• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Destiny: A gleam in the gloom

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream

rAiFMag.jpg

I have shown you benevolence, Guardian. Should the Awoken ever need an ally, I will call on you... and expect you to answer.
Mara Sov, Queen of the Reef

You grins as the hunter you just ran into crumples to the floor. Reloading your shotgun, you continue to rain hell down upon everyone else. Quickly checking the scoreboard, you realize that the other team just got head and are getting away. Frowning, you shift your grip on the controller. If you didn’t win this the experience payout would be to low, then you would have to play yet another match. With fierce determination to max your “The Last Word’ gained from a trials package, you rush straight into combat. As you shoot ‘n slash your way through the other team, a soft hum begins to sound in your headset. First, unnoticeable over the roar of gunfire. Then, growing to a more annoying level. Telling yourself that you’ll fix it later, you continue to play. But, a few moments later, you gain a headache. As with the hum, slight as first, as if your eyes were strained. But then to a pounding, as if you’ve been playing 3 weeks straight. When the Clash match finally ends and rewards are given, you quickly head to tower. Wanting to turn some bounties in before you get off. Yet, once you load in and near the bounty tracker, your vision dims for a second. Rearing back, blinking a few times, you realize that the hum coming from your headset has a slight rhythm to it. Though the beat is unfamiliar, it's dark, eerie. Almost hypnotic in a way. You tell yourself to take off the headset and turn off the console. Your body doesn’t respond. The pain reverberating in your skull causes your vision to dim once more, and this time it doesn’t let up. Yet, once the darkness snuffs your vision, a blinding light is seen.

fZSKPQi.png

Some time later you become conscious. You slowly gain your senses back, and notice that the pain is gone. Blinking, your vision slowly returning. Sitting up and looking around, your heart nearly stops. This wasn’t your room. This was the tower. Blinking a few more times, you see others the same way. Waking with confused looks plastered upon their faces. “Good. Your finally awake” Says a voice behind you. Turning a bit too fast, you see a ghost. Well, what looks to be your ghost. Looking down, you are wearing the field weave from the start of the game. You are struck with the horror of being level one. As the shock sets in, your ghost flies into your field of few. “Hey...hey….calm down….” They sooth. “Your level 20, okay? Heh...you’re not the first the be worried.” As you slowly stand, you see someone up on the balcony near the bounty tracker. You realize that it’s the stranger. Slowly standing, they begin to speak. “Welcome Hunters. Warlocks. Titans. Now, before any questions are asked, let me explain…”

Ima skip a greeting because by now you most likely know who I am. This as you can see is Destiny based RP where your OC is transported inside the game (so original I know). The plot is going to be something like this:

The wolves have gotten smarter...smarter than any other fallen house before them. Taking the Queen of the awoken captive, they await the waves of guardians attempting to save her. There are rumors that they have been able to take the light of fallen guardians and turn it against them, into something darker, deadlier. And in once they gather enough light, they plan to use it on her.

Eh, something like it. Anyway if your interested and or have any questions please don't hesitate to post down below. I'm thinking this to be a heavy casual so around 1-2 detailed paragraphs.

Travelers' Light, Guardian,

@StoneWolf18 & @rapjack123

Users who are viewing this thread

Back