• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

[detailed]onexone search...psst...i liek old stuft

kokonimo

neopian board l33t

~*~*~*~

Hi there!

I'm looking to find a partner who does
advanced/detailed rps as that's the sort of style I do. I do tend to write more, but please don't feel forced to write a novel if I accidentally do. xD My posts tend to be as long as they need to be to get my point across. I don't write less than a paragraph, however, and I'd expect the same as well.

• I do not like god-modding/power-playing. Essentially, please do not control my character without my express permission. That includes writing in my character's reaction without giving my character a chance to react. I will respect your character and do the same.
  • I work full-time and commute each day, so I am not on the site everyday. I do respond in 2-3 days at the most, however. If it's anything longer than that, I guarantee I will let you know. Please do the same for me!
  • Romance? Yeah, I can do romance, but I only do mxm. It's the only pairing I can roleplay and be interested in. xD
  • Lastly, I am only comfortable roleplaying with those 20 years old and up. I simply feel more comfortable rping with those close to my age range. Thank you for understanding!

I've listed the things I rp in the tabs below. I'm always open to other ideas/plots outside of what's listed here and am willing to develop something with you if you like. Thanks so much for your interest and consideration!

• Inuyasha
    • Hakuoki
    • Saiunkoku Monogatari
    • Sleepy Hollow (probably the only time I'd do a mxf pairing)

Best,

`kokonimo

~*~*~*~

So I've been on a Samurai-themed anime run as well as youkai exorcism. If you have any ideas or are willing to whip some kind of plot with me, PM me!

Hello, AnimusLight! It's actually been years since I've done anything like that! Sounds fun. I'll be in touch, and thanks so much for your reply! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back