Destiny Court: Guardians of the Arcana

Oh, I can't wait for next week. I'll have much more time.

I was thinking on finishing mine by the weekend but by the number of characters posted, the position I liked will most likely be taken by that time xD Oh well, if it comes to it, I wish you all a great adventure ahead!

I came up with mood control, and possibly memory "fogging" so far. I already messaged dusky to see what she thinks

Last edited by a moderator:
xD -coughs and reminds not to spam-

Dusky's a she, yes~

And remarkably feminine and adorable, it's kinda funny how often people think I'mma dood. Especially cause the girl in my avatar is, in fact, me.

Oiteh, the Star Arcana is the polar opposite of The Tower. Hope, rebuilding, goodness - I suggest you latch onto it being a guiding light, i.e. Polaris, the North Star.... A nice mid-tier ability would be the ability to track a missing item or person, with some... idk, impetus.

*always assumes that people are female because, 9 times out of 10, they are. Lol*

Yay, more sheets to read!

[QUOTE="Agent Nine]*always assumes that people are female because, 9 times out of 10, they are. Lol*

[/QUOTE]
I found the person who doesn't use 4chan

Correctamundo! I do not.

Seriously, though. Every RP site I've ever been on is usually dominated by women. It's interesting.

And then you come across those who do not wish to be tied down by your binary genders, and are triggered because you do not want to conform to their unique pronouns. Whooo, what a scorcher, those.

simj22 said:
down by your binary
Binary you say

gVqNpqT.png

I am always willing to help people brainstorm powers! I love cool powers and magic systems. If anyone wants extra power assistance, pm me with your arcana if you'd like. This does not mean you should not run things by Dusky. I am not in charge. Just willing to help!

I'll have to abandon the opportunity to join the roleplay. Yeah, people can still take the spot I liked but I just thought it would be respectful to warn my absence on the matter. Good roleplay for everyone and thank you @Dusky for letting me take part :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back