• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Detailed MxM

Elemental Son

Human, honest.
Hey there - thank you for checking out my thread. I'm going to cut straight to the point:

• About me:
    Literate.
  • RPs in the third person, past tense.
  • Strong preference for stories with a bit of a darker edge.
  • Can come up with a playable plot for damn-near anything, but I prefer to collaborate.
  • Three dimensional characters - no matter what the story, you'll want to kiss him or king-hit him before the end; possibly both.
  • Busy. This means that my posts may only be semi-regular; you may not here from me for over a week sometimes due to the nature of my job. I'll always come back to you eventually, however. When I have the time, though, you'll get a glut of posts.
  • Romance without the guarantee of a happily ever after.
  • Can write a lot in a post.

• About you:
    Literate.
  • RPs in the third person, past tense.
  • Can cope with my manic schedule.
  • Roughly mirrors post length.

• Worlds I'm into:
    Naruto.
  • Death Note.
  • Dragon Age.
  • Mass Effect.
  • Firefly.
  • Baldur's Gate.

• Miscellaneous plots I like:
    Post apocalyptic.
  • Religious trauma.
  • Space cowboys.
  • Either World War.
  • Other historical - convince me it's worth a shot, and I'm down.

• Content I avoid [if it's not listed, you can assume I'm down]:
    Supernatural characters, unless the story is very good.
  • Incest.
  • Cannibalism.

Hit me up!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Elemental Son Hey. Checked out the list, and I think I can measure up. I am new to this site, though not new to role play, either solo projects or working in group, plus 1x1. I'm Australian, so my time zone doesn't exactly fit in with the rest of the world, but I don't mind waiting for posts. As for matching post length, I am positive I could.

"Bring me another beer, Joe" - GS

Example of some of my work on a series I did last year. If you are interested, then PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tiny Dancer] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6614-elemental-son/ said:
@Elemental Son[/URL] Hey. Checked out the list, and I think I can measure up. I am new to this site, though not new to role play, either solo projects or working in group, plus 1x1. I'm Australian, so my time zone doesn't exactly fit in with the rest of the world, but I don't mind waiting for posts. As for matching post length, I am positive I could.
"Bring me another beer, Joe" - GS

Example of some of my work on a series I did last year. If you are interested, then PM me.

Yes.

Hello. I checked the list and I am compatible with your requirements if you are still looking. J do not mind rejections, of course. My schedule varies and I do not mind a wait. I can match just about any post length, though there are days were I will warn you if I am not feeling up to par with a reply (actually meaning that I do not believe I can reply with length at that time given time.)

If you are still open for a roleplay, I am quite interested in the plot of 'Space Cowboys'. If you have ever seen Cowboy Bebop, that is just an idea of what I think of when I do hear the idea, of course we donor have to go along those ideas of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back