• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic [Detailed]Inverted Prophecy. Sci-Fi/Realism, Investigative RP

If you are interested in this roleplay please add this to your bookmarks and you will see updates made to the page.

[story Plot]

In the year 3030 Buildings, vehicles, everything you know about life and how it runs, has changed. The world is dominated by technology. Even people are different, With augmentations publicly available not just for proxy organs/prosthetics but for body modification due to the bill of independent rights under the first code stating "Every human has the ability to transact medical equipment for body modification purposes under regulated restrictions" any human can customize themselves to the fullest extent of the law.

However just like any law that is put in place, it can be broken. There are black market hacks, and mods too allow people access to any augmentation they like, from high caliber weapons, to dangerous bio weapons.

The city has adapted to it's crime though, standard issue police force are equipped with protocal augments such as optical nerve enhancements allowing authorities to track heat signatures, see at night, make calculative decisions when using a firearm. They are equipped with stamina, and muscle enhancement mods to make them both stronger and faster. A vast array of arsenal is available to oppose modern criminals.

However... there is one section of the city that is quite special. The investigation bureau, it is run by Sakkaku Shinkiro. Ever since the end of the 21st century Investigation and forensics has been deemed "unnecessary" due to technological advances. Federal bots can scan and determine cause of death on pickup rendering investigation obsolete.

But this investigation squad is small... just two employees. Just because every crime can be solved right, doesn't mean every crime gets solved. Since the year 3000 crime has reached a record high, and cases often go missing, or unsolved. That's where the I.B.I comes in, otherwise known as "International Bureau of Investigation". They solve crimes, and crack cases that would normally go unheard of... this is the Inverted Prophecy.

The Inverted Prophecy is more than just your standard sci-fi futuristic roleplay. This story has a very complex and developed story. Although it only says there's two people part of the I.B.I there will be more. The Inverted Prophecy is also more than what the story says. It's an algorithm if you want to know more I will post here when it is ready to go live. Thanks for your interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back