• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Detailed Dragon Age Roleplay

Oenanthe

Your Local Schmuck

So I was a huge fan of Origins and I am finishing up the final battle of Inquisition today.

( We don't talk about 2. I played some of it and I...well I couldn't beat it >////> )

Ehem, anyway!
It's pretty much consumed my every waking thought and I'd absolutely love to pour all of the poorly placed passion into a roleplay.

What I'm looking for:

• At least 3-5+ paragraphs

• I prefer to play female, but we can always double

• I have a massive soft spot for Templars (especially Cullen) so if you could play one it would be greatly appreciated (NOT REQUIRED)

• Mostly OCs but I wouldn't mind each of us playing one canon

•Id prefer something in the Inquisition Era, but Origins I can do.

Hint, hint, I love the Templar and Mage dynamic (Not required)

giphy.gif

Well... This was all over the place. I swear I write better! Anywho~ I am completely open to any and all suggestions/questions. Please just comment or PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I NEEDED THIS MONTHS AGO AND IT IS HERE NOW.

if you're still searching do give me a nudge

Hey there! I've been looking to get into RP for awhile and when I saw your post I knew this would be a great place to start. I've DMed for a couple of games of the Dragon Age Tabletop Game so I feel as if I'd be pretty comfortable doing a fairly detailed RP. I can happily play any OC, I don't have any preferences. I can play either in the origins or the inquisition era.

If you're still looking for someone just send me a PM!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back