• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Detailed Partner! Anime, Books, Video Games, Oh my!

MyUsualTriumph

Chocohoe
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi!

I find myself needing some 1x1s...

About Me

- I'm 19

- I'm in college, so RPing 24/7 is impossible, but I do RP often!

- I average roughly 3-5 paragraphs per character a post, sometimes more if the mood strikes. If the response is not split, mine average 6+ paragraphs (~5 lines) a post.

- Most of my writing is in PM 1x1s, so don't feel you're going to offend me if you want a writing sample! :)

Expectations

- I want a post biweekly. I shoot for once a week, but I'm busy and I understand others are too so I'm patient! :)

- Doubling. Even if the RP is not solely romance, I love romantic elements! I do prefer OCxCanon (unless otherwise specified).

- Literacy. This is huge! We're all human, but you're your and there their they're. Have it together, please!

- Let me know! Extended absences, boredom with rp... Let me know. I don't bite!

Now to the fun stuff!

What I am CRAVING:

The Infernal Devices

***The Heir Series (Cinda Williams Chima - First 3 books)***

The Walking Dead (Telltale Game, not the show. Sorry!)

Throne of Glass

Yu-Gi-Oh! (Original or 5Ds) (OCs or OCxCanon)

Stuff I enjoy but am not particularly craving:

- Seduce Me the Otome (Free PG-15 dating sim on Steam! Check it out! Awesome voice acting!)

- The Mortal Instruments

- Game of Thrones

- Eragon

- Ouran High School Host Club

- Fullmetal Alchemist

- Kingdom Hearts

- Sword Art Online (OCs or OCxCanon)

- Mass Effect (Prefer OC only)

- Halo (Prefer OC only)

- Vampire Knight

- Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE!

- Harry Potter (OCs or OCxCanon)

- Bioshock (OCs only, Preferably falling Rapture)

- Witcher 3 (OCs or OCxCanon)

- Fallout 4 (OCs only, Fair warning: Have not completed, still shaky on the lore)

- Percy Jackson and the Olympians (OCs or OCxCanon, I am a book behind though! ^^")

- Divergent

- Soul Eater

Things I am currently engaged in, and likely won't double (But feel free to PM and fan over!):

- Assassin's Creed

- Free!

- Shugo Chara

Last edited by a moderator:
@SimplyMusicality ,Well from your list of interests and cravings. I am a fan of and know Yugioh, Game of thrones, Mass effect, Harry Potter. I know Eragon sort of, but have limited memory of the series and movie since its been a long time .

Last edited by a moderator:
How about Assassin's Creed? xD

If you need any help understanding plots or anything, it'll be a honour for me to help! Though, my background knowledge for Syndicate is NOT completed, since I haven't finished the game yet.

There are other people who have read the Inheritance Cycle?

Nice to see someone who doesn't just remember that movie

Hey everyone thanks for replying! Ive been super busy, but I'm planning to take some time to PM everyone who has responded (or might yet respond) this weekend! So I promise I haven't forgotten y'all! :)

• I know you're not craving Harry Potter or Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus at the moment but PM me if you ever feel like doing it :D

I haven't forgotten about y'all! Was a little busier than expected, but starting my PMs now! :3

Yo, I'd be interested in doing a Yugioh Rp, I'm okay with both the original and 5ds. I might be okay with Sword Art Online as well. Well, this is only if you're available. I don't want to overwhelm you or anything

Interested by the Walking Dead and what you may have planned. I love the show and the Telltale game series.

Hello. I am a Roleplayer with four years of experience. I noticed that you are after a Yu Gi Oh roleplay, would it be possible if we could have one? If so, is there anything you don't like rp'ing? Just so we can avoid any confusion.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

[QUOTE="Forest Dragon Slayer]Yo, I'd be interested in doing a Yugioh Rp, I'm okay with both the original and 5ds. I might be okay with Sword Art Online as well. Well, this is only if you're available. I don't want to overwhelm you or anything

[/QUOTE]
Would it be okay if we had a Yugioh rp? Just that I am looking for a Yugioh rp too.

Hi!

I find myself needing some 1x1s...

About Me

- I'm 19

- I'm in college, so RPing 24/7 is impossible, but I do RP often!

- I average roughly 3-5 paragraphs per character a post, sometimes more if the mood strikes. If the response is not split, mine average 6+ paragraphs (~5 lines) a post.

- Most of my writing is in PM 1x1s, so don't feel you're going to offend me if you want a writing sample! :)

Expectations

- I want a post biweekly. I shoot for once a week, but I'm busy and I understand others are too so I'm patient! :)

- Doubling. Even if the RP is not solely romance, I love romantic elements! I do prefer OCxCanon (unless otherwise specified).

- Literacy. This is huge! We're all human, but you're your and there their they're. Have it together, please!

- Let me know! Extended absences, boredom with rp... Let me know. I don't bite!

Now to the fun stuff!

What I am CRAVING:

The Infernal Devices

***The Heir Series (Cinda Williams Chima - First 3 books)***

The Walking Dead (Telltale Game, not the show. Sorry!)

Throne of Glass

Yu-Gi-Oh! (Original or 5Ds) (OCs or OCxCanon)

Stuff I enjoy but am not particularly craving:

- Seduce Me the Otome (Free PG-15 dating sim on Steam! Check it out! Awesome voice acting!)

- The Mortal Instruments

- Game of Thrones

- Eragon

- Ouran High School Host Club

- Fullmetal Alchemist

- Kingdom Hearts

- Sword Art Online (OCs or OCxCanon)

- Mass Effect (Prefer OC only)

- Halo (Prefer OC only)

- Vampire Knight

- Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE!

- Harry Potter (OCs or OCxCanon)

- Bioshock (OCs only, Preferably falling Rapture)

- Witcher 3 (OCs or OCxCanon)

- Fallout 4 (OCs only, Fair warning: Have not completed, still shaky on the lore)

- Percy Jackson and the Olympians (OCs or OCxCanon, I am a book behind though! ^^")

- Divergent

- Soul Eater

Things I am currently engaged in, and likely won't double (But feel free to PM and fan over!):

- Assassin's Creed

- Free!

- Shugo Chara

I'd be interested in a Yu-gi-oh rp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back