• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Detailed/Semi-Advanced Romance

DisneyGirl

it was fun, peace out.
It’s been a while RPN, but I’m back and looking for more lovely folks to write with.

I’m an old lady, y’all (in my mid-20s, ha) so I only write with other adults.
M/F pairings only.
I play female characters. Doubling is fun, too, so I can also totally play a dreamy dude for you. No problem.
Detailed, semi-advanced writing.
Realistic face claims.

I’m looking for some slice of life and possibly historical. Angst, drama, fluff or Disney AU is my thing. Romance is a must. Most of all, though, I’m looking for new friends. Let’s fangirl over our babies! Share playlists, mood-boards and memes! Talk about how our day went and laugh (or cry, I don’t judge) about it!

Currently craving:
prince/commoner or servant
nanny/single father
rich/poor
country boy/city girl
beach towns
raising a kid together
found family

...or something like The Notebook. I am so down for an epic, all-consuming and maybe forbidden love story set anywhere from the 1920s/30s/40s/50s!! But I’m open to hearing your cravings.

Cool? Cool. Feel free to drop me a message. :)

Last edited:
Eyyy!! U sound like someone I can vibe with but idk if this thread is still relevant? If it is I'll hmu !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back