• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy detailed writers - shapeshifters

D R A C A R Y S

I didn't really know what to call my title lol, and I have no idea what the "pre-fixes" are so I kinda just picked a random one, I don't actually have any ideas for a story in a roleplay but both my characters are shapeshifters so... Anyways, here goes;

I am hoping to find some roleplay partners, I can usually put my characters into most themes. One is a dragon shapeshifter and the other is a hybrid, I have their information written out on separate links in a PowerPoint that I can share with people. But you can pretty much choose which one you'd like to roleplay with.

I am new to this website so I am kinda nervous and trying to figure out what I am doing...
I have never done forum roleplay because it's a little bit anxiety-provoking for me to have everybody be able to read my writing and judge it. But, I understand most people here probably don't roleplay in private mail soo...

I prefer darker - themed roleplays, especially due to the nature of both my characters, there will be violence and likely explicit language here and there. I don't know how many Jurassic Park or Game of Thrones fans there are, but I've always been interested in Game of Thrones for my dragon and Jurassic World for my hybrid (she's a raptor hybrid), but these are just things I am interested in, I can do other genres. I also love apocalypse roleplays, I am aware of The Last of Us and The Walking Dead, I typically love The Last of Us better which is a video game but I know not everybody knows enough about it to roleplay in the genre.
I am not a big fan of romance but with my characters being shapeshifters they are occasionally going to be naked when they shift from animal back to human. No explicit details of course lol.

I much rather prefer detailed writing, 3 - 7 paragraphs, I do my best when I write and I cannot really work with anything less than 3 detailed paragraphs, it is just a preference, both players should be happy with the roleplay so I just want to make sure that I am happy and having fun rather than it feeling like work.
I also like to discuss a bit of a plan before going into the roleplay as I have personally found that with freestyle, the roleplay dies extremely fast, it's boring, and just doesn't work out. Plans don't have to be anything huge, just something simple to set us on the right path.
I have never done a roleplay with more than one person, so I suppose I am just looking for 1x1 roleplays.

I am sorry if this doesn't really help much, again, I have NEVER been part of a forum-based website before, the sites I am on we usually just visit each others profiles and say hello lol
Hopefully I can someone eventually fit in here XD

Last edited:
I'm Interested, would you be interested in a rp base I have, which is post-apocalyptic, action, and a bit of romance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back