• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Detective vs Agent

Should this roleplay be 1 on 1 or should there be more roleplayers involved?

• 1 on 1 is the way to go

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mix it up a bit, add more roleplayers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ModernRanger

The Guardian and Protector

The Secret War

You are lead into a small, dimly lit room. In the room sits a single man behind a table. The man, his face shadowed by the single light that hung above his head. He sat flipping through the pages in a single file folder. As you walk in, he slowly looks up, after a few moments he says, "Please take a seat."

He gestures to a chair on the other side of the table. As you pull the seat out and sit down, the man glances back down at his file. After a few more seconds the man spoke, "Hello, my name is Detective Gerhardt, but you can call me Jethro. You are here because you seem to think you are skilled enough to join my team. Keep in mind, we deal with only the most difficult cases. Cases that are classified as unsolvable. If you really want to be a part of this team then you best be prepared to handle even the most extreme of cases."

Jethro was silent for several long moments before continuing, "Our first case alone involves the agents of a Criminal Organization. These people make the Mafia look like a bunch of amateurs. They have a hand in every kind of organized crime you can imagine. To bring them down will take the sharpest minds." Jethro leans over the desk and asks one question that will change your life forever,

"Are you ready?"

Character Sheet:

Name:

Age[21-30]"

Specialty[if you're a part of the Police][Computers, Interrogation, Investigation, Legal, Forensics, Assault or Medical examination]:

Specialty[if you're a member of the Criminal Organization][Assassination. Drugs, Prostitution, Tax Fraud, Defensive Attorney, or Insider trading]

Nicknames[if any]:

Personality:

Backstory:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi! I like this idea, and would love to take part. Are there any other sort of elements that you'd want to involve? Romance, ect.? Also, is it okay if a woman plays the part?

I have no problem with that. In fact, I had thought that perhaps if the Agent were to be a female character that there could be a forbidden romance that occurs between her and the detective.

I'm interested in the roleplay, though I'm not sure what role I would play, as there are many I could possibly be...

I am in the process of remaking this roleplay. It'll take a moment but once I finish it'll make better sense. 
There we go 
I am moving this roleplay to the Modern genre area.

Aw, the age just ruins the fun of my character... I was going to have her be the world's youngest detective, or youngest defense attorney. Oh well, I can still easily create a character that's fun for me to play.

Hey Miyuki! I'm gonna join you! I'll be a prosecutor if you're a defense attorney! Let's get this court underway! (Too much Ace Attorney xD )

That was really well written.

Here's a character sheet :

Name: Meredith Faust

Age [21-30] : 23

Specialty : Assasination and Tax Fraud

Nicknames : Goes by "Em" to any stranger or foe.

Personality: Feisty, clever, witty, defensive, sharp-tongued.

Backstory: Raised in the capital of New Jersey by her grandmother; never knew her parents. Her grandmother was murdered by a serial arsonist when she was eight. Was put into foster care, but ran away fairly quickly and lived on the streets for about a year, surviving off of garbage scraps. A group of Russian government workers found her while on an undercover trip in New Jersey, and took her in, where they trained her to become an efficient computer and killing machine. After gaining all of the information she needed, Em took herself out of government work and began to work for small freelance mobs and organizations around Europe, Asia, and the United States.

(PS, I honestly do think this might operate easier if it was 1x1, but I'll be fine with three.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back