• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Destiny: The Guardians of Light

Hyydra

Shmecklesheckle
Hey, Hyydra here! ^^ How are we all, good? That's good.

So, this is a fandom idea for Destiny. You know, where you're the only hope left in a dark dark galaxy and the Taken King comes up from nowhere and you kill Oryx and Crota and all that jazz? Yeah, that one.

Alright, so, I've seen Halo RPs, I've seen Battlefield RPs, but, what's got me puzzled is, why not Destiny? It seems like it has so much potential for an RP, I'm not sure. I'm just jumping back into RPing but here's the few things I wanted to have:

-3-4 RPers in this RP Minimum. If it gets really advanced maybe we can have a giant group or paired up fireteams.

- Skilled writing. At least 2-3 paragraphs a post at LEAST. If this is frightening you off already then I'm sorry to say you're not cut out for this RP.

- An actual photo of your Guardian (If you have one). I thought it soo cool when I went onto Bungie's website and logged into my account to see I could actually LOOK AT MY CHARACTER!!! And because of this I want to reach out to my fellow Destiny community, you know, play out our characters and such!! I'd prefer this immensely ^^

These are a few of the basics, I'll get more into the idea of this when/if this gets any attention.

Haha thank you! ^^ Do you meet the requirements? Can you post 2-3 regularly without too much effort?

Well those of you who've posted here if you can send me a link to one of your pieces of RPing work so I can judge you from that it'd be appreciated. Until then, spots are still open! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back