• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Detention (Interest check)

QueenCupCake

One Thousand Club
Have you ever seen the breakfast club? Well if you haven't.. seriously.. watch it, and don't give me the "But, I'm young and that movies old!" I'm 19, and that's one of my favorites... WATCH.

Okay, tiny little rant is over :D I'm nice I swear:)

Now, if you haven't seen the breakfast club, it's a fantastic movie about a person from each clique in high school getting detention for various reasons and they have everyone, the popular girl, the bad boy, the jock, the nerd and the odd ball:) But because I don't like excluding anyone from anything, I will accept everyone that is interested, but I would really like it if we could try to keep the cliques kind of even:) Anyway, they are all crammed in detention together, and of course they don't get along, and it is a long Saturday afternoon of love interests forming, friendships, heated arguments, and secret sharing.

Come on guys, let's get detention:)

Cool! :) We only need a few more characters to get this thing up and running.

I think I might take a short nap, if I can sleep I'll make the thread as soon as let's say... two more people decide to join:)

[QUOTE="kira blackthorn]I'll be a loner ass well

[/QUOTE]
I think this calla for twins..one roleplayed by different people oh my god so epic..

jocks

cheerleaders/preps/plastics

posers

drinkers

smokers

rock-hard christians

pot heads

trouble makers

party people

enviromentalists

skater

drama people

sporty girls

band geeks

tech geeks

nerds

artseys

Chinese nerds

popular Chinese

the wannabe gangsters

the hipsters

punks

goths

choir

the older ones/flunkers/grade repeaters

{Just some i thought you might wanna use.}

Last edited by a moderator:
.....well a lot of those politically incorrect labels could have been avoided by shuffling everyone into the generalized groups mentioned by the OP.

Yeah I understand haha just some of those labels could come off as offensive to some people is all I'm saying.

I wouldn't mind creating an oddball.

Oh gosh I haven't seen this movie in four years... That was when I was twelve. Is it possible if I could be a loner?

I am a dolphin.

Also, sent from Atlantis using a shellphone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back