• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Detailed list of Youtube (and some other things.)

Dezzy

Okay so below like usual you can find what I'm craving to roleplay, but first thing first, I like to lay down my guidelines even though there aren't that many and I'm not that strict about whoever I roleplay with.

**If I had a roleplay with you in the past and never replied, please don't hate me, I just went on hiatus for a handful of months due to depression and other personal issues. When I came back, the first few messages I clicked on to reply and apologize, the other person had left the message and it kinda hurt so I didn't feel like going through them all. So if we had one this is me sincerely apologizing and if you'd like to roleplay again, message me!

Guidelines

• I am a casual, semi advanced roleplayer, and I'm looking for the same. I'm not going to spend more than an hour on my reply but the majority of them are going to be 3+ paragraphs in length. (Shorter for dialogue scenes, obviously.) I don't care what level of writing you consider yourself to be as long as you can give me 1-2 paragraphs per post with as little typos/grammatical errors as possible. We're human, people make them, but also this website uses spellcheck?
  • When it comes to doubling, I am completely open to playing someone for you as well- as long as we keep them in separate threads/messages. It helps me keep them organized and I've just always done it that way.
  • Let me know what you're comfortable with upfront! Nothing makes me cringe or turn down a roleplay (besides something like incest, just because your home girl ain't down with that business.) So just let me know what you're comfortable with writing and what you're not!
  • I write my OC's in first person, but any established 'real' character or person I write in third. You can do you, however you like to write.

Okay so now on to the fun part! These are my pairings with gifs to go along with them. You'll have to message me to get into plots, but don't worry I have some. They go down the list in order from most to least craving.

My OC X Darkiplier **If you'd like to double, I can also play Dark pretty well.
tumblr_opqodwgNYE1v8afkao4_500.gif

My OC X Vampiplier (Not a canon Mark ego.)
tumblr_o3fc7vbL1q1v8afkao1_500.gif

MY OC X Googleplier
tumblr_o9rj7zjQEp1r8449so1_500.gif

MY OC X The Host **If you're a fan of Mark and you know of this character, you know not much is known about him and I think it would be amazing to roleplay this and kind of come up with our own explanations about The Host, like why he lost his eyes, etc.

tumblr_ophwc95NQl1vs985po1_540.gif

My OC X Wilford Warfstache
tumblr_opk3l1Jl7y1wnpiy3o1_400.gif
tumblr_opk3l1Jl7y1wnpiy3o2_400.gif

Past that, if you'd like us to just roleplay Mark, that is totally fine, I have a handful of roleplay ideas for just him, as well!

Moving away from youtube, the only other things I'm kind of in the mood for are....

My OC x Jason Momoa or Khal Drogo from Game of Thrones
My OC x Lee Pace or Thranduil from The Hobbit series

Thank you for reading all of this, if you did. <3

Anyone please? I have so much free time it's sad and I'm a good writer, I promise. :'( I can accommodate anyone for you! <3

Dezzy Dezzy I'm down for this! I'd prefer to play Darkiplier since that's the character I know better,that's okay with you? We can discuss plots and such.

I'm not particularly uncomfortable about anything on roleplays. I'll do what you like. We'll be together forever ;)

Mew?
I would be highly interesting in playing double!
If we did play double, I would most likely be choosing Antisepticeye, Darkiplier, or Willford Warfstache.
I usually write 1-2 generally detailed paragraphs and it can go up to 4 if I get creative enough.
Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Mew?
I would be highly interesting in playing double!
If we did play double, I would most likely be choosing Antisepticeye, Darkiplier, or Willford Warfstache.
I usually write 1-2 generally detailed paragraphs and it can go up to 4 if I get creative enough.
Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Thanks!
I'll message you in the morning, I'm on my way to bed :)

Okay so still looking as most of the people I'm roleplaying with don't have a lot of time, or haven't replied :-(

I'm also adding to list Corey Taylor :-)

Also adding on:
Avenged Sevenfold (You play Matt Shadows)
My Chemical Romance (You play Gerard or Frank)
Also still looking for a Corey Taylor :-)

For these I have supernatural prompts, like vampire or werewolves!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back