• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ๐๐ž๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ญ: ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง ๐ซ๐ž๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ

LilShopOfHorrors

very off and on - give me time!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
______________________๐Ÿฉป______________________

hihi!! as said in the title, Iโ€™m looking for a roleplay based in the detroit: become human universe or something similar.

i have a couple characters iโ€™d like to play, ocs particularly (as iโ€™m mainly looking for an original storyline based in a similar universe) though iโ€™d also be willing to try a canon character! just ask and iโ€™ll let you know. ralph (the squatter), connor, hank, luther, markus and simon are favourites that spring to mind!

PREFERENCES/INFO

- literate to novella (quality over quantity)!

- your character can be whatever youโ€™d like.

- any gender pairings. i prefer if romance is included!

- ooc chatter is open and preferred!

- please be patient, i get hella writerโ€™s block and have adhd, which gets in my way sometimes lmao. iโ€™ll share further info about my timing/responses one-on-one if wanted!

comment or dm me if interested.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back