Devastating Destruction

Victoria grinned a little bit at Lithium's comment.

"Yes, I am a vampire." She said, meeting his gaze with bright red eyes. She was still a little bit suspicious of Lithium. He was a ghoul, and ghoul's LOVED to eat. She blinked her eyes a few times, gripping the scythe that was in her left hand a little tighter.

"Did you know someone who was a vampire? You seem to be familiar with a vampire's scent." She said, noticing that he was sniffing the air a bit. He still had that hungry look in his gaze, and that only made her grow even more suspicious of him. Was he just using her to get a good snack?

The thought made her slightly angry, and her fists clenched.

(Sorry it's so short.. I'm totally out of it.)

(And yeah I'm fine with it:P)

Kendra

I approached the two figures ahead, and acknowledge that one is a goul, and the other, of course, a vampire like Kendra. My senses had told me this as soon as I saw the way she held herself, and for the ghoul, I could smell the death on him. With a wicked smile, I approached them, and said with a little more arrogance that I wanted myself, "Hello" tapping my foot. When the ghoul looked at me, I knew that he hungry, as I expected. I flipped my brown hair out of my face.

Repost

Emily

The feel of wind on my wings felt wonderful on this hot day. In my wolf form, it always felt a bit more free, for I didn't have to think about where I was going, but just swept through the country side approaching the light capitil, with my best friend ray who also is in his wolf form. We started our decent on the city. Once on the ground, my wings folded and stayed close to my side. When Ray lands, I quickly change into my human form, and grab my pack, changing into my sundress that billowed behind my legs and swayed with each move. My hazel eyes settled upon the bright white buildings that towered over us. Ray and I walk the paths into the city and see someone crashing to the ground. My curiousity sparks, and I glance at Ray. He nods, and with that, we run towards the collision site. The male had fallen out of the sky, with no wings. This made Emma curious. She quickly hide her wings, and did her best to conceal the canines that were permanently there, and approached the person. "Are you okay? You took quite a fall there" she said, ready for an attack at any moment.

Ray

I follow Emma (Emily) without any question, as I am used to not talking much and letting her do most of the talking. I had also changed into my regular whear which is a baggy short sleeved shirt, with skinny jeens that were the perfect fit and complimented his outline. Both of us are not whearing shoes. My dark blue eyes with golden spikes look at the person with little suspision, although still being precautious/

Victoria glanced behind her when a girl came up and said hello to both of them. She could sense she was a vampire, and she rose an eyebrow.

"Um, hello?" Victoria said with a little bit more irritation in her voice than she had planned. She flashed Lithium a look, and than back to the girl.

"And.. Who might you be?"

Victoria smoothed out her long white hair, and blinked her eyes again. Something about this vampire she didn't like, but she couldn't quite figure out what it was. She studied the girl for a second, than looked back to Lithium.

It began to rain again, and Victoria looked up towards the darkened sky. The raindrops dripped down her skin as she held out her palm and caught of few of the droplets. Just a few moments ago, it had been sunny.. She wondered why the weather had suddenly changed so quickly.

(Sunshine)

Oddly enough...It didn't seem as ifanyone was here. At least, none that he could see or none that wouldapproach him. So far as he knew, his power was suppressed, so whywould he be intimidating? For all they knew, he was just a humanstrolling along as a passerby. There were neither ears nor tails tosignify his being, either. So maybe there simply were none here? Thatwas okay. After all, it gave Osuka a chance to get familiar with hissurroundings. At the moment, it seemed to be some kind of marketdistrict, with each windowpane displaying its innards and many waresfor all to see – from clothing to gadgets he was itching to get hishands on, but what other currency did he have besides the gold tuckedaway in his may hidden pockets? There had to be a place to exchangehis currency, yet?

Still, perhaps it was best to explorebefore splurging and modifying all that he could? His gunblades'energy cores could definitely use upgrades though they were fine asis, and his right hand's mechanical pieces were starting to becomeworn. All the gears and pistons connecting to the hundreds ofthousands of muscle fibers were a necessary pain, of course. If hewanted to keep his hand, then the repairs were vital. Besides that,the metal boosted his heat abilities. A blessing in disguise, really,and they were boosted naturally. Though as Osuka thought about it, hedid come to the realization that he'd have to find somethingcomparable to Mythril so he could make a metal hand which couldwithstand the heat of his fires. It was a burden to have to repairafter every fight.

At the sudden realization of the voicebehind him, though, Osuka turns and tilts his head for a momentbefore it processes. She was asking if he was okay? The thoughtimmediately brought a wide smile to Osuka's lips as he extended hisnormal left hand to give her a thumbs up. Admittedly, the fall didinitially leave its mark of nothing but pain, but pain was somethingthis Kitsune was used to.

“I'm okay!” He said with a laughto his voice, his accent somewhat Scotch-Irish. “Sorry for notanswerin' right away! Didn't exactly hear or see ya there. So...Whatis this place, exactly? Or are you new here, too?”

Both ofthem seemed tensed – even just slightly. It was understandable whenyou approached someone who survived falling out of the sky andcolliding with a building. Though one wouldn't see it, Osuka wasactually beginning to work on the fractures his ribcage sustainedwith his trademark healing fires, but they gave off no traceable heator energy signal since it was working internally. The VampiricKitsune had become very accustomed to hiding pain immaculately andsince it wasn't anything he hadn't had to deal with before, he wasn'tgoing to complain. Losing a limb would be a much worse fate, thoughable to be mended in time.

"Hmm, yes, I did. He was delicious," Lithium remarked with a twisted grin and bared his fangs at Victoria. His toothy smile remained as a new vampire walked up, but his eyes narrowed slightly. 'Two against one if things get sticky...,' he thought, but wasn't too worried about the outcome of an all-out brawl. This new arrival didn't appear to be very old, and it was only the old vampires you had to worry about. They were the strong ones. 'Like Miss Victoria over here,' Lithium noted, saliva pooling in his mouth. The scent of the two vampires was nearly overwhelming, and he was having trouble keeping himself in line. 'Just one bite would be wonderful,' he thought with a sigh through his nose, as his mouth was still stretched in his unnerving sharp-toothed grin.

Kendra

I smirk to myself at the irritation in her voice. Then, with a quiet smile said, "Kendra, and you?" with a careless tone. Her dark brown eyes fixed upon the both of them with an intense observation. Her running her hands through her white hair made her smile. She had made the gesture many times around anyone she found to be... Annoying, or just to invoke a fight. I felt the rain splatter against my flesh, and wondered about it because it hadn't been raining a few moments ago. However, I don't get cold, so I didn't need to worry about getting hypothermia due to my outfit being a bit... thin for this kind of weather. I never really notice the weather unless i'm talking to someone. Then I tend to zone out. She looked at the ghoul, and wondered what he was thinking. I am a new vampire, so I am not the strongest, but I am getting stronger with each passing moment. The ghoul didn't frighten her, for she had taken the time to pack a knife. If things got out of hand.

Emily

The male in front of her made her smile. He was so... Happy that it was hard not to. She relaxed, but still, with precuation kept her wings hidden from view, and did her best to talk without opening her mouth too wide to reveal her long canines on the top, and bottom shorter teath hidden. Without those qualities, only the familiarity with the Arch Angel Werewolf scent would give them away. I carefully said, "It depends on who you are talking to. The question is considerable, but it there is two of us." She laughed, and said, "However, I am new hear, but you should know you are at the Light Capital." Her accent was of British, more than anything, although it was very light, barley noticeable. "So whom may I be speaking to? A question for a question if you may inquire."

Ray

I am still unsure about the male infront of us. I knew not of what kind of power he originated from, except that he was part vampire. The other scent was not recognizable. He also hid his fangs and wings. He knew not of if this male was dangerous.

(@Sunshine)

They were both still very cautious,which made Osuka slightly confused. Did they think ill? Or were theygetting away from a more...Complicated situation? Either way, itdidn't matter. Instead of simply keeping himself repressed, though,Osuka began to think on revealing himself. He could show his Kitsuneside. After all, he wasn't sure if they knew what Kitsunes werethough he could smell the scent of Canine on them. Either they weredog lovers or they had canine blood, and he didn't see any petsamongst either of them. The boy seemed more unable to trust than thegirl, too...Were they possibly mates, or simply family? Brother andsister? All would come to him in time, he presumed, and mindlesslyextended his right hand, the light glistening against the slightlyrusted and dented metal.

“The na-” he started, but quicklypulled his metallic hand away and hid it beneath his cloak beforesmiling more sheepishly and extending his left. “My apologies,Madam. Please forgive my rudeness. I'm Osuka, and I'm not from aroundhere.” His golden orbs then flicked over to the boy, in which hegave a nod and a smile. “I hope I'm not intruding on the both ofyou, though I promise I mean no harm. If I had, then I fear we wouldalready be quarreling.”

This in itself was true. If Osukathought they were threats to that which was around him, then hewouldn't have hesitated. They didn't seem to have come armed all toomuch from what he could see, but like him, they could have beenhiding weapons. Even so, they could've simply drew them and attacked.So why bother with paranoia? At least he wasn't greeted withhostility as he had in his last jump through realms. That in itselfwas an abundance of headaches – first having switched to somethingphysically sinister, then even female before sorting everything outon the planet he was on before this. Now he was back to himself andmore than happy about it.

“May I inquire the names of youboth, or would you be more comfortable withholding that informationfor now? I understand if you would rather not say.”

"Victoria." She responded stubbornly to the girl. She crossed her arms over her chest and glanced back to Lithium. Her eyes widened slightly and she took a small step back.

"Don't even think about it. I can see it in your eyes that you want eat one of us." She said, raising an eyebrow when Lithium had said the vampire he knew was.. Delicious. Just as she had thought, he was using her. How stupid could she have been to not realize this when she met him.

She turned her back to Lithium, and looked down the road.

"I'm not a toy, Lithium. And I am definitely not a snack." She snarled to him before walking away. She's been used twice now. She was beginning to get very doubtful about the people she meets now.

I wonder if everyone I meet is going to use me for something. She thought in her head as she walked down the road. Her long white hair swayed gently back and forth as she padded away.

Emily

I finally relaxed, and pondered weather I should show my true side of being a werewolf. He seemed friendly enough, however, I don't know how he will react to my being an arch angel as well as a werewolf. He doesn't seem to notice either. Finally, I resort to just showing him that I am a were wolf by smiling my true smile. With that, my large canines, and bottum set of smaller canines showed easily. "Hello Osuka, i'm Emily, and this is my friend Ray. You can call me Emma. You aren't intruding, we just got here.", and with that reached my hand out, and shook his.

Ray

I was relieved to be able to show my teath, although my wings were itching to be out in the open. I smiled, and said "My name is Ray. Pleasure to meet you." I put out his hand for Osuka to shake if he wished. "We came from a very distant place. Been traveling all morning. It's great to finally meet someone who can converse with us."

Kendra

I consider going after her, but think better of it. I speak to the ghoul with a careful observation, and ready my knife in my sleeve to stab him. I am familiar with how to dispose of ghouls, or escape very quickly. "Say, do you know where I could find a place to get something to eat. I'm starving" she said with a smile.

(([MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION]))

Harlen looked at his arm, then shook his head, "If I let her go, she'll most likely go to HQ and tell them everything. I can't let that happen." He replied, then looked over at Drue. Harlen got slightly angry, "I don't know why you'd be assuming such things, Drue. I was thinking about helping you more than I already have tried to, but you don't seem to care that you nearly just had your life taken away." He growled, "All you can think about is yourself, not about what Nikki wants, not about what we did to help you. It's all about Drue, isn't it? The world just has to revolve around you." He snapped at the demon suddenly, not regretting it.

Nyx looked over at Aziel, who seemed as though he just wanted to get out of there. Nyx gave him a look, telling him to be patient. She didn't say anything for a long moment, nobody did, and it was silent throughout the whole room. She then turned and started to walk out with Aziel who hurried her along, and then they were gone.

(([MENTION=2978]The Magnificent Marley[/MENTION]))

Drue watched Aziel and Nyx leave then walked closer to Harlen and Nikki, and glared at Harlen, his fists still tight, "I am... sorry. Of course it isn't all about me. Do you have any idea how hard it is though? To have someone you love dearly not love you back? When, they used to love you?" Nikki looked at Drue and sighed, then she turned back to Harlen, "He isn't the same as he was before, can't you hear it in his voice? I...am unsure about it. But he and I do need to talk. With you there too, if it makes you feel better." Drue looked at Nikki with a thankful look, "I am not better completely... But, oddly enough, her smacking my head seems to have helped with the problem of insanity." He looked at Harlen and unclenched his hands, offering one to Harlen to shake in an apology. "You don't know how much I love her, and how much I do care about her wants. But, realize you also don't understand how hard it is to distinguish things she likes from things she doesn't when you are crazed."

Harlen stared at Drue, then hesitantly shook his hand, "I understand much more than you seem to think I do." He said, then let go of his hand and sighed, "You guys can talk and whatever, I don't have to be here." He said quietly, walking over to Luci and throwing her over his shoulder, "I have to take care of this anyways." He mumbled, gesturing towards Luci, and then began walking towards the door.

(( [MENTION=2978]The Magnificent Marley[/MENTION] ))

She watches Salem closely

"Why are you all by yourself?"

she looked at what he was

looking at shaking her head

a bit. She kinda knew he

was not all there in the head

by the way he acted. "And

who where you talking to"

She asked again. She hated

now knowing things.

((sorry about the short posts im really busy.))

(([MENTION=3601]Kaleo[/MENTION] it's fine :P ))

Salem shrugged at the first question, then was silent before answering the other one. "Like I said, dead people. They're quite annoying sometimes but you get used to talking to them." He said, then sat down, having no problem with making himself at home. Manners? A voice said to him, "No,I don't bother using those kinds of things, wouldn't you surely know that?" He replied to the voice. "Psh."

She laughs a bit and shares

her head at him "Youre really

funny even tho it dont seem

like your trying" she looked at

the small doll in the corner of

the room. She groans as her

fangs become longer. She

places her hand over her mouth

hoping he didnt see that. She

waited till her fangs went back

to their smaller size as she looks

up at him.

(([MENTION=3601]Kaleo[/MENTION]))

"Why, thank you." He said, bowing his head slightly. This was a time when he wasn't nearly as death-crazed and insane as he usually was. Salem tilted his head to the side and looked at Kaleo, "Why are you covering your mouth like that?" He asked her. She's hiding something~ Another voice hissed in his head. He ignored it though.

Mable

I sit in the sand quietly reading my book. The forest cast deep shadows across the ground as Joslynn ran away from the monster trailing her, trying to capture her. With a burst of speed she ran as fast as she could, but to no previal, the monster easily could out run her, but enjoyed the thrill of chasing down his prey before devouring it. It had gruesome fangs and blood dripping from it's jaw, with saliva dripping from its gaping mouth. The long lethal fangs closed in on her legs, and made her drop to the ground in pain. She screams, and prepares for her end, when suddenly the pressure releases, and the monster drops to the ground dead without another sound. There stood a man with a bow and a sheath of arrows strung over his back. The venom of the creature slowly crept into her viens. She could tell it was going to be the usual case that happened when you were bit by a shadow monster... You would either die from the transformations, and turn into one." I shut the book, annoyed that such an out come had happened. It's too predictable I think to myself. Skylar, my very large dragon nuzzles me comfortingly, and I smile at her. With a playful grin, I turn into a giant red dragon, and begin flying, shooting flames into the air, and playing chase with my adopted dragon. She laughs, and shoots flames at my belt, although it has no effect due to the fact that I am in my dragon form. Together we race off, and fly over the Light capital, shooting flames into the air with ease. Some gasped, and pointed, but other than that the city was empty. I could sense the presense of minds inside buildings. Skylar looks down upon the city, her golden scales sparkling, and gave a toothy grin before resuming the chase... We land much later at a water fall for a nice drink, and a soak in the hot springs. I have conversed with no one for nearly a hundred years. How dreadful... With our curcumstances, we should be lucky that we have not been found yet. Skylar speaks to me saying I want to meet other dragons my age, or even other creatures to converse with other than you. I know I am a dragon, but being so lonley grows old. She snorts, fire coming out of her nostrils. I nod it isn't safe for us yet and she counter acts saying We haven't spoken to anyone in the few years I hatched, and traveled with you. They look out together, and Mable says We can go out to the light city's boundaries and sleep in an abandoned house if you would like and Skylar responded let's go. With that, they went to a large abandoned house near the middle of the city, she in her elf form, her red hair splayed around her shoulders. She sat on the steps, while Skylar lay down inside in a large room large enough to fit her with resonable room. Everything seemed quiet while she waited silently for what she did not know.

((@The Magnificent Marley))

Drue and Nikki both looked at Harlen as he lifted Luci. Nikki frowned slightly, "Did I hurt her too much..?" Drue looked at Nikki, and sighed, "Not enough, if you ask me." Nikki looked sheepishly at Drue, then back at Harlen. She wasn't sure where to go, Drue made her extremely nervous, but she did need to talk to him. She knew Harlen wasn't happy with the situation as it was. She thought back to his previous statement, 'He doesn't want to lose me...' Nikki glaced at Drue, 'I don't think he would lose me.'

Drue thought for a moment and started walking towards the door next to Nikki, a small smile on his face. 'She helped me get to stay and talk. She still loves youuuu. Make her know she doessss.' He shook his head... 'Yep..I am still a nut-job... great...' Drue smiled at Nikki and placed a hand softly on her back, "Hey, tonight has been... interesting. I'm sorry about that, it was partly my fault. But still, I am happy to get to see you... how much do you remember?" Nikki shivered at the hand on her back, 'Harlen... he's touching meeeee.... I don't feel comfortable...' she thought loudly, cringing. Nikki gave Drue a polite smile though, "It is ok. I only remember basically what happened to my parents, and that you raised me. Oh, and a little about Luci chasing us..."

Drue glanced at Harlen, noticing his back was turned and hugged Nikki tight. 'Kiss her! Kiss her! She will realize her love for you if you kiss her!' Drue thought, his mind struggling. Drue sighed and let go of Nikki, "I am sorry if I make you uncomfortable.... considering my 'condition' as of late, I understand." Drue put his hands in his jacket, a bit annoyed still at his lack of shirt.

Ariah stood outside a huge manor with her pack and her taby, Ushui, on her shoulder. She sighed and looked at her. "I guess this is the place..." She started up to the door and knocked on the large fancy door. She was amazed that the Fairy Knights were here instead of an abandoned building. That's what she had been living in for the past few years.

I hope I didn't mess up any of your stuff....))

Kaleo's eyes widen some and she looks down

her hair covering her face. "I...Its nothing"

She did not look back up to him. "I'm Kaleo

by the way." she glanced through her hair up at him.

When her teeth went back to normal she raised

her head looking at him. She brings her knees

up to her chest hugging them waiting for

him to speak. She shivered a bit at the

thought of hurting someone like her self.

Harlen just shook his head at Nikki's question and turned around, setting Luci down again. He was listening to their conversation, and also reading Nikki's thoughts. Harlen decided to stay then, after hearing them. He dragged Luci to another corner in the room and walked over to a set of cabinets, looking through them. He continued to listen while trying to make it seem as though he was occupied with other things.

(([MENTION=3601]Kaleo[/MENTION]))

Salem immediately let go of it. Multiple voices kicked in and he held his head, "Ugh. Well, I apologize, but I must go." He began laughing to himself and he got up, walking towards the door and placing his hand on the door knob.

Kaleo jumped up and grabbed Salem's

arm "Wait..." She looked at him shaking

her head "Please don't go your the first

person I've seen in days who is like me"

Her hand slid off his arm. She shook her

head giving up trying to keep him

around her. One more day without talking

to someone she might murder everyone

in a 10 mile radius. She sat back against

the wall on the other side of the room

from the door looking up at Salem.

"If you are leaving please kill me"

She smiled up at him like she was joking

but she wasn't. "I don't wanna cause more

harm than i already have."

((@The Magnificent Marley))

Drue stopped when Harlen stopped and cocked his head to the side slightly, "You know, if we wait longer, she might wake up," then he saw Harlen go to the cupboards and shrugged, turning back to Nikki. Nikki spoke, "I won't lie, you do make me uncomfortable.." Drue looked at Nikki with hope in his eyes, "But it will pass, as long as you keep remembering it will get better. I still... dislike his kind. But I suppose he is a rare nice one."

At the same time Drue used his illusion skills to make a duplicate of himself to go talk to Harlen. He spoke in a quiet voice, "You know, you don't need to eavesdrop, I am not stupid. She said you could listen in, but doing so discreetly, when you have competition for her heart, could spell bad things for you." The illusion of Drue vanished before Harlen could reply.

Drue was still speaking to Nikki, "Well, I can't force you to remember, but this should help. Another letter from a long time ago, they've seemed to help so far, so why not have another?" He took Nikki's hand and put the note in it, closing her finger's around it.

(([MENTION=3558]Seiko-kun[/MENTION] - Nah, you didn't mess anything up. And, now I get to use Oz and Ellie~!))

Oswald, now with his arm bandaged and in working condition again, stopped on his way to the stairs as he heard a knock coming from the front door. 'Who'd be coming around here? Anyone that would need to see Wilhelmina should be at the meeting...,' he thought as he walked over to the ornate double doors. Lauralelle rounded the corner, having heard the knock from the next room, and gave Oz a quizzical look. 'So she doesn't know either,' he mused and pulled open the door to reveal a girl with a cat on her shoulder standing on their front steps. "Um...can I help you?" he inquired, giving the girl a once over. 'Nope, don't know her,' he noted, his gaze becoming more confused. "If you're here to see Wilhelmina, she's not here," he added, thinking the girl might have business with the matriarch.

"Who are you?" Lauralelle asked as she came up behind Oswald, scrutinizing the new face. "And what do you want?"

(([MENTION=3411]kinadra[/MENTION] - Sorry for the delay. :/ Also, tell me if there's something in this post that I need to change, 'cause it's kind of doing a lot. :/ ))

The king sat back in his chair, regarding Hazel with a small smirk. "You, dear child, are either very arrogant or very ignorant. Regardless, I am impressed. I've seen Oswald spar with my own eyes, and I know he is no novice. Skittish, perhaps, but skilled enough with the sword. Hell, he wouldn't be training half of my swordsmen if he wasn't," the king remarked, taking a long drag from his pipe. "Well, then, Wilhelmina, it seems you've found your apprentice," he commented after a second of silence, and Wilhelmina gave him a small smile.

"If all goes well," she replied, and the king nodded once before standing. The rest of the generals stood with him, including Wilhelmina, and she motioned for Hazel to do the same.

"Well, that was rather unproductive and boring," the king noted with a sigh, but his face soon became serious. "I have one last thing to say before I end this meeting. I will not tolerate this attack on my people, and we will act accordingly in retaliation. Our first course of action will to be to end that miserable vampire, Maryland, and I want it done soon. She cannot be allowed to kill anymore of my generals. Second will be a tighter defense, and third will be a counter strike. Wilhelmina, I want the Fairy Knights to play a central role in objectives one and three; pull out the Knights who are guarding the city and use them in battle at your will. I trust your judgement," the king ordered and Wilhelmina nodded, though her face was grim. "As for the rest of you, I want a special squad to be constructed. Go throughout the land and pull together the strongest platoon of Light warriors - whether they be part of the military or no - and arm them. We will build up our defenses with the soldiers that this new squad will replace," the king declared, catching the eye of each of his generals. "Finally, I end this meeting with a warning. The Dark's forces are not to be trifled with. Many of them loose their powers as they approach our city, and so we have been relatively safe thus far. But this curse goes both ways. If you are not prepared to risk your lives in this war, flee now, for soon there will be no place else to flee. Meeting adjourned." With that, the generals - including Wilhelmina - began filing out of the room and went on their separate ways to work on their tasks.

When Wilhelmina and Hazel finally made it outside, she older Knight sighed, watching the sky forlornly. "Something big will happen soon, Hazel. I just hope we're ready for it when it comes," she said, her voice a near whisper.

Dark Capital:

Lithium cackled gleefully as Victoria stomped away, and he called after her. "Oh, but my dear! There is no shame in being a toy! We're all toys in the end," he hissed coolly and cackled again, his head thrown back in delight. "But, a snack? No, I don't think so. You're far too enticing to be a mere snack; more like a full-course meal," he whispered to himself, a crooked grin pulling his lips in an awkward, grotesque angle.

Keeping his head thrown back - not far enough that his crown would fall off, though - he rolled his eyes over to look at Kendra, a mischievous spark twinkling in their depths. "A place to eat, you say? We could have a feast right here," he declared with a chuckle, but immediately straightened and offered the vampire his hand. "I do know a place that would be more suited to your unique tastes, though," he said, his crooked grin remaining in place. "They specialize in vampire cuisine," he added, hoping to entice the girl to join him.

(([MENTION=3530]ShizukaAyame[/MENTION], Its ok :3))

Hazel listened, and stood when she was instructed to. When they got outside Hazel spoke softly, "I agree, something big will happen. And not, perhaps, for the better. They made no move against us, besides Victoria. Why are we going into a full out battle when one miscreant created an issue? Take out her and it should be over with, right?" Hazel sighed, and thought about it all, "He was just waiting for a moment to do this wasn't he...? A moment to have an excuse to battle... The taking out of Victoria seems alright, and the tightening of defenses is good, but why the counterstrike?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back