest. He then sighed and leaned back against the railing of the balcony. "What do you actually think you're playing at here. What's your plan, Kirishima? What's your big fucking plan? I saw that dance, I may not have been raised by dragons but-" He pushes off the railing and stalks forward, "Why do you even care about proving me wrong? Are you really a fucking idiot? Doing that in front of the whole court? Not even mentioning how fucking bizarre it is that he accepted it, what do you think is gonna happen now? You think he's gonna what- fall into your arms? He's gonna-" And then, as he gets closer to Kiri, his lip curled up into a sneer- he realizes. It dawns on his face and his jaw goes slack before he's laughing. He's laughing almost hysterically, far too loud for their hissed whisper of a conversation. He shuts himself up though, continuing to somewhat cackle as he regards Eijiro again. "Oh my god, you wanna mate with him, don't you? Holy shit, the dragon part of you is going fucking insane, isn't it? What the actual fuck?" He snorts again and almost loses his balance with the shaking of his shoulders. "Oh my god, this is too good! You're- what? You think you're gonna mate with the prince? You think-? Oh my god! This is fucking gold! I ask you again, what's your plan? You think the prince is even available to you? You think you're the one who's gonna finally tie him down? 'Cuz he cuddled you a little, 'cuz he let you give him a flower? Man, dragons are fucking weird, myself excluded, obviously." He sighs and leans in close to Kirishima's face, "If Bakugo knocked the sense out of me, he sure knocked it out of you, too." Like a cat teasing a dog, he reached up with one hand to touch Kirishima's bruised jaw with rough fingers.

The purple-haired dragon definitely looked insane right now. He looked like a fucking corpse if Ei was completely honest. If it weren't for that dangerous gleam in his eyes, he'd think he was dead. And for the fact that his scent was just intoxicating the shit out of him right now. He wanted nothing more than to cover his nose and mouth so he wouldn't have to breathe in the stench of the other male. Even if he let out his own scent, he couldn't help but breathe in the smell of the other, along with the other scents outside. The faint scent of metallic blood filled his nose from the day before. But even then, that was only briefly scented as the purple male's smell wrapped around him like a boa.

It was rancid. Rancid with the hatred and violence rolling off of him, and was there excitement mixed in with that? This guy was a moron!

It gave Ei that sick feeling of being back in the ring, with a blood-thirsty fighter who wanted nothing other than bringing Ei to his demise. Especially as he saw the way the other dragon smirked so deviously at him and stared. And how he let himself be pushed back....he was doing this on purpose.

He was trying to rile him up on purpose. Trying to get him to fight. He was trying to get into his fucking head! Just like he had done with Kats not even hours before. He was instigating. Just as his prince had warned him about earlier.

This dragon had no class. No sort of control over his intentions or instinct. Ei could see plain as day with his own slitted eyes, that this dragon would be close to feral if he let his mentality slip. And he wasn't even aware of it, more than likely. The purple male had no idea of how dragons worked! And it showed. Pathetic.

Ei would be lashing his tail in such irritation right now if he were in any of his other forms. He hissed at him with his own bared teeth, a growl erupting deep from his own chest.
His words made his lip twitch, the arrogance transparent as hell with him. Every word made him want to just lunge at his throat, the dragon part of him going wild internally.
That was the difference between them. Control.

"I'm not playing anything here. I'm just doing my damn job,"
the red dragon guttered out, raising his chin higher as the other stalked forward. He stood his ground, unmoving as the taller came up.
"And I could ask you the same, Shinso. Why do you feel the need to try and come at me, hm? Why do you CARE that I'm actually doing something that will actually benefit the prince with some sort of normalcy, rather than trying to bash his brains in all the time? Trying to show at least some sort of friendliness to him while I still can sound like a goal, more so than a plan, doesn't it?" His voice mocked him.

" I want you to ask yourself that because I already KNOW the answer to that one. It's sad, really sad at how little you know about your own breed. And you know, I could really help you out if you weren't such a mundane and arrogant asshole about it all, and would quit trying to be all ballsy with a side of you that you don't even understand. The moment you probably scented me, I bet that side of you went insane, didn't it? A side of you that you've kept under wraps to try and shield yourself, yeah? You don't even know what you're feeling right now, do you? Let alone control it."

He scoffed to his other statement, shaking his head before freezing once Shinso's face distorted into a sick look of some sort of realization he was having. A false one at THAT, Ei realized as the other spoke, his laughter daunting. A snarl ripped from Ei's throat as his lips curled up. Oh, the urge to shift into his threatening form was growing stronger and stronger. He willed his self-control by clenching his fists to his sides, fingernails digging into the flesh of his palms; they were threatening to pierce the flesh with how much force he was using to keep himself under check.

Not good. Eijiro could just feel a coldness sweep over him, despite the anger bubbling like lava inside his inferno, lapping at his gut. He bristled while snapping at the other adolescent. "Are you OUT OF YOUR MIND?!"

His snarl mixed with spit, and he couldn't really control any that may have potentially shot out at the other. As he lost himself to his cackling, Eijiro took another step forward to the male, his scent growing bitter with every passing second. But he froze. He froze as Shinso suddenly grabbed his face, and something in him snapped.

He was quick to reach up, his hand smacking against Shinso's wrist and smacking his hand away full force, before allowing his hand to wrap around his wrist. He practically crushed it in his grasp as he glared darkly at the other. Before he knew it, he was twisting the others' arm behind his back, shoving him forward to the railing to trap him between his own body and the bricks. He growled deep and low in his throat, his words coming out dark. "Keep your hands off of me, hatchling."

"I'll say it again, it really is sad at how little knowledge you have ON YOUR OWN BLOOD. YOU KNOW NOTHING." He snapped out a harsh snarl, close to the nape of Shinso's neck.

"Your accusations are just as false as the ones you made against the prince. Everyone in their right mind knows humans and dragons cannot inter-create species with one another. Everyone but you, apparently. And might I add? Even if my dragon IS going a little haywire, at least I know how to keep it contained. I know how to CONTROL myself and not act out like a bratty child who isn't getting his way. That's the difference between you and me and EVERY other dragon. The only weird one here to your species is you."

His heart panged some to his own statement. It was true. At least, to their limited knowledge. Humans simply did not have what was capable to continue the dragon lineage. Their anatomies were different. Even if he did wish they ...well..

He couldn't deny the sudden budding of what could possibly be a crush on the blond. Especially after that dance. He had to admit. Shisno was pretty dumb when it came to dragon knowledge. but. That dance truly had been a courting dance. And those roses were courting roses. The facts were all there in both cultures, even if Ei wanted to deny it. But the other was still wrong. This wasn't Ei's game plan, hell he didn't have a game plan, besides staying by the prince's side and being his protector. He wasn't trying to...

He almost blanched to the thought because it was sickening to him that someone would even consider that all of this was just for Ei's desire to want to mate with something or someone. That word left a bile taste in his mouth right now. And it drove his dragon insane. Pissed that he was in denial. Pissed that he wasn't trying to prove Shinso right or wrong and trying to display his true form. Pissed that he was just standing here and allowing this other male to linger around.

Ei didn't focus on that. He drowned out what he could of his dragon's anger that involved being territorial and rather focused on one of his competition's phrases, one that stuck out to him and rubbed him the wrong way.

"You think the prince is even available to you? you think you're the one who's gonna finally tie him down? 'Cuz he cuddled you a little, 'cuz he let you give him a flower?"
Ei's lip twitched up some as he gave a sudden snarl, snapping his teeth.

Yeah. He did if he were completely honest, but Ei knew it was ridiculous if he thought about it logically. He was forcing himself to live in reality as much as possible. He had to keep it in mind, that the prince was of something greater than him. He wasn't available to someone like Ei, or even Shinso. No matter how much it made his dragon cringe and scream that he was wrong.

"You and me BOTH know the prince is liable to be married off at any point, so your statement is once again, FALSE. Keep running your dirty mouth, Shinso. or else I'll.."

He cut off, breathing heavily, grip tightening.

No.

He wasn't that person anymore.

His ruby eyes, slit and slowly edging with gold, stared coldly down at the male below him, voice growing low and quiet.

"I'll make sure your stupid title is stripped and you never step foot on these grounds again."

Shinso probably had a couple things wrong with him since the fact that Kirishima was getting more and more visibly pissed was doing nothing to make him back down and instead was exciting him. But. Well, yeah, Shinso definitely had a couple things wrong with him. He didn't lose the grin on his face even as Kirishima twisted his arm, even at the pain it caused spiking all up the limb and then fizzling out into numbness in his fingers. As he was bent over the railing, he couldn't help but laugh and lean over more, eyes falling shut as his stomach twitched. His arm really burned as he moved, but he didn't care. No, the only thing he really cared about was getting Kirishima to snap. Because if he had to deal with the dragon part of him going apeshit, then Kirishima was gonna have to fucking deal with it too.

He huffed and snorted at the 'hatchling' comment, but still felt a pang of rage spark at it. And what the fuck did he know about human and dragon intermating? He wasn't raised by dragons! Bitterness washed over him and found its way into his laugh, into his scent. As if he hadn't already smelled bad enough, it was a hundred times worse now that his mirth was beginning to fade. He knew his wrist was gonna be bruised, knew his arm was gonna be sore and he'd probably have a torn muscle, but still, he couldn't help it.

He pushed.

"Yeah, you're real fucking scary, Kirishima. WIth the Queen backing you up, I bet you feel real fucking powerful, huh? Bet you're ready to get all cozy and boss people the fuck around 'cuz you're the good guy who can do no wrong, brave fucking protector of our Crown Prince and all that, huh?" He chuckled again to cover a hiss of pain at the ache now traveling up his arm. He shifted so he was speaking over his shoulder now, malice in every word, "You're such a big, bad, strong dragon, huh? You're really fucking showing me who's in charge, right?" He snorted and didn't even think about his next move, just that he was starting to hate the burn in his arm. He shifted so he could properly move his leg and lifted his foot only to bring it back down in a hard stomp onto Ei's toes. He then lurched his body back and tore himself free, only to whip around and shove at Ei's chest, sending him back towards the balcony door.

In the almost pitch black of the night, shadows outlining Shinso's face and making it seem all the more menacing with each bruise and with that fucking smirk, he looked fucking feral. One step from it, anyway. Just one step. He didn't even care to keep his voice down anymore, stepping forward and baring his teeth, feeling something he'd been told to block out and shun since the day he'd arrived in this fucking castle. His eyes sharpened and narrowed in on only Eijiro, turning not to slits but dilating until his eyes were nothing but pupil. A deep, resonating snarl began in his chest and crawled up his throat and he could feel...something. Something. Like his skin was getting too hot. Like his fingernails might be getting too sharp. He saw red and all of his taunts were blocked out by his dragon's primal need to attack, to draw blood, to remain the dominant male. He tilted his head a little, more of an animal movement than anything slightly human.

"You wanna see weird? I'll get fucking weird." A step forward, a hand pushed against the side of his head to crack his neck. "You might have been raised by dragons, but I was raised by humans. And the best fucking lesson they ever taught me was they don't play fair." He raised himself up to his full height, lifting his chin and narrowing his eyes, pupils still blown. He looked...kinda terrifying. Not particularly because of his stature or his words or anything. But the air about him, the way his already sour scent took a turn and became a foul musk. Like a warning. He wasn't thinking anymore (if he had been in the first place). He was becoming a mess of confusion, pain, instinct.

His teeth were too sharp. Whatever. His skin was starting to feel too rough. Whatever. He wasn't paying attention to any of those things, his dragon was screaming in his head, 'GO FOR THE THROAT-'. And he was gonna listen.

"We're making threats, then? The Prince can have fun picking up your pieces."

He lunged for Kiri, like he was gonna take a bite out of him, unaware of anything other than this base instinct and the fact that his body felt like it was running too hot and he couldn't gather a single coherent thought. He just wanted Kirishima gone at this point.

The more Shinso pressed, the harder Ei held him down, pulling at his arm and keeping it clasped to tuck under his shoulder blade. He forced his competitor's fingers into the blade, causing more pain than probably necessary. But with the other pushing against his force, laughing the way he was, and the way his scent choked him up with its' bitterness, he didn't care. He felt the need to make sure he stayed put. Shinso was a legitimate threat at this point, and his own dragon was roaring with so much rage on its own, things weren't looking good.

Everything about this dragon made his own nervous. Angry. Protective. Territorial. (Which was something definitely new for him, even. He'd never once felt this need to stake a claim before. Maybe he was starting to lose touch with his dragon after so many years of suppressing it lately, of controlling it to shut away and he hadn't realized until now?) Honestly, he and Shinso weren't that much different in terms of shutting away their true selves. Shinso was just... he had done it longer. And he had lost who he was because of it. And now because he had shut it away for so long, made it non-existent, he had no control.

Meanwhile Ei, Ei never fully shut his dragon-side out. But then again, it's what had helped him survive away from home. Shinso had the luxury of not fighting for survival. But what brought along with it, was being a stranger to himself. And now, it was costing him.

His words alone could make Ei snap and go just as crazy right now. Fighting his own control was getting increasingly harder. His ruby eyes were slowly edging with a mixture of golds and oranges, spanning out from around his iris and edging outward. They glowed in the faint glow of moonlight that was shining down through broken pieces of the clouds.

"What did I just say?! Keep running your mouth! You're only digging yourself a deeper hole," He hissed back through clenched teeth, spit threatening to spill down his chin.
"This has nothing to do with power or any ranking! Get that through your damn head! I didn't WANT to do this, I don't want to be OUT HERE, dealing with this bullshit, or telling you what to do! But if you're not gonna be complacent and learn when to back off, and just accept how things are, and keep coming at me and Katsuki, then you give me no choice! "

A sharp yelp came from him, cutting him off as Shinso retaliated. He hadn't expected that movement. And then that brief moment of him cursing his mistake for allowing his awareness to become comfortable with his hold on Shinso, gave the other dragon time to attack. The breath jolted from him as he was shoved back, struggling to catch his barefooting against the cement below, and landing with a loud thud against the balcony door's glass. It was a wonder they didn't shatter from the amount of force he had stumbled back.

His eyes went wide and he was quick to peer over his shoulder, looking into the bedroom. He didn't even consider defending himself first before checking on the sleeping blond. His heart pounded in slight anxiety that the other had woken up. But, as he peered into the darkened room, there was no movement. No sound.

It was...amazing that the prince hadn't woken up at the sound of that. Not with how light of a sleeper he usually was?! But it was relieving. Because that meant the prince was in a deep slumber, which was good for him. Which meant he wouldn't have to fight to get him back to sleep. Good because he wouldn't have to get involved in yet another fight.
It just meant he himself had to fight this time.

Eijiro stared a moment longer, just to be sure before his attention was torn away by the dragon's growling voice echoing in front of him against the castle walls.

And he regretted it.

He felt his blood run cold as he took in the appearance of Shinso now, almost appearing like a deer in headlights, heart pounding in his ears. This was all too familiar.

Flashes of a distant memory tore him away from the present time.

Foggy, grainy memories of those same blown-eyes staring him down. The crazed look. Slobber and foam dripping from too sharp teeth, sharper than his own. Teeth that came too close for comfort to his five-year-old body. Slashing claws that almost took an eye out, leaving too much blood with the small injury. The searing pain and crying that came after the feral beast had been taken down and dealt with in front of him and his cousin. His mothers sobbing at the too-close encounter of the hemlock-induced, feral beast attacking their son; who had been simply been in the wrong place at the wrong time.

The trauma of that encounter never ceased to come up at random, or when anything remotely reminded him of it. The scar left behind surely did it once he started looking at it afterward.

Now, not so much since he'd grown used to it. But the memories? They remained rampant. And they flooded his mind now, bringing back the feeling of panic and frozen-muscles to his being. Even his scent, which was now starting to overpower his own with its rancid tinge, made him lock up and just blank with thought,

The other was shifting. He could smell the overpour of suffocating smoke and fire, signaling his forceful shift.
It was the only thought of realization he had, moments later after Shinso yet again spoke and brought him back to reality. By then, it was too late to try and interfere.

"Shin-!" He was cut off by the other's assault, Ei's eyes blown wide as he tried to dodge the quick-attack, though his feet refused to lift. Like they were glued to the stone below. He threw his arms up, crossed together, in means of protecting his vital areas. His face and his neck. He was slammed into the glass doors behind him once more, and he swore it cracked this time if it hadn't already the first time. But he couldn't think about that right now. Not when this FERAL dragon was attacking him. Not when their lives were in danger, or their true identities risked in being revealed. If Shinso shifted fully, Ei would have no choice but to follow suit to try and evenly match him.

He let out a grunt and shoved forward with his upper body until he could dislodge his feet from whatever freeze they were in. He willed them to move, despite how heavy they felt right now, and his movement with them felt sluggish almost. What the hell! What was wrong with him!

As he shoved forward, he used his arms to assist, forcing the feral beast away from him, just long enough for him to get away from the door and round his left side, side-stepping so he could keep his eyes on him. A well-practiced battle maneuver.

His heart hammered hard against his ribs, beating rushing blood into his ears still as he tried to figure out how to assess this situation. All former hostility from moments ago was just gone. Dissipated like it never existed. Like Shinso had taken it all and sucked it right up to throw back at him.

"Shinso." He breathed out, voice tight. "Shinso you need to calm down, or else you'll end up killing us both. This is a death sentence!" He called, trying to keep his voice low and leveled, trying to force some sort of calmness into his voice to mask the urgency. He did a terrible job at that, masking his urgency. His hands were held out in front of him, palms splayed out in Shinso's direction like he was trying to get him to heel.

This was going to end badly if it didn't end now. His own dragon was already trying to push forward, trying to break his skin and reveal his true self to defend himself. He could feel his own fangs starting to grow in his mouth. Feeling his forehead ache as horns were threatening to break skin for the first time in a long time.

"Shinso, Please, think with your head... the queen isn't with our kind! You're endangering us BOTH!"

He had to get through to him rather than fight him, their lives depended on it at this point.

Or did he really have a choice?

Last edited:
Katsuki was still sleeping, even as the glass cracked. Sleeping, purely from stress and exhaustion and getting the shit beat out of him and from not eating properly for days on end. So he was asleep, but his sleep took a turn for the worst at the sound of that thud. His brain refused to let him awaken, but didn't let up on using that outside stimuli to fuel his nightmares. He clutches at nothing and his eyebrows furrowed as a vivid scene from one of his past failed assassinations played on repeat behind his eyelids.

Meanwhile, outside...

Shinso immediately tracked Kirishima's movements, his eyesight narrowed in on nothing but the red headed dragon across from him, his head snapping to the side in an almost animalistic gesture as he kept Ei within his gaze. He fully turned the rest of his body afterwards, slowly and with intention. The growl that had been starting in his throat only rose into a snarl as Eijiro started to speak. What the fuck was he even saying...? Shinso didn't know. He didn't care.

His eyes kept going from slitted to blown, like a part of him was fighting against the strangeness overtaking his body, but wasn't winning. His thoughts were strangled by an angry, suppressed dragon instinct and pain. So much pain. Thinking about Kirishima and the Prince. Thinking about the way Katsuki had looked at Kiri and the poor excuse for a Knight hadn't even really had to do anything... It wasn't fair. It wasn't fucking fair. Kirishima didn't get to come in here and just exist and have Katsuki do more than he'd ever done for Midoriya. Midoriya, who was kind, and strong, and understanding-

No, he couldn't go there, he already was, he couldn't stop it now- the flood of pain and anguish that followed the memory of how Bakugo had treated Midoriya, of that fact that Bakugo could have had it all and he just-

"I don't care if it's a death sentence!" It wasn't what he wanted to say, not really. He wasn't even fully aware of what he was saying, what he was doing. Everything was pure instinct and emotion at this point. And agony. He was overwhelmed by pain, sharp and white hot in his head, inside his skull and in between his eyes. He stumbled back a little as that same sharp pain traveled down and flared in his hands, in his chest, at his tailbone. Like he was gonna start ripping at the seams any second. His teeth felt unnatural in his mouth and when he went to clench his fists, he tensed at the feeling of sharp talons cutting into his palms.

What...what was-?

He couldn't fully process any of it as Kirishima's voice once again blared inside his head. He reached up to grab at the sides of his face, sharp points digging slightly into his skin. "No, no, no, shut up. No one's with our kind. Who would wanna be? We're fucking monsters. We-" He tore his hands away from his face and his eyes snapped up wide and clear and blown. A hunter's gaze.

And just like that, it was like he'd let the dragon win and he lunged. He lunged so hard that he knocked Kiri back, his claws going for the other dragon's throat, extended and ready for blood. They landed more so somewhere along his collarbones, his full weight sending them both toppling and his forehead cracking against Kirishima's in a way that wasn't too hard, but was sure to leave a bruise in the morning. It left him mildly stunned, static starting to buzz behind his eyes from the pure shock of the accidental collision and his whole body stuttering, even as they hadn't quite hit the ground yet.

Shinso's movements were freakishly sharp. To the point, Kirishima had sworn the other's neck should've broken with how quick it snapped to follow him. His hands hovered near his hips, flexing from open-palms to fists slightly, trying to think of his next move. He had to try and predict the other's moves too, or else he'd be toast!

He could see the struggle in the taller males' eyes, watching in the faint light of the moon as his glinting eyes dilated and undilated. The pain and anger was rolling off him in a sour scent, making Eijiro's own dragon even more anxious. And he didn't even really know the true reasoning behind Shinso's motives, only the prediction of being territorial seemed plausible. Ei's fight or flight was kicking in with every second passing.

"Shinso... seriously, listen to yourself." He tried again, voice low, wavering a little as he tried to keep the shakiness out of it. He needed to seem like he had the upper hand here still. Or else the other would take advantage of any weak point that he could manage. But it seemed right now, for the moment at least, he was focused on the changes he was going through right now. Which wasn't good. "We're not monsters! We're just as human as everyone else! We have a right to-!" He cut off as he was lunged at, the other too quick for him to dodge.

His dragon was in full control now. He could tell with the strength he possessed.

Ei fell, the breath was once more knocked from him. His skull cracked against Shinso's head as they made an impact with one another, a pained yelp escaping his lips. His brain felt like it was just being rattled around, throbbing. Ei's hands flew up instinctively to try and find purchase on Shinso's shoulders, tucking his chin against his chest to protect the vital area from scratching claws.

The defensive dragon managed to get his knees tucked in close to his chest, purchasing his feet onto Shinso's torso at the last second with quick-wit thinking. Once Ei's back hit the ground, he took the open window he had to kick up with all the force he could muster in his legs, pummeling him. His hands pushed the other up and off of him, tearing his claws away from his clavicles, flinging him off into the air and forward so he could land away from him; just enough for Ei to be able to gather his bearings.
At least, that had been his plan.

It had happened so fast, he didn't even register what he had just done exactly until he watched the other disappear from view, his scent going with him as he flew over stone.

He just sent Shinso soaring over the balcony's banister with his defensive maneuver.

He hadn't even realized they were that close to the banister! Let alone had kicked him up that high!

Ei rolled onto his feet with a sharp gasp, quickly scrambling up to the banister to peer over, eyes wide as he watched Shinso plummet to the ground, 20-30 something feet below the balcony. His breath came out in a pant, fear striking his heart cold. 'He's gonna die!' The voice in his head screeched, sounding victorious. While the humane part of his brain screeched in fear. 'He. Was. Going. To. Die.'

That's not what he had wanted to do, at all. Not in the slightest.

"SHINSO!"

Without a second thought, Ei was scrambling to follow, climbing his way down the stone wall as quickly as he could with the path Katsuki had shown him earlier, before dropping to the ground for the last 5 feet and landing with a soft grunt.

Despite the snarling voice of his dragon telling him to back off and accept the victory, Ei darted to where he had seen Shinso make an impact with the hard ground below, heart pounding in his ears with his blood. He bit his lip as he ran, hoping and praying to every damn god out there, Shinso had survived that kind of fall.

"Pleasepleaseplease...'

His nose helped guide him as he weaved through rose bushes and the other various plants. He didn't care about the thorns snagging him as he just tore through the bushes. Didn't care about them scratching his face and hands up, shredding them as they'd done to Katsuki the previous night. OR that his calloused bare feet hurt with the snapping of thorned twigs. All that mattered, was getting to the purple-haired male. He crashed his way to the other, his nose twitching as he got closer and closer.

"Shit... ...'hufff' ...'huff.'.. Shinso! Answer me! .... " He wheezed a little from the lack of air and exertion, slowing down as his senses became flooded with that scent of the other male before he halted fully. He was somewhere around here, confirmed his nose. "Are you alive?!" He called, sounding desperate and panicky, his eyes shifting around the area for any sign of Shinso. He scanned the area with darting eyes. They doubled back over to a flower bed that now looked atrocious, a lump laying in the disaster.

There lay Shinso, in a bed of now smashed flowers and ferns, seeming unmoving to his eyes at first. Ei gave a whine that got caught in his throat. "Shinso...?"

Oh no.

His heart dropped to the pit of his stomach. He felt like he was going to be sick. Had he just killed the other? Sure he'd killed before but this...
He'd be no more than a guilty murderer. Not a gladiator fighting for his life. This had been done in cold blood, whether it was an accident or not. And he was the adopted son of a royal? He was done for.

Swallowing, Ei cautiously started to approach the other dragon with his head lowered, eyes remaining locked.
He was scared for what he was about to find.

Last edited:
Shinso hadn't been able to get two thoughts together when he was flung over that banister and his stomach was being sent soaring as the feeling of wind rushing past his ears overwhelmed him. One of those feelings that he'd never really be able to describe. Too fast and too slow at the same time. He probably would have been able to better process it if his mind wasn't currently going insane with his dragon instincts to fight. So, oddly enough, that's all that was wracking his meager thoughts even as he plummetted. Firstly, that he needed to brace for impact. And secondly- secondly and mostly- that he needed to tear Kirishima apart. But right. Brace for imp-

He didn't do a great job at that. He felt his breath knocked from his chest and then he was gagging a bit, his vision going out and his ears ringing. Faintly he could sort of hear someone...calling to him. But then he blacked out. Only for a few moments, or maybe it was longer...? No, probably only a few moments. But long enough that when he came back to himself, it was like one fatal swoop into his body. Like he'd died for a second. He sucked in a breath that hurt his stomach and blinked. He was...he was staring upwards. Fuck...fuck. Fuck, his body hurt. Where...what...

It came back to him in too much of a rush and suddenly all he knew was that he was in pain and his breathing was terrible, like...like it felt like it was getting worse, somehow. Oh fuck, were his ribs broken? That asshole was really gonna fucking pay if-

He was trying to scramble to his hands and knees when his vision started to sway like he was on a boat and there were little creeping black dots encroaching around the edges and-

He'd blacked out again. This time face-first into the dirt. And when he came to, he knew immediately that it had been for more than a few seconds. And he also knew, instinctively, that he was no longer alone.

"Shinso...?"

His eyes snapped open, but his body lay there, still lax. He felt...different somehow. His lungs still felt weak and it made him realize his breaths were far too shallow like he'd stopped breathing in between his moments of consciousness. And the pain was back, worse this time. Throbbing. He must've hit his head because he could feel it throbbing. And he could feel...

At the closeness of the other, his human thoughts were pushed deep down and his nostrils flared. It was getting increasingly hard to breathe, but that didn't stop that awful dragon scent from invading his scent receptors. Without fully intending to, his lips drew back in a snarl and his eyes snapped open, whipping his head far too fast than he should for being injured and pushing himself forcibly up on his hands and knees. He knew, distantly, that he was not okay. There was something happening that he should try to stop, something he should try to contain. But he felt like shit and his heart rate was going up, he could feel his pulse spiking in his throat. And he felt sweaty. And he-

As he was moving to push himself up and lunge for Kirishima for the second time that night, he instead doubled over and vomited all over the ground between them. Emptied his entire stomach in one gag and then choked for a little bit, staring down like he wasn't sure what he'd just done. And then, overpowering the dragon part of him for just one split second, he realized that his jaw felt weird. His teeth were starting to feel too big. And his skin was itching. And-

"What the FUCK?!?" He snarled, wiping his mouth with a hand that was growing scalier by the second. "What the fuck!" He hissed, wincing at the way his own voice echoed inside his head. He tried to get to his feet, stumbling a bit. He held his hands out in front of him and they looked so reptilian. And then he looked back up at Kirishima and a sound that was definitely all dragon left his throat as he glared, nostrils flaring and lungs heaving. "This is all your fault. You fucking freak."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back