• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ♠Detailed writing, ahoy♠

Kittenkitten

W h y can't I fit the Bee Movie Script here, mods?
; Shout out to Edna Edna for inspiring me to, at last, create a thread like this.
I am searching for a handful of partners, 1-4 at most, who can light my literary flame, if you will. Pompous sounding, perhaps, but bear with me for I seek individuals who wish to challenge themselves as writers alongside myself, where we weave tales to our fullest capabilities. Given that writing is a craft, I will give you all the time you need to work on said craft. There is no quota. I come with many plots and pairings, should that be to your fancy, but I'm leaving this an open door for now. I thoroughly enjoy banter outside of roleplay; therefore, I'm always open to OOC. I shall provide samples, be they not the best due to a hiatus in which I engaged in only casual roleplays and hence, garnered rust. However, rust aside, you'll get a gist of my style. I am a fan of darker themes, riddled with angst. I'll leave a few words to inspire you, perhaps, and so you may catch my drift alongside my samples. Samples are to be provided at the door, that's the catch, we swap samples. See it as my way of seeing if we are compatible writers, nothing more, nothing less. By the by, I have Discord, Hangouts, and Skype, preferences leaning towards Discord, although, I open to hear how you'd like to converse.

Anyways, you prepared to challenge me?

; themes: angst ; slow burn; psychological ; gritty & dark; macabre; slight fluff; survival; thriller ; mystery ; the human psyche ; beasts ; revenge ; moralistic complexities ; phobias ; toxicity ; musically inspired ; death ; romance ; platonic ; mental illness (but only if played accurately) ; addiction ; Noire ; mafia & crime ; sexuality struggles ; Stephen King-inspired ; Lovecraftian; Fantasy; Sci-fi ; Historical ; Mythos and Mythology; post-apocalyptic; shifters and werebeasts; cops and criminals; fantastical settings; futurisitic; video game inspired;

dear semi-colon, sorry for your abuse.

Last edited:
I guess I could.

How about musically inspired death beasts with mental illness played accurately?

Why hello there. Looks like you're shooting to make a big impression there, sirrah.
Well, I would purport to pick up that gauntlet of yours and accept that challenge. You're vetting by writing samples, eh? How's about this; we'll do some discourse on potential plots and then we can settle my prerogative. That is to say, we concoct some OCs and an introductory post shall serve as this almighty paragon against which we judge each other's aptitude. I find live fire to be much more telling than whatever essay one might have stowed away for display purposes. Ye ken?

Bumping. PMs only unless you can't PM, in which case, let me know, and I shall toss you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back