Destiny Court: Guardians of the Arcana

I have added content to the Q&A section of the Overview.

Dusky said:
Are more bestial creatures allowed? Provided they aren't as smart as the other races since they might not share that common ancestor?

While that would be logical, a creature of that level of intelligence would not make a very good player character. So... no. Shapeshifters are another matter, as long as they spend more time human than their given alternate form - that's a race thing. And therefore fine.

Do I just need to paste the template with my character's information and post it?

That's precisely it. You'll notice I've set apart in all caps the parts you need to fill out! When you post it the formatting will be a little bit wonky, but I can come in and clean it up for you once you have those basics down, so don't worry too much about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm...what about a creature who has a bestial, less humanoid form? One that they can switch into under certain circumstances?

...no, not a werewolf. 8I

Shapeshifters are another matter, as long as they spend more time human than their given alternate form - that's a race thing. And therefore fine.

Before you get too far along with developing your races - or cultures, if you're going human - run them by me via PM. This just lets me make sure it's going the right direction BEFORE you've put a shitton of work into it.

How advanced is medical science in Ter?
Good question. Stater shall be most developed, Kutsu least. With the existence of magic, healing is already somewhat more advanced - but then there's also medical theory, which is on the Ptolemic level currently. Humors, et cetera. Think Edo period science in general.

How long ago were the first Guardians chosen?

THAT story is older than recorded history. Within a century of The War of Brink, a religious event tied into the story of Creation - They've been around for millennia.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dusky said:
Can I introduce another character in my character's backstory?
Yes - I encourage this, actually.
Soon to come is a Lore tab, which will be used to store information of the races and cultures we have all been coming up with.

xD Yes, @The Out Of World - that maaaayyy have been a poor choice of font color. Some darkening would be much appreciated.

Swiped as well. In any case, Dusky already said that any Arcana not Fool or Death is still up for grabs, even those that have fifty billion people expressing interest in them. So just go ahead and make a sheet for whatever the hell you like.

[QUOTE="The Out Of World]I'm thinking of changing my char's Arcana to Star - Has anyone taken it yet?

[/QUOTE]
What, why? O.o I'm not applying for Sun (' :) )

Honest

[QUOTE="Agent Nine]OhmyGod, Vreth. So many impending shenanigans...it's gon' be great. xD
CAN I HAVE HIM?

[/QUOTE]
Sorry, it's actually Aren. I think I forgot to change it in the title. It depends on what you mean by "HAVE HIM" haha. I do, indeed, look forward to interacting with the masses. Though it might be noted that one of the restrictions of the aura is that the effects are significantly lessened on creatures that either lack emotional nuance or are too intelligent/willful. Thus, wild beasts might be slightly less likely to hone in on him as a target, but that's about it. Then there are Guardians, the aura has a mild effect on other Guardians, but I would say not so much as on the lay person. I do love the sort of static that occurs when desire and sensibility clash though.

"Im teh tower cuz mah dick ez huuge" best one by far, none of you can say otherwise.

Dethbycoffee said:
I'm working on my CS now :D Just have to figure out my abilities, and write out the interview ^-^
don't you dare make them star

im watching you

What powers you thought of so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back