• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Destiny: The Roleplay

Crimson Lionheart

Demon of Razgriz

Exactly what it says on the tin. A RP focused around the Destiny Universe

15183074812_8477c19fc7_z.jpg

Background

Many generations ago, humanity discovered a gigantic white sphere hovering above Mars in the process of terraforming the planet.

The discovery of "
the Traveler", as humans called it, ignited a Golden Age of technology and exploration for humanity. Initially the Traveler settled on Mars, where it shared its knowledge and technology with humanity, and a city grew around it. With the assistance of the Traveler and its enigmatic technology, humanity tripled its lifespan, terraformed planets and moons, and expanded its civilization beyond Earth and throughout much of the solar system.

The Golden Age would last for centuries, but human civilization fell victim to a cataclysm of extraordinary magnitude, known as the Collapse. A malicious entity known as
The Darkness, an ancient enemy of the Traveler, suddenly struck, destroying most of humanity's interplanetary empire. Few managed to survive the devastation. Forced to withdraw to Earth, mankind's homeworld, the embattled Traveler made its final stand, where it sacrificed itself to save the remnants of humanity. The sphere now hovers over Earth, silent, dormant, and crippled, while those who survived united to build The City beneath it, establishing the last bastion of civilization in the solar system. A powerful defensive aura remains projected over the City by the Traveler.

The City has come under attack throughout the years, mysterious alien
species probing its defenses for weaknesses. You are one of an army of warriors known as Guardians that call the City home, individuals that have taken a stand to reclaim what has been taken from us. Guardians have harnessed the Traveler's energy to create powerful abilities that allow them powerful offensive attacks, defensive counters, and increased mobility. Guardians seek to uncover the mysteries of humanity's downfall and reclaim what has been taken from them. These exploits lead them to rediscover and reclaim old worlds, once part of mankind's civilization but now occupied by deadly extraterrestrial species and threatened by the return of the Darkness.

The Guardians are all that stand between the dark forces that seek to destroy civilization and those who take refuge within the City. It is their duty to rebuild from the ashes of defeat, to ignite the once great flame of human civilization, and be the light that shines through the darkness. Their failure would mean the destruction of the human race.

------------------- RP Story -------------------

Thirty years after one Guardian defeated the darkness inside of a cursed location known as "The Black Garden", the Traveller is beginning to heal. Since then, the Guardians have been expanding the frontier with one battle at a time. Humanity is tired, battle-worn and on the verge of extinction after fighting back the Darkness. However, the Traveller is waking up.

What happens next and how you decide the future of the Light, is up to you...

[QUOTE="Jeopardized Jake]Do you have to know the lore to join?

[/QUOTE]
Not really, but it always helps

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I'm interested in this. Been playing destiny for far to many hours. However I'm curious was you had in store. I had an idea for a destiny rp with a small group of people that is fairly similar to your own. But no point in making two. I checked out the main thread but I see no ones posted but two characters. Is this still active?

Kaine said:
I'm interested in this. Been playing destiny for far to many hours. However I'm curious was you had in store. I had an idea for a destiny rp with a small group of people that is fairly similar to your own. But no point in making two. I checked out the main thread but I see no ones posted but two characters. Is this still active?
Yep, the thread is still fairly new.

OK I will sign up and see where we go from there. I'll probably also post in ooc about my idea just to maybe kind of see what ideas you had if you're willing to share. Its still early here and I'm yet to sleep so I may not post till later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back