• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Detailed D&D styled fey campaign.

Dm611

Im just going to see who would be interested in joining my current roleplay idea.. Basically the idea ive had running through my head for the past few years has been a large "feywild" D20 campaign based around the four courts of the Faerie aswell as the Fomorian invaders.. The world of fey is large, and alien, and as such i would prefer to keep the characters as foreigners, and possibly one player character who fully understands the fey.. I dont want everyone to go for the "Kill it and take its loot" approach, maybe one or two while the rest remain civil? Anyway i have a whole world set up that will be large enough for sandbox play aswell as storyline... Im not really sure what all to say here as i would prefer to leave alot of it in my papers until someone is interested enough to set up their characters back-story haha. oh well actually only one.. i prefer if i roll the dice... I apologize if that is troublesome buuuut ohwell.

[QUOTE="General Deth Glitch]Interested.

[/QUOTE]Are you? well chat me up and we can discuss your character and how he fits to the "Feywild"

Or, of course, we can delve a bit deeper into any of the areas you have questions about.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi, oi - Don't you dare leave me out of this. If this is as good as I hope it is, then you can count on me being on your decks.

Also, depending on the nature of the RP, I might have someone else that will join in as well. Message me with some details and all, yeah?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back