• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Detailed Partner Search.

LaneyBug

Miserable Potato

Rules

Detailed writers! I can write upwards of 2+ paragraphs depending on how I like the role play. I won't do one liners and I only write in the third person. 

I am only looking for FxF plots and pairings, not trying to be convinced otherwise. 

I can respond frequently, around 4+ times per day depending on how the role play is going. I, of course, do not ask this in return. We all have busy lives outside of this site, and all I ask is one good reply each day, more if you can! 

Character sheets are a must. 

I love chatting and I'd like help coming up with the details of the plot. I don't want to be the only one doing all of the work. 

Romance is a must!! 

Realistic undertones. No love at first sight, rushed romances. 

SETTINGS:

(UNDERLINED SETTINGS ARE ONES I'D LIKE TO EXPLORE MOST.)

Realistic Modern Setting. - Unrequited Love/ Angst / Tragedy. 

Post Apocalyptic / Zombies. - Survival / Choices / Unlikely Romance. 

Sci-Fi Futuristic. - Stranded / Suspended Animation / Survival. 

Medieval Fantasy. - Kingdoms / War / Adventure. 

Please leave a comment below or send me a message if you'd like to discuss plots. I have a few ideas! 

Hey! I'd love to do an RP with you!

All of your proposed prompts really interested me, though I have to say that the fantasy and zombie prompts intrigue me the most.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I was wondering if you'd be interested in doing a Pirate Captain/Stowaway (or Prisoner) FxF (of course)

I think it might be really fun.

I'd enjoy writing with you, modern settings are my preference, though. Seems like fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back