• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Detailed, Literate Writer Seeks Same-- Updated

Ashmorne

Little Wanderer

Hi everyone, Ash here. After a hiatus from RP, I’m officially back in the game and looking for some new 1x1 partners. I’m not going to get too fancy with this, and would rather cut straight to the heart of it. In these tabs, I’ll tell you a bit about me and what I’m looking for, as well as the general ideas I have (plus one fandom). Once you read through this, please respond to this thread and send me a message! Please tell me about yourself, what you’re interested in, and what captivated you regarding this post. I would also extra-appreciate it if you also included a small writing sample. Thanks for reading, and I hope to be in contact with some of you real soon! Updated October 2018.

• I am a 23 year old college grad who works in social services, located in Central Time. Back when I was in college, I started an RP known as “Ignite the Spark” that still lives on in multiple 1x1 RPs. Science fiction and fantasy are two genres that I absolutely adore. Maybe you could convince me to do a slice of life, but that would take quite a bit of work. Give me adventure with a splash of romance and a dash of angst! FxF and FxM are my favorite pairing types, though I'll occasionally write MxM as well if the pair feels right. My writing is detailed and literate; I’m not looking for one liners. I want to build beautiful worlds and create intricate, nuanced characters with someone. I write because story is an underrated art form that I find so enticing and juicy. It helps hone my skills as an author and it’s also pretty damn fun.

My availability fluctuates depending on the day, but I’ll always communicate about it. It’s important to me to have good OOC communication in order to plan things well.

Last edited:
Hey! I'm interested as well. Love those genres, your ideas sound fantastic, and I'm always down for a good HP roleplay. :)

I'm new to RPN, but not to storytelling and writing. Literate, detailed, and I definitely hit the above 20 criteria (in my 30s). I would absolutely love to brainstorm ideas with you! If you are interested, please shoot me a message - RPN still has me on the newbie hold and I'm unable to send messages. I can provide a writing sample, as well. :)

I'm new to RPN, but not to storytelling and writing. Literate, detailed, and I definitely hit the above 20 criteria (in my 30s). I would absolutely love to brainstorm ideas with you! If you are interested, please shoot me a message - RPN still has me on the newbie hold and I'm unable to send messages. I can provide a writing sample, as well. :)
Excellent! Just sent you a PM.

I am interested in starting something with ya! I’m 20, so no problem with that.

Bump, bump, beeeuuump. Please PM me if interested with a writing sample and actual information about yourself.

Hi there, I only just joined the site, so cannot pm you. However, I am an experienced, literate roleplayer, who is very interested in world building with people. I can provide you with writing samples and would love to see, if we can cook something up together.

Hi there, I only just joined the site, so cannot pm you. However, I am an experienced, literate roleplayer, who is very interested in world building with people. I can provide you with writing samples and would love to see, if we can cook something up together.
Excellent! I'll send you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back