• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Develop a Beautiful Story with me <3

Niiohontesha

Bestest Strawby
Hello everyone, I am Niiohontesha but you can call me Strawberry! It is currently 4:45 AM where I am and I will probably find myself sleeping soon... my sleep schedule is all bunked up and so here I am. I am twenty four years old, female and fairly friendly. I wish to write a long-term story with someone.

I only roleplay fantasy and have a difficult time with scifi so please keep that in mind when you write me. My style of writing is paragraph and I keep notes for my characters separate. I’m more than happy to share certain details with you about my character but for the most part would prefer them to become known naturally through writing. I am more the type who loves to discuss what we plan on doing with the story and I like to have an overarching plot accompanied by a few smaller story lines.

If allowed I will eventually acquire many characters in which I play with and have no problem with writing for NPCs (not every single one though) and such. What I would appreciate in a partner is someone unafraid to play any gender, someone with competent grammar and spelling, friendly, and story driven. I am comfortable writing romance but do not want it to be the sole drive of our story and would much prefer it happen naturally as we go.

I would like to develop a world with you and am willing to put in the effort to make it a great one. Please only write me if you’re serious about committing as this is something I am very passionate about. Please feel free to PM me an example of your writing style and we can take it from there!

Thank you for listening to my words, I look forward to hearing from you all!

Hello! I hope you are doing well. I would send you a PM but as I am new here, I am unable to just yet. I am interested in doing a fantasy roleplay with you, however, I have a question. How should I show what my writing style is? Would it help if I sent a small sample based on a writing prompt I find? Thanks!

Hello, I would love to Role-play with you, but ill need you to reply message me, for i am new here, but not new to Rp, please message me

If you're still looking, you seem to be the type of partner I'm always looking for! I'm also very passionate about fantasy and fully fleshed out, long stories, and am willing to play whatever gender is required of me. I would love to develop a world with you!

Hello! Unless you’re done with searching at the moment, I’d love to start a long-term RP with you! I’m not super confident in my writing as it’s not something I’m actively trying to improve, but I certainly love detailed roleplays and my grammar’s totally fine.

Also, I can play male or female, and romance is definitely an option for side-plot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back