• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DESTINY

TigerDetective

in SPACE
I've been playing Destiny a TON and have been dying to do a roleplay about it. The kicker is I don't want to focus on the combat aspect like most other Destiny-related things. I want to focus on the world. I want to build a society, explore the culture. There will be missions, yes, we will be Guardians, yes. I would love to explore the aftermath of Oryx's death, but would be open to having the story follow the game, since that would probably be easier : P

SO

What I'm looking for:

Detailed posts (2+ paragraphs, minimum 5 sentences each)

Detailed character sheet (canon or OC)

Someone to build the world outside the game with! (and maybe make friends?)

Someone okay with the slower pace of slice-of-life aspects

Someone okay with honestly kinda slow responses! I'm prepping for school starting in December so won't respond every day (it actually starts end of this month but only really cracks down in December)

I'm sure I'm leaving something out but it's late/early where I am and I'm tired ^^;

Please PLEASE ask any questions you may have!

Some edits:

I would really like to work on world building maybe in Skype or something? It's so much easier and faster to think up ideas in real time rather than waiting for replies to PMs on here tbh, and I find it more exciting!

Last edited by a moderator:
Generally, I dislike the Destiny franchise. Not because of gameplay, but the general lack of story and the fact that it had so much potential. The various factions, enemies, and civilization in general had so much potential to it, yet it was shoved into tiny little sections of text on those grimiore cards. So if this is about building a more fleshed out world for it, I am in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well an idea I had was we could be exploratory guardians, that way we can "discover" things and build the world and lore as we go. Otherwise there would be a lot of world building before we start!

TigerDetective said:
Cool, we're gonna have to wait on @StoneWolf18 decision if they would like to do a group or just one on one : )
We can do a group If you would like. Let's start a group pm ^^

(Sorry about disappearing earlier, Wifi issues...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back