• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Detailed Harry Potter Roleplay? [Ignore Post Count]

Leilani

The Heir of Slytherin
So lately I've been craving a Harry Potter roleplay (in case the title never indicated thay xD ). I don't particularly mind how many partners I get for this since my holidays are nearing, as long as my partners are good with writing and grammar and can give me two to three paragraphs per response/character. And I mean good sized paragraphs, not like two lines each. There's a reason the title says 'detailed'. I would like it to stay that way. 

I want someone to take up the role of either Ronald or Fred Weasley. Or any Weasley except for Percy because I never really likes him so much. I have an OC for them that is a female and that pairing will not change. For my partner I am more than happy -- and would in fact prefer -- if we double. I don't mind playing a canon for your OC or vice versa, or even doing a canon x canon pairing, but I won't do an OCxOC pairing. I'm not really feeling it. Just let me know in advance which character you want me to play as I'm not adept in portraying all of them. (For example, I cannot play Draco or his goonies)

I have a couple of ideas for plots -- all take place during/after sixth year and they can be either fluffy or full of drama (I for one, love a good mix of the both as well as some action). We can discuss them in PM if you're interested so don't hesitate to shoot me a message! We can work out more details there. :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
I am possibly interested in this? I don't normally do canon characters, but I can. <: Might want to start a little later, however. Haven't done a HP RP in ages.

I've always wanted to try my hands on Charles Weasley, and I could always try my hand on Fred although I always believed the twins would be a terribly difficult challenges due to their humor and duality haha. 

I've always wanted to try my hands on Charles Weasley, and I could always try my hand on Fred although I always believed the twins would be a terribly difficult challenges due to their humor and duality haha. 

Shoot me a PM and we can talk! I wouldn't mind Charlie Weasley :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back