• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern [Detailed] Sunbay Hotel.

blue nebula

my ghost; where'd you go?
This is slightly inspired from the show 'Bates Motel'

A group of teens from 13-18 are all cursed with something that nobody around them has. Their expression randomly turns blank, and they commit acts that they would never conciously do. One teenager, Dexter Lamonica, gets these from time to time. He had his "black out", and ended up killing his father. His mother realized what happened, and set it up so it seemed as if it was an accidental death to spare her son from extreme guilt. They moved to a very small town in Georgia, and opened Sunbay Hotel. Strange things happen in this town that many people can't explain. When this hotel opens, for some strange reason, many teens are oddly drawn to the hotel. They all meet, and after a while of hanging out as a group, they realize they all have this same black out problem. There will be drama withing these teens, and also with figuring out mysteries that have been happening in their town.

The roleplay will go into more detail, this is just a shortly-cut summary.

Will it follow the show?

Or am I took expect surprises

Expect suprises. The mysteries will be different than the ones from the show, for both originality and because it can be triggering.

Same, Bates Motel is such a good show, and thank you !!

I'll make the roleplay once we get at least 3 more people interested.

I'd like to keep an even number of people, so I'll actually make the roleplay when we get 2 more people. I want an even boy-girl ratio also. Since I have Dexter, there are three boy slots and four girl spots.

Yeah, can you guys place reservations? I'll go ahead and reserve it.

Slight change of plans, I'm going to post the roleplay now, but leave 2-4 slots open.

Here is the roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back