• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern detailed partner search! = w =

dim

cupid hit me with precision
heya!

i'm dim, i'm 18, i'm super gay, i just graduated school and i'm searching for a partner or two to RP with. i've been rping for a solid 8 years or so, and i have completely lost my mind as a result of this.

5mg6x2.gif
i'd really prefer it if you were 18+. i'm uncomfortable RPing romance/heavy subjects with minors.

5mg6x2.gif
i primarily rp m/m. it's what i'm most comfortable with since i've done it so often. however, i'm also super open to doing f/f! i cannot and will not rp straight people though.

5mg6x2.gif
now, the main 'issue'- i have a tendency to write. a lot. i'm used to writing stories by myself, and this translates into my RP as well. i've written pages for a single reply before- but that's only when i have a partner who can match that level of depth. i can tone it back when i need to, and i, in no way, expect my partners to match my WC, since when i do write a lot it's usually just description and scene-setting, not things that you need to reply to necessarily. HOWEVER, i don't want to get like, 3 paragraph responses. i want my partner to love writing and going all-out as much as i do! so, if lengthy and detailed-type RPing isn't your cup of tea, you may want to try elsewhere.

5mg6x2.gif
i prefer RPing in PMs on this website!

5mg6x2.gif
i'm australian, and my timezone is gmt+10. this means we may be out of sync, but this isn't a concern to me. i'm typically a quick responder myself, but i am happy to wait a week for a good reply, if that's what it takes!

now, onto the interests!

osfno4.gif

interests & plots & ideas-
bold - yes + italic - fuck yes

5mg6x2.gif
low fantasy/supernatural in an urban environment. urban legends, rumors of vengeful ghosts haunting abandoned malls and motorcycle-riding gangs of werewolves, a city park frequented by a benevolent cult of immortals, a scythe-wielding dullahan who is really just a normal dude working 9-5 at your local supermarket. a very, very unique city that truly never sleeps.

5mg6x2.gif
espers (people with supernatural powers) in a modern setting. telekinetics, mind-readers, clairvoyants, immortals and body-jumpers just trying to live the best they can in an unkind society.

5mg6x2.gif
medieval/fantasy kingdom-type RPs, courtly intrigue and betrayal. secret powers and revelations, passed down through blood. princes and princesses running away from the safety of the castle walls with their lovers to embark on adventures, to figure out the truth behind the strange creatures ravaging countryside towns, and discover if there really is an ancient god lying dormant beneath their kingdom that creates earthquakes when it groans.

5mg6x2.gif
unique apocalyptic scenarios. muse A wakes up, almost completely naked, on the ground in front of an apartment complex with no memory of how they ended up there. someone is leaning over them, asking them if they should call an ambulance- it's muse B, who lives in the building nearby, and is extremely concerned. against their better will, muse B takes muse A into their apartment, gets them cleaned up- but severely regrets it when muse A breaks down and says that the world is going to end soon. when muse A begins living with muse B since they have nowhere else to go, strange occurrences begin happening in muse B's otherwise mundane life that makes them wonder if muse A is actually telling the truth.

5mg6x2.gif
normal realistic/romantic stories and scenarios.

5mg6x2.gif
sci-fi/futuristic scenarios with robots and AI indistinguishable from humans.

osfno4.gif

i'm always adding to this list! this is just what i came up with when i thought about what i enjoy. i hope it gives you an idea of what i like- i'm very much into eccentric, supernatural plots, however, i'm open to a lot more! PM me or leave me a message here if you're interested, and tell me what you're into!

Hey! This sounds wonderful! I really like the second plot idea you have there with humans with unusual abilities! I love to write and tend to go all out if I have the motivation which generally comes from my partner and what they reply with. I love character and world building so that shouldn't be an issue. Also MxM is great too!
If you're interested, I'll shoot you a PM and we can start plotting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back