• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Detective game show

EmmaWings

Hello Everyone, my name is Emma or just call me Emms.
I'm looking to start an rp game show based on the real life game show called 'the mole'.
It goes as followed:

Plot
10 candidates work together in group to complete challenges every day for 1-2 months, if they complete it, they will earn money which the winner at the end can take home. But 1 of the 10 candidates is in fact not a candidate, but someone who tries to sabotage things to let the other 9 candidates earn as less as possible, also knows as 'the mole'. Every 3 days there will be an elimination round which consists of a test with 20 questions about 'the mole', and whoever gets the least points, will be eliminated at the end of that day up until there are only 3 people left (2 candidates and the mole).

Notes
- there will be more twists during the show
- You can roleplay whoever you want
- I'm the host

I'm not sure if this will interest people, but if we can find 10 candidates, I'll continue the details. If you have other questions, feel free to comment so everybody can see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back